older women crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
adw123 said:
have there been any older (40/50/60age groups) women ever crucified.
if not why not.
Now that would be very enjoyable . :?:

Not for me. On the other hand, getting off on naked women nailed to crosses is a pretty narrow taste to begin with.

Adw, Makar had a series called "Mature and Young," which featured the attached lady.

Then there's Atrox's drawings of an old woman crucified, and Jastrow's 3D renderings based on them.

http://cruxfoundation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680

If you haven't signed up for Crux Foundation, do so. It's the place where most of the old Yahoo Crux group landed after the group was vaporized.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy.

Not for me. On the other hand, getting off on naked women nailed to crosses is a pretty narrow taste to begin with.

Adw, Makar had a series called "Mature and Young," which featured the attached lady.

Then there's Atrox's drawings of an old woman crucified, and Jastrow's 3D renderings based on them.

http://cruxfoundation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680

If you haven't signed up for Crux Foundation, do so. It's the place where most of the old Yahoo Crux group landed after the group was vaporized.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy.
I am turned on by the older mature woman.so feel they should be represented more
You know the thing, a 50 to 60 plus lady with a few blemishes.
It’s more erotic to me than the bright you thing posing with a smile .
Amber, lm 23 and others are far more appealing

I am turned on by the older mature woman.so feel they should be represented more
So where are the pictures and vids of the fairer mature older lady suffering like the young thing
And why oh why do most of the girls ! Have dirty great big smiles on their faces.
They are being punished for hods sake , won’t that hurt a little .
But give me more mature elderly ladies any day .

Just watched a fantastic whipping scene , it is one of my dreams to be whipped hardby an older woman in private,just me and her , maybe one day .
Also watched a fantastic animation by Vinpro ,crucification in darkness .very nice.
But I still prefer the mature older woman
Looking to see a crux series with the Oder ladies .

There is this one from elsewhere on the forum...

View attachment 734298

And these renderings of yours truly when I was in my late 40s...

View attachment 734299View attachment 734300

I agree - why should the pretty young sluts get all the fun and attention!
Thank you ,I am attracted more to the mature elderly woman .always have been
You look fantastic , my kind of gl.
Cannot understand the reasoning behind only sowing young immature women
The photos I have seen with a you girl supposedly crucified with a great big smile on her face, wearing make up and super clean ie no dirt stains or whatever you.
The same goes for the whipping sequences , they are laughing , have make up on a
and are dressed s if going t. Party.
I like the site and enjoy the banter between the members.
Jut wish I could find a lady that hated my interests in the uk .
I have just come out in that I like andenjoy bdsm , specifically crux and whipping .
Keep up the good work , nice to get involved

The more mature female is my thing, as I have said before my dear wife of many years enjoy a full life and use role play a lot.
She has been placed in a crux position for my enjoyment with ropes and outside . Regretfully she will not allow me to take pictures.
I have to resect this or my enjoyment will stop, she has a fuller figure with largish droppy tits, long legs that now carry a little extra wieght.

Try this one, Adrian:

Priscilla turns her face away..jpg

The more mature female is my thing, as I have said before my dear wife of many years enjoy a full life and use role play a lot.
She has been placed in a crux position for my enjoyment with ropes and outside . Regretfully she will not allow me to take pictures.
I have to resect this or my enjoyment will stop, she has a fuller figure with largish droppy tits, long legs that now carry a little extra wieght.
Thank you.
I am looking for a lady ,as my dear wife departed some years ago.
Living where I do ,uk there are no groups I can join to find some one , but I live in hope .
Older mentally and physically ladies are what I feel should be more represented on the site
But that’s for the members and site leaders to decide .
Meantime ,you ar3 a very lucky man I envy you

At my age (72) I have had several young men say they find me desireable. There is no accounting for an individuals desires, but I must say I am flattered
I feel this thread has a long way to go yet
I personally am looking for a lady who will accept me and be dominant to the point of whipping and crucifying me
She is out there some where , just got to find her

Back
Top Bottom