Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it is a fairly safe bet to say we are all interested in cruxing but are you also turned on by oither forms of execution?

For example I have done roleplaying about being burned alive and hanging. I find being burned alive, tortured to death or impaled sexy. Hanging and beheading less so (although garroting .....) and I have no interest in shooting or death by drowning or electrocution.

I think I have no interest in shooting or electrocution because I like my fantasies grounded in ancient/medieval scenarios.

I'm also not big into 'consensual' (although I'm playing out a story in my head that I think will play well with this crowd). I prefer being a victim of the powers that be being either a minor criminal, slave or prisoner of war.

Also I don't want to speak for the other girls here but I (and a number of my girlfriends) have fantasies centered around being raped (I carefully keep the hard BDSM ideas out of those conversations) which I have no real life interest in having happen.

Just some thoughts to maybe start some conversations.

kisses

willowfall
I have a fantasy of getting cremated alive..

Hello, with some new paintings ;)
We start with a scandal at a certain university
alya 1.jpg alya graudation.jpg
Then the girl who she exaggerated strongly at the party:
party girl night execution.jpg
And a repeat offender who returns to justice one week after her parole:
second chance fail.jpg
Returning to the theme of partys, the club owner must follow safety rules, because in the event of an accident he may end up like her:
''Serena inherited a large amount of money, she decided to turn her dream into real and open a club. After a few months at the club a fire broke out during the event. There were victims, all responsibility for security deficiencies fell to the owner. And so found guilty Serena W is publicly executed.''
profit execution.jpg
And we end with a serious topic which is trafficking in human beings and pimping
execution of the brothel management.jpg

enjoy the pictures ;)
too_late

I think it is a fairly safe bet to say we are all interested in cruxing but are you also turned on by oither forms of execution?

For example I have done roleplaying about being burned alive and hanging. I find being burned alive, tortured to death or impaled sexy. Hanging and beheading less so (although garroting .....) and I have no interest in shooting or death by drowning or electrocution.

I think I have no interest in shooting or electrocution because I like my fantasies grounded in ancient/medieval scenarios.

I'm also not big into 'consensual' (although I'm playing out a story in my head that I think will play well with this crowd). I prefer being a victim of the powers that be being either a minor criminal, slave or prisoner of war.

Also I don't want to speak for the other girls here but I (and a number of my girlfriends) have fantasies centered around being raped (I carefully keep the hard BDSM ideas out of those conversations) which I have no real life interest in having happen.

Just some thoughts to maybe start some conversations.

kisses

willowfall

Long-range reply, but why not?

I identify more as an observer than a victim, and my preferred methods are hanging and beheading. Crux wasn't really a big one until I came here recently, but I can go wit h it or torture or burning - no interest in impalement though, or the ones you don't like usually. (I did invent a "lightning gallows" once, but that 's a somewhat different aesthetic to the electric chair.)

I also don't like consensual for the most part , particularly for fatal punishments. Convicts (guilty or not ), slaves and the like.

As a guy, I have no interest in unwilling women - characters I base on myself tend to seek consent even from slaves - but I can step out of that to rp and such.

Ah, I have found the drawing that I always think of when looking at this contraption. Too bad that the one in House of FED forces the meat to be shaved and have a bag on their head...

1583350607464.png

Also, I like a little personal might make it even more enjoyable...

1583350664713.png

Back
Top Bottom