Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
It at least has more dignity that being tossed in a swine pit to be eaten alive a hog food...
Tree

...I think...

Christ, Barbaria, are you trying to get in trouble with both the Food and Drug Administration and PETA???
First you let those slaves use the hog pens and in the last picture you can't throw that cheerleader to the hogs with her wearing clothes!!! There could be chemicals in the outfit that are know to the state of California to cause cancer if ingested...

T

Christ, Barbaria, are you trying to get in trouble with both the Food and Drug Administration and PETA???
First you let those slaves use the hog pens and in the last picture you can't throw that cheerleader to the hogs with her wearing clothes!!! There could be chemicals in the outfit that are know to the state of California to cause cancer if ingested...

T

Who ever said we would throw her to the hogs wearing clothes?

161012421_cheerleader_naked__16_12.jpg

What the hell it is? I dont even afraid to die on cross but really scare this. It is frm movie "Embodiment of Evil" . I hvnt watched it, just found its pics .
So horrible execution method ...
View attachment 109197
there's an incident in a Robbe-Grillet novel, I forget which,
which involves an entertainment put on by a British diplomat in Hong Kong
where a Chinese girl dressed only in her undies is tied up like that,
and a pair of fierce (but trained) dogs are set on her,
they tear off her undies without marking her at all.​

T
post #9000, keep 'em rolling Tree! :D

post #9000, keep 'em rolling Tree! :D
Holy crap!!!

During Prohibition it was legal for a family to have up 200 gallons of wine annually for 'medicinal and religious' purposes. My long departed grandfather, an Italian immigrant, got busted with 2000 gallons. His reply?

"200- 2000- what's another zero? Zero don't mean anything!"

T

Yes he lived in NW Arkansas...

there's an incident in a Robbe-Grillet novel, I forget which,
which involves an entertainment put on by a British diplomat in Hong Kong
where a Chinese girl dressed only in her undies is tied up like that,
and a pair of fierce (but trained) dogs are set on her,
they tear off her undies without marking her at all.​
I remember a chinese movie "a message" or smthg, japanese police torture rebel chinese gal, brushing stink on her skirt n let the dogs lick her sex . not show dtls but we can know it.
Another incident is funny rumors in my place, one of the clonel's wife, soaking her bush n sex wz sweet thgs her puppy loved and let it licks when no one at home. One day her husband found out n shoot it to death. The woman couldnt forget her puppy till few years :D

This is a case of Google Translate gone awry. The women should have read 'It is ok to like pussy' but it came across as 'It is ok to love puppy.'

Tragic for the dog...

t

those that play together stay together...

For all those that comment and contribute to the site and, yes, my threads, I thank you.

For those that only 'like' you have your toes in the water, go farther.

For those that only view give either of the above a shot or try your hand at offering more...

...you can do it...

T

Back
Top Bottom