Overwhelming Desires

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello and welcome. Of course you are free to talk here and probably at the the same time feeling incredibly nervous. It would help if you gave us more to go on so that we can consider how best to phrase appropriate responses but do not feel you have to reveal anything you do not wish to. In fact I would caution against giving any personal details out over open forum.

That said the whole idea of sites like this is that there must be a lot of people in the very same situation as you. So please feel free to say as much or as little as you feel comfortable with and I hope that we as a community can provide you with the responses you need.

Have had many dreams and many fantasies about being crucified. The reasons are deeply personal for sure. I don't think of just hanging on my cross (which I do try to imagine), but I think a lot about the whole process that leads to my crucifixion....the anguish and the deep fear of anticipating that....it's all part of it...

Well if you look around here you will a lot of people share these thoughts. We have pictures both from historical artworks and more modern creators, we have stories and of course you can discuss your feelings and ideas in threads like this one. Maybe you want to have a proper look around first and gain a feel for what Crux Forums has to offer and what you are most interested in finding?

Well if you look around here you will a lot of people share these thoughts. We have pictures both from historical artworks and more modern creators, we have stories and of course you can discuss your feelings and ideas in threads like this one. Maybe you want to have a proper look around first and gain a feel for what Crux Forums has to offer and what you are most interested in finding?

Maybe just need to know I am not out of my mind for having feelings like this...

Well pretty sure you are not. Fantasy is odd, it can be a powerful means of escape but it is also true that many of us have fantasies that are profoundly disturbing. The thing to remember is that you can explore any situation, any experience in your imagination without restraint and come back to yourself not merely unharmed but empowered by what you have envisaged.

Welcome Danielle.

Nice choice of Avatar!

Don't worry about your fantasies, as long as you know the difference between fantasy and reality you are as normal as anyone else!

Just relax and enjoy the company.

:welcome:;):)

Welcome. There's plenty of us and we're all mad. :cool:

I do wonder - is your fantasy merely a fantasy or do you also have thoughts about carrying it out? If it's the latter, we should probably point you towards some resources concerning crucifixion. It's a damn dangerous sport, so it's really essential that you become aware of various risks before doing something incredibly stupid. Nails are pretty much out of question, for instance.

Oh, and it will probably be difficult to find someone trustworthy enough for fulfilling the fantasy. Which is why I recommend self-crucifixion - there's even more risk if you don't know your way around the equipment, but once done properly (and safely), the experience is incredible. And cheap, too. Some quality rope, a suitable tree, a thick branch to serve as patibulum and a stool is all you need. Of course you miss the process leading to crucifixion, but that can be remedied to an extent, too - regular bondage equipment offers plenty of possibilities :)

The picture I used for an avatar is how I imagine myself...

and now it is the way we imagine you, too ;)

I am new here, I joined because at times I have an overwhelming desire to be crucified and need to talk to others about this...

Be very welcome. I am happy to talk about any overwhelming desire for crucifixion. As Cast asked, is this your fantasy life, or would you like to hang from a cross in bondage play?

I am new here, I joined because at times I have an overwhelming desire to be crucified and need to talk to others about this...
hello, you decribe my own needs , in sm games i often hanging on a cross, but's only a game :bdsm-wink:

I've had fantasies about going through all the experiences that Jesus went through -
scourging, humiliation, via crucis, nailing, thirst and agony on the Cross,
ever since I first heard about them in detail when I was about 12 -
and I imagine lots of additional cruelties being inflicted on me as I'm a woman.

But of course I couldn't experience all - hardly any - of that in real life,
'crux play' for me is too far from the real thing,
but I enjoy other kinds of play that arouse similar sensations -
bondage, whipping, just being a slavegirl ....

I don't think I'm out of my mind -
of course I worried about these strange desires for many years,
and my sub/ masochist nature didn't make for successful relationships with men,
who either failed to understand or simply exploited my nature,
but I've come to terms with those feelings and am at ease with myself now,
and this lovely Crux-Community has helped me a lot!

flower1

It's a damn dangerous sport, so it's really essential that you become aware of various risks before doing something incredibly stupid. Nails are pretty much out of question, for instance.

How can you say that after having said that is dangerous!
YOU MUST SAY: "NEVER NAILS IN REALITY !!!":mad:

Which is why I recommend self-crucifixion -

Never you can say to a novice to begin with SELF-CRUCIFIXION!
It's too dangerous if she'hasn't read something about it !

It's too dangerous if she hasn't read something about it !

So true Messa, Self crux is all about checking and testing and making sure all is right and then starting over until you feel that is all set correctly.

Still there is only you and it will always be just short of what you are striving to experience.

Whoah.

Yeah, I guess. Though I'm pretty sure meaningful resources will carry the message across much more effectively than Caps Lock and angry faces. Sadly, I'm not very well acquiainted with the anatomy experts around here. Maybe someone else will provide the necessary links.

Not sure about this. I began doing self-crucifixion as a novice in self-crucifixion, and I got more experienced in self-crucifixion by performing more self-crucifixion. Practice seems to be the only reliable way of acquiring actual skills for me.

It's too dangerous if she'hasn't read something about it !

Oh, that is certain. But I also believe riding a bike is dangerous if you don't know where the brakes are; however, reading a manual won't teach you how to ride. Heck, reading a ton of manuals and becoming a theory expert may very well lure you into a false sense of security which will quickly dissolve as soon as push comes to shove and you ride straight into a nearby tree. You knew where the brakes were, but there wasn't enough traction. A shame.
Okay, silly comparisons aside, let me state my point (and perhaps emphasise it for better visibility):

- read a lot on the subject before doing something stupid
- practice A LOT MORE on easy stuff before you become too confident and do something EXTREMELY stupid (because you thought you knew how to)

Still there is only you and it will always be just short of what you are striving to experience -Siss

'There is only you' is the operative statement. Things can and do go wrong. Don't try this

T

Back
Top Bottom