Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
They hid in the hills. On one side was the ominous buildings of the OPP and on the other side was the charred hillside where the one hundred crosses stood. They were empty now but L'ilSiss feared that may not last.

les 026.jpg

"I have one of Tree's lighters. Let me set fire to the straw and we can die making love" Siss begged.

Messa laughed "We can be singed making love, 'Siss. Come and make love to me while we can..."

T

Tree suspected this might have happened. Barbaria was no surprise as she was the mastermind behind the Crux Forums site crash (though she denies it on any thread she gets a chance too!!!). But L'ilSiss!!! This is an outrage!!!

owp 106.jpg

As for Messa... I don't know what to think especially when I try to think... It's almost like she wants me to pin this on her... Is she a 'black widow' or someone truly after my heart...

pb 18.jpg

Tree

L'ilSiss always looks good. That is why Tree must keep focused....

...No Ulrika that is not a divining rod (but I will agree it is damn near perfect) and quit trying to distract... OHHH, yeah, Ulrika...

he'll be back in a bit...

Ulrika

Tree feels he should withdraw to his lair. He knows he has a greater adversary than even these beautiful, brilliant women...

What would the Admicock do to control the skin trade???

tree

...and where is the rodent???

Tree feels he should withdraw to his lair. He knows he has a greater adversary than even these beautiful, brilliant women...

What would the Admicock do to control the skin trade???

View attachment 85527

tree

...and where is the rodent???
At middle east...may b..:p
23124062_scaled_489x597.jpg-987962375.jpeg ...
or ..Squirrel_hugging_a_chick.jpg450483215.jpeg ...i really like second pic..cute:) sorry messa, one only...away frm ur thread..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Where all becomes clearer...

I did my duty...
Gunner took for himself all the congratulations for this solved inquiry!
Disgussing by the world, I bought ten barrels of Seagram and get out into my new wooden house, near the lake and occupated my time... in doing nothing!

I had sold my office to Kathy: she was rather able to made some inquiries about betrayed husbands ! Believe me, my ladies, it's more lucrative than the murders!
From time to time, I had some news of Messa, Barbaria and Siss by TV...
Their lawsuit was nearly finished and they were waiting for the verdict; it was Judge Admi who officiated and he hadn't the reputation to be tender!
No doubt, the girls will be condemned to the death!

A day, I aperceived a motorboat on the lake which seemed coming to my pier:
indeed, it came and strange creatures were getting off it!

49.jpeg
The first one who seemed to be their chief said to me:"Hi, Mr. Tree! I'm the captain RR, from the "Special Squirrels'Group of Her Majesty" and there are my assistants..."
Astonished,I replied: "Hi, captain, what do you want?"

I didn't know that the England'Queen had a "Squirrels'Group", but why not?
The captain tell me: "We have been sent to bring back a french girl, named Messaline, indicted and certainly condemned to death in your country...But, I can tell you that she's not guilty and the two other girls are not too!"

"Captain, I had the proofs and she avowed to me that they were...!"
"No, No, No, Tree, you're wrong, she cheated you!Remember, when you were coming to see the third crucified girl: I was there!"

I see again in my brain the image of our intervention at this crime'scene...

50.jpg "Oh Yes, he was!He had viewed all the scene!"

I replied: "But who were the real culprits?"
"Oh, I think that you can esealy find, Mr. Tree: there obviously were Mr. and Mrs. WO!
When Barbaria and Siss bought the manor, they believed that a Suiss woman, named Fantasma, was the real owner, but, in reality, the WO'couple was back!They wanted to do a great BDSM'place, where many customers could come; so, they'ld gain much money...For this, they need to be hidden by official owners and you know the following..."
I was taken aback: "So, Gunner was right, without knowing the truth! But, why Messaline tried to conduct me into error?"

"Messaline is a nice girl, Mr. Tree, and when, a day, she discovered the reality, she was so disgusted that she wanted to finish with this life, even if in doing that, Barbaria and Siss could be recognized guilty too!Perhaps was she thinking that the truth would be revealed in the inquiry...?"
I wondered:" Do you know how they put to death in this country?"

The captain replied:" Of course, crucifixion! But it will be advantageous for us,Mr. Tree!In some days, perhaps tomorrow, judge Admi will ask for you to restart your work with the IMF: accept, you will be well pay...Girls will not be nailed on their crosses, only roped, but after 12 hours, their legs will be broken to kill them! I'm only asking for you to put the crosses well aligned in the courtyard of the prison where they will be executed; let us doing the following!"
I promised, but I was not conviced...

The next night, I didn't sleep: I couldn't stop to think of Messaline...

51.JPG

To be continued...
1 A.jpg

On the next morning, Judge Admi phoned to me: "Tree! I'm well disturbed; you know that I'm obliged to condemn your three whores to the death by crucifixion, but I dont want that they could too suffer: so, I've thinking that you could do that with the IMF...They offer 50,000 $ per crucifixion! I'm OK if they will be only roped, not nailed, and after 12 hours, you will break their legs, so they will quickly die..."
52.jpg

"Hum, Admi, it's much money and, though I'm not for ropes, I prefer nails, I accept your proposition..."
Judge Admi gloated: "Well! Well! Well! Tree: you save me! The girls will be whipped tomorrow, in the morning and you'll crucify them at 12:00 am in the courtyard of the State'prison...So, this business will be promptly finished!"

Then, the next day, I was present at 9.00 am into the prison and I was working to prepare my three crosses, my ropes and the huge iron'bar used to break the legs...
Around 10.00 am, I've finished and like I had nothing to do more, I decided to see the whipping of the three girls...

In first, I was going in the room where Barbaria and Siss were whipped together: judge Admi had wanted that they could see each other in the suffering to add to her shame...
My ladies, I've posted for you the recording of the supervision'cam here:

http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/961904

I was going to see the supplice of Messaline some moments later: she did suffer alone, her pain will be hardiest !Poor Messa!

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1800602

To be continued...1 A.jpg

Tree finds it all well and good these women are whipped. Even if they do not deserve the cross they have certainly done something wrong or have at least had impure thoughts!!!

T

Messa claims to be a whore but Tree couple tell she was a good hearted girl led astray. That's the danger of my trade...

You get to know someone so you can get the information you need then you use it against them.

Messa had fallen for me, so much so she only charged half her regular rate, and I used her...

owp 159.jpg

If there's any consolation she and her friends will look damn good on their crosses...

T

Back
Top Bottom