Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, my ladies, I know that I'm a little late, but I needed some rest after such a week-end!:D:rolleyes:
Anyway, I can continue my story...

When I get out the bedroom , Messaline was already in the garden, nude in front of the sun...pandoras_bottom_by_crusierpaul.jpg

She asked for me:"Oh, Tree, how was your night?"
I replied: "Wonderful, Messa, you're the best woman that I've ever knonw!"
"Oh, Tree, thanks but dont imagine anything! It was only sexual, for me, and dont think that it could be other...Do you well understand?"
"OK, Messa! That's allright but can I hope that it could start again a day?"
"I'll see, Tree; if I want you, I'll contact you, be sure!"
She started laughing and I was a little disconcerted...
Clearly, this girl was fascinating !
Then, she turned to me and said: "I've forgotten, Tree, your look is very detestable...
You'll find in the hall some clothes which will be better for you: you'll appear younger, believe me!"
We were going to see them and, before that I was get out, she said:
"Take also my yellow hat, Tree:it will be a remembrance..." She was tenderly smiling...
She replied: "Bye! Bye! Tree, see you later "mon chéri"...(in French in the text; = my dear) and she disappeared in a next room...26.jpg

Now, you know why I'm dressed like that: indeed, I find that it better corresponds to my personnality ...27.jpg

Then, what about my inquiry ?
It was urgent to get back to a serious work!
When I arrived to my agency, my secretary was overwelmed!
She screamed: "Hey, Tree! Where was you! Gunner is calling since this morning to talk with you!"
I replied: "Be quiet, Kathy! You know that I'm the best and never I get worked up...
I'm calling Gunner and we'll see..."
Saying this, I clapped my hand on her ass and put her in her office...28.jpg

"Tree! Finally it's you!" said Gunner when I called him..." Where was you? I trusted you!
Did you yet hunt a girl, in a fucking story? Tree, it's urging! Come quickly to join me:
a new whore has been crucified on the docks!" ...

1 A.jpg

Last edited:
When I arrived to the docks, Gunner was here with some coxs: he seemed agitated but, in my opinion, it's a very bad reaction!
29.jpg
I always prefer to be calm in my brain; I'm sure that, however could be the scene which we are coming to see, we do distantly look at it : so, we can perceive all the litte but important clues...
Then, we were coming into an old wearehouse, visibly non used since a long time except by some rats or rodents...
What we see was very stunning! This poor girl was perhaps eighteen, not more, but dying like that, what a pity!
Certainly she was suffering a lond agony and it was wanted!
Gunner didn't know what he could say: "Oh Tree, I've seen many murders in my life, but this one is really sordid; how a man can inflict such a death to this young girl!"
"Shut up, Gunner!" I replied."You talk, you talk and you've already said two bullshits!
Primo, who says that it's a man who tortured her? Secundo, was she only a simple young girl? I want to say: what is the motive of this staging?
You see, Gunner, a murder is a murder, but some of them are specially made to tell something! And this one is like that!"

30.jpg

I had noticed something at the top of her cross; drawing near it, I looked at better and recognized a bank-note...
Damn it! A 100 $ 'bank-note!!!
I was perplexed...

1 A.jpg

Love it!

Umm! Just one more question!

Is Columbo a member, too?
;)

:clapping::clapping::goodjob:
When I arrived to the docks, Gunner was here with some coxs: he seemed agitated but, in my opinion, it's a very bad reaction!
I always prefer to be calm in my brain; I'm sure that, however could be the scene which we are coming to see, we do distantly look at it : so, we can perceive all the litte but important clues...
Then, we were coming into an old wearehouse, visibly non used since a long time except by some rats or rodents...
What we see was very stunning! This poor girl was perhaps eighteen, not more, but dying like that, what a pity!
Certainly she was suffering a lond agony and it was wanted!
Gunner didn't know what he could say: "Oh Tree, I've seen many murders in my life, but this one is really sordid; how a man can inflict such a death to this young girl!"
"Shut up, Gunner!" I replied."You talk, you talk and you've already said two bullshits!
Primo, who says that it's a man who tortured her? Secundo, was she only a simple young girl? I want to say: what is the motive of this staging?
You see, Gunner, a murder is a murder, but some of them are specially made to tell something! And this one is like that!"

View attachment 85020

I had noticed something at the top of her cross; drawing near it, I looked at better and recognized a bank-note...
Damn it! A 100 $ 'bank-note!!!
I was perplexed...

I m pity the poor gal in there...but messa did so well..:)

Well, we continue...:D:rolleyes:

The next day, after a bad night, I was returning to the docks, but to go to a bar that I knew! the owner of this bar was called Eulalia, a nice girl who was reputated to make an excellent coffee, besides her bar was named "The Coffee Shop"!
Located near the harbourg, it was often frequented by seamen and, obviously, the whores were also present!
When I showed a photo of Yupar (She was the crucified girl, the police had identified her), she laughed! 31.jpg

Seen my surprised countenance, she told me:"What happens, Tree? Yes, I know well this girl: she is often coming here and even , from time to time, she can do a nude dance like girls do in her original country, Thaïland or Myanmar, I dont know exactly...She always is enjoyed and I like her because she's an amusement for my customers!" 32.jpg

" Unfortunately, she's died, Eul!" I replied : "She has been discovered crucified, near here, yesterday, and believe me, it was not beautiful! But I've sworn that I'll do all to find her killer!"
" Damned, Tree! How could it be possible? On the last monday, she was yet here with another girl, a blond who occasionally comes, but her name....oh, I dont remember...Oh, yes, something like Besline...Masline...She's French, I'm sure because sometimes she was "talking"33.jpg with french sailors..."

I thought: "Messaline? Could she be Messaline? Messaline, French? Oh yes indeed, she told me some french words!"
I didn't tell anything to Eul, she hadn't to know all the details of my inquiry...
I said: "Thanks very much, Eul! See you later..."
She pouted: "I dont see you often these months ago, Tree! You know, you're always welcomed...in my...bed..."
"I'll think of that? Eul, be sure!" ...and I started!
What have all this girls in wanting to put me into their bed! I'm not a pleasure'beast!
Then, not thoroughly ...

1 A.jpg

I'm intrigued...

Some things are too obvious. Could this be a red herring???

Or a red Ariel, who died in another thread...
slave end 021.jpg

But am I overlooking perhaps a duo of perpetrators...

couple 015.jpg

Tree

Attachments

• slave end 021.jpg
    slave end 021.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 70
I think that it will finish by a crucifixion...
But dont have too quick conclusions, Tree....:beer:

Tree is at a disadvantage on this thread...

Tree is not used to thinking, only reporting what he has seen and taking action...

Tree thinks the end would be much more enjoyable with Messa Tied spread-eagle on a bed and Tree licking her pus... interrogating her... if that's where the story goes...

This requires more investigation...

T

only out of respect for simple human dignity does Tree refrain from reposting that picture of his tree 'trunk'... :eek::clapping::very_hot::spank:

tree
Stop..those r the onlt words i scared to hear when Tree says..:p
Well, we continue...:D:rolleyes:

The next day, after a bad night, I was returning to the docks, but to go to a bar that I knew! the owner of this bar was called Eulalia, a nice girl who was reputated to make an excellent coffee, besides her bar was named "The Coffee Shop"!
Located near the harbourg, it was often frequented by seamen and, obviously, the whores were also present!
When I showed a photo of Yupar (She was the crucified girl, the police had identified her), she laughed! View attachment 85231

Seen my surprised countenance, she told me:"What happens, Tree? Yes, I know well this girl: she is often coming here and even , from time to time, she can do a nude dance like girls do in her original country, Thaïland or Myanmar, I dont know exactly...She always is enjoyed and I like her because she's an amusement for my customers!" View attachment 85232

" Unfortunately, she's died, Eul!" I replied : "She has been discovered crucified, near here, yesterday, and believe me, it was not beautiful! But I've sworn that I'll do all to find her killer!"
" Damned, Tree! How could it be possible? On the last monday, she was yet here with another girl, a blond who occasionally comes, but her name....oh, I dont remember...Oh, yes, something like Besline...Masline...She's French, I'm sure because sometimes she was "talking"View attachment 85233 with french sailors..."

I thought: "Messaline? Could she be Messaline? Messaline, French? Oh yes indeed, she told me some french words!"
I didn't tell anything to Eul, she hadn't to know all the details of my inquiry...
I said: "Thanks very much, Eul! See you later..."
She pouted: "I dont see you often these months ago, Tree! You know, you're always welcomed...in my...bed..."
"I'll think of that? Eul, be sure!" ...and I started!
What have all this girls in wanting to put me into their bed! I'm not a pleasure'beast!
Then, not thoroughly ...

Now he becomes Sherlock Holmes..:)
sherlock_holmes45.jpg1305541044.jpeg :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yupar tests Tree's patience and becomes a suspect...

T

...why?

Ulrika, some people see things and ask why...

...I see things that never were and think I ought to put the bottle up for the night...

L'il Siss' post crossed with mine and pleased Tree none too much...:mad:

Back
Top Bottom