Pics From Skyrim

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are screenshots from Fallout 4. I used different mods that change characters appearance and my own mod that adds crosses and animations to the game.
Amazing! Apparently, Ceasar's Legion is very active in Boston! How much work was it to mod all of this in? I would love to see the animations.

Well it took me a while. I've been working on it for few months...
All you need in F4 game. Mod is free to download. Once you have it installed you can use it in game, no need to know any scripts/console commands etc.
And where could we download said mod?

My daughter keeps encouraging me to play this game, but she hasn't yet produced quite such a persuasive argument as you,
I'm intrigued to know what arguments she has produced,
does she feel you aren't getting enough games with naked bound females in perilous situations? :D

Skyrim has similar mods, if I recall.

I read through Oakern's thread on one of the mod sites, he definitely put a lot of effort into the mod. I'll have to try it out

In Skyrim, ZaZ Animations provides 4 different positions of crucifixion. I would just like having more choices, if that is possible.

If Oakern could provide me the KF-Animation-Files, I think I can at least port the animations myself.

Last edited:
I've never played/modded Skyrim so I am not sure...
F4 has that 'workshop building' mode (that Skyrim doesn't if I am right) that makes placing objects simpler and doesn't require any console commands etc. and my mod is built based on that assumption.

In addition I think F4 has different animations format - I don't have "KF" files, I create "hkx" animation files from 3ds max scene.

If you think that you can convert/port it to Skyrim give it a try - all animations and models are included in mod files that you can download.

I've never played/modded Skyrim so I am not sure...
F4 has that 'workshop building' mode (that Skyrim doesn't if I am right) that makes placing objects simpler and doesn't require any console commands etc. and my mod is built based on that assumption.

In addition I think F4 has different animations format - I don't have "KF" files, I create "hkx" animation files from 3ds max scene.

If you think that you can convert/port it to Skyrim give it a try - all animations and models are included in mod files that you can download.

F4 has a different animation format, although both games use HKX-Files. Sadly they are not compatible as F4 is using a 64 bit engine and Skyrim a 32 bit one. The thing is just that you can't really work with these kind of files as they are compressed using a specific skeleton and the tools to decompress them don't work for me. Starting from the 3ds max scene the typical Skyrim animation process (which I have only read of, but never done) would be exporting to the old KF format and subsequently converting to Skyrim-HKX-Format.

I do like the first of them .... a blonde and a brunette, wondering what fate awaits them ... :rolleyes:

Hopefully, neither of them will have to wait for very long. Though I can't imagine it will be a very fun experience given how cold it is in the province.

Hmm... winter bondage....now I want to see more!

Back
Top Bottom