Pirates

Go to CruxDreams.com
so you want to be slowly ravished , punished then ravished again before walking the plank????????????

Oh Yes Please By All The Crew , Captain First , Then Hands Tied Behind Me And Made To Walk The Plank
With The Captains Sword Pricking My Bum And Pushing Me Along, Changes His Mind, Brings Me Back And
Gives Me Another Good Seeing To, Then Back On The Plank, But Wait, The First Mate Wants Another Go ,
This Could Go On All Day , Shagging To Save My Life

much worse for the poor guy who has to push her off -
what a waste!
no, he can't bring himself to do it... :devil:

much worse for the poor guy who has to push her off -
what a waste!
no, he can't bring himself to do it... :devil:
The pirate bent Dorothy over and dropped his drawers. He raped her from behind and Dorothy screamed "Oh, yes, harder!"

She stared down at the chopping waves that would soon take her life. She came and moments later she felt his hot cum fill her womb. His grip on her hips loosened a bit as his shaft pumped its last. Dorothy tumbled forward as his hands slipped off her sweating hips. His cock made a popping sound as it pulled free of her dripping pussy. As she fell towards the water he yelled "Sorry, Dot..."

Tree

The pirate bent Dorothy over and dropped his drawers. He raped her from behind and Dorothy screamed "Oh, yes, harder!"

She stared down at the chopping waves that would soon take her life. She came and moments later she felt his hot cum fill her womb. His grip on her hips loosened a bit as his shaft pumped its last. Dorothy tumbled forward as his hands slipped off her sweating hips. His cock made a popping sound as it pulled free of her dripping pussy. As she fell towards the water he yelled "Sorry, Dot..."

Tree

Best Contraception there is ,don`t you think so girls. drowned after bareback sex

poor poor Dorothy raped then killed. i think taken back on deck put in a room tied down an ravished by each crew member would be more fun for the crew. then maybe drown her!!!!!!!!!!!

Not To Me It Is`nt Mr Tree I Fantasize About
Being Drowned A Lot , Erotic Drowning, Not
Just Falling Into The River

I have more fantastic fantasies, after the pirates have done with me,
I just leap into the waves and am immediately seized by the eager tentacles of exotic sea monsters
who have been waiting impatiently to do interesting things with my still very living body! :devil:

I have more fantastic fantasies, after the pirates have done with me,
I just leap into the waves and am immediately seized by the eager tentacles of exotic sea monsters
who have been waiting impatiently to do interesting things with my still very living body! :devil:

Oh i never thought of that Eulalia, Pirate Captain Sail Into Waters That Contain Octopus , And Just Throw Me In
Sod The Plank

Well lets see how Dorothy likes being taken to a room her arms an legs are chained an her nude body is positioned so the men can rape every hole for the next couples of hours. Through out New Years eve her body is taken...sometimes one at a time an sometimes several. Cum runs down her mouth, pussy an ass. Her body is worn out after 12 hours of constant raping. Taken out on deck her wrist are tied an she is pulled up on tip toes an whipped front an back. The captain laughs as he takes her body one more time. She falls to the deck..then her hands are tied behind her an Dorothy is forced to walk the plank. Her body trembles from the cold she feels the eyes staring at her naked body an she feels the prick of the blade on her rear end. Suddenly she falls in the cold ocean never to be seen again. Hope you enjoy Dorothy Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom