Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
COMPLICATED? Maybe. But I would never give up, believe me!
Understandable. But there is the comment from a 17th-century Lord Chesterfield to his son: "The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable." There is also the line from the Altman film "McCabe and Mrs. Miller": "Money and pain. Pain."
I still contend that there are complications.
[/QUOTE]

What a damned dismal outlook. To paraphrase Humphrey Bogart, sex should be the most fun you can have without laughing.

Understandable. But there is the comment from a 17th-century Lord Chesterfield to his son: "The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable." There is also the line from the Altman film "McCabe and Mrs. Miller": "Money and pain. Pain."

What a damned dismal outlook. To paraphrase Humphrey Bogart, sex should be the most fun you can have without laughing.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, my cynicism is troubling. But I imagine Bogart paid his share of alimony. I tend to feel that one "can't be too cheap and can't be too paranoid". It's a failing of mine.

COMPLICATED? Maybe. But I would never give up, believe me!
[/QUOTE]
I gladly leave his thoughts to Mr. Lord Chesterfield and to Mr. Altman his fine direction. I continue to believe that life is a complicated affair (in itself and in any case) and that sexual pleasure is one of the best ways to alleviate its sorrows.

Yes, my cynicism is troubling. But I imagine Bogart paid his share of alimony. I tend to feel that one "can't be too cheap and can't be too paranoid". It's a failing of mine.
[/QUOTE]

"See boy ... there are two things worth living for, in the first place there is the pussy, but in second place, albeit with great detachment, is Ferrari."

Al Pacino, "Scent of woman"

I gladly leave his thoughts to Mr. Lord Chesterfield and to Mr. Altman his fine direction. I continue to believe that life is a complicated affair (in itself and in any case) and that sexual pleasure is one of the best ways to alleviate its sorrows.
[/QUOTE]
Warren Beatty, whose line that was, certainly inclines more to your point of view.

Warren Beatty, whose line that was, certainly inclines more to your point of view.
[/QUOTE]
I read something once from one of his many "partners" (Joan Collins, I think). "He was like a walking gland--two, three, four times a day." I think he's probably slowed down a little now.

yes I love to suffer from breasts, I like to receive the whip,

We will scourge you well....both sides....raised up by the wrists ....up on your tip toes...with the leg spreader on...to allow easy access to scourge your eager pussy and lustful asshole .... front and rear...not neglecting your erect nipples ....two executioners scourging your lustful body at the same time...preparing you for your nailing.... at least 100 stripes with the short whips....that leave those beautiful deep stripes your body lusts for...you will lust to be nailed and raised up totally nude for everyone to see and lust after...

Last edited:
We will scourge you well....both sides....raised up by the wrists ....up on your tip toes...with the leg spreader on...to allow easy access to scourge your eager pussy and lustful asshole .... front and rear...not neglecting your erect nipples ....two executioners scourging your lustful body at the same time...preparing you for your nailing.... at least 100 stripes with the short whips....that leave those beautiful deep stripes your body lusts for...you will lust to be nailed and raised up totally nude for everyone to see and lust after...

I am terribly afraid but it is also what excites me. after 100 lashes, I will not live crucified for a long time, I hope to have long orgasms before dying, but if the price to pay it is the price of my life, I accept it

Back
Top Bottom