Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is a lot in this story I can identify with. For one thing, I do enjoy fantasizing I'm a model - maybe not so much the type that would be seen on a runway in Milan, more the model that appears in glamour/bikini/erotic photo shoots. A girl who is blessed with great beauty, takes pride in it, and gets paid for it. And gets off from knowing that people get off to her. So I love how the pride these women have in their beauty extends to how they are displayed on the cross. They go to their deaths knowing they are objects of erotic fascination, that their suffering and struggling bodies are beautiful to watch. This makes them feel honored, in a way. It fills them with pride, as well as sexual excitement.

This is just what I would be concentrating on, as a way of coping with the extreme physical pain, and the shame of public humiliation, were I to end up on the cross. Relishing the gorgeous and sexy way in which my naked whip-marked body has been displayed. And once I am in this blissful and agonizing state, I would certainly appreciate a chance to lap at a urine and vinegar-soaked sponge, should you wish to extend to to me. :p

There is a lot in this story I can identify with. For one thing, I do enjoy fantasizing I'm a model - maybe not so much the type that would be seen on a runway in Milan, more the model that appears in glamour/bikini/erotic photo shoots. A girl who is blessed with great beauty, takes pride in it, and gets paid for it. And gets off from knowing that people get off to her. So I love how the pride these women have in their beauty extends to how they are displayed on the cross. They go to their deaths knowing they are objects of erotic fascination, that their suffering and struggling bodies are beautiful to watch. This makes them feel honored, in a way. It fills them with pride, as well as sexual excitement.

This is just what I would be concentrating on, as a way of coping with the extreme physical pain, and the shame of public humiliation, were I to end up on the cross. Relishing the gorgeous and sexy way in which my naked whip-marked body has been displayed. And once I am in this blissful and agonizing state, I would certainly appreciate a chance to lap at a urine and vinegar-soaked sponge, should you wish to extend to to me. :p
I am very glad that you like the story. I try to best represent my erotic fantasies and of course my best goal is when they are shared by readers. Thank you.

Markus your story is great. It fills me with such sexual energy I cannot describe it. I really love the parts when all three ladies fall into another "reality" when they cum. The best one is when Jenny has her first orgasm. I also really appreciate the lactation. I look forward to the end of this story.

I definitely prefer that whores condemned to the cross do not wear loincloth so that they can not hide the crowd at any time that they are horny and hot. They must show obscenely their swollen clit and labia and their shiny vagina from its own juices. I especially like to see the girls totally naked when they carry the patibulum on their shoulders and receive lashes on all parts of their bodies fully helpless. It is also better without loincloth when the girls are nailed to the woods and they kick or shake obscenely showing their sex and anus. Finally it is the height of humiliation for a beautiful young woman to piss and have wet orgasms in front of all the people who can get close, see her excited crotch and play with her sex without the condemned woman doing anything to avoid it. And so for hours .....

On the other hand, the Tunisarbian authorities must be very angry at the attitude of these three crucified whores, because in the middle of the suplice instead of asking for mercy and showing their repentance for their depravity, they enjoy intense orgasms in front of their public. Especially obscene are showing their large breasts with erect and stone-hard nipples. Those sluts are a bad example for the decent women of Tunisarbia and since the cross is not enough punishment they should be subjected to more cruel torture, ..... especially on her tits. Any suggestion?

And what about the lawyer's girlfriend? Not only dares to dress like a bitch in a country where that is forbiden to honest women but she also has the audacity to make a cunnilingus to one of the convicts ..... She should be arrested immediately and sentenced to the same punishment as the three models .

On the other hand, the Tunisarbian authorities must be very angry at the attitude of these three crucified whores, because in the middle of the suplice instead of asking for mercy and showing their repentance for their depravity, they enjoy intense orgasms in front of their public. Especially obscene are showing their large breasts with erect and stone-hard nipples. Those sluts are a bad example for the decent women of Tunisarbia and since the cross is not enough punishment they should be subjected to more cruel torture, ..... especially on her tits. Any suggestion?
A very tight bound rope around the base of each of their tits, it would present their lactating udders even in a more provocative, erotic way. One’s turned purple; give their lactating udders a severe cat whipping. So, roll a platform nearby for the job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom