Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
And what about the lawyer's girlfriend? Not only dares to dress like a bitch in a country where that is forbiden to honest women but she also has the audacity to make a cunnilingus to one of the convicts ..... She should be arrested immediately and sentenced to the same punishment as the three models .
Like many Middle Eastern countries I imagine that Tunisarbia is a country with no democracy and a lot of corruption. It is obvious that the negotiations of the direction of the film have ensured a double level: on the one hand the legal execution of the three sentenced to death, on the other the non-interference of the police in the filming and in the performance of the film (except for a dozen executioners) Everything is perfectly legal (as Kate had requested) but the public, made up of almost all Western women, is not required to comply with Islamic rules. And there will also be some surprises in the third part of the story ... By the way, did anyone notice the alien spaceship?

I definitely prefer that whores condemned to the cross do not wear loincloth so that they can not hide the crowd at any time that they are horny and hot. They must show obscenely their swollen clit and labia and their shiny vagina from its own juices. I especially like to see the girls totally naked when they carry the patibulum on their shoulders and receive lashes on all parts of their bodies fully helpless. It is also better without loincloth when the girls are nailed to the woods and they kick or shake obscenely showing their sex and anus. Finally it is the height of humiliation for a beautiful young woman to piss and have wet orgasms in front of all the people who can get close, see her excited crotch and play with her sex without the condemned woman doing anything to avoid it. And so for hours .....

I do like the use of the loincloth when they begin their journey to the site where they are to be crucified. When they arrive at the site to be crucified then the loincloth is stripped off. The use of the loincloth I thinks makes them feel more secure in the beginning and when you take it away it can lead to an even bigger reaction because even more emotion is released. With more emotion released you can have more intense reactions during the crucifixion. Also you can think of the loincloth as a toy to increase sexual pleasure.

I do like the use of the loincloth when they begin their journey to the site where they are to be crucified. When they arrive at the site to be crucified then the loincloth is stripped off. The use of the loincloth I thinks makes them feel more secure in the beginning and when you take it away it can lead to an even bigger reaction because even more emotion is released. With more emotion released you can have more intense reactions during the crucifixion. Also you can think of the loincloth as a toy to increase sexual pleasure.
So do I great

Oh Markus, what are you doing to me ?

Day after day i'm enjoying the first part of this wonderful story, comparing the pictures with those, i have collected before,
and realizing that you have changed the position of Sabrina and Kate (in the early time of this tale, Kate was in the middle),
then reading the storyline again and again, understanding the "Markus Pain and Pleasure" philosophy more and more, then
staring at those most attractive women at their crosses, with those sensational beautiful boobs, swaying in heaven .... .... .....

....... ...... ...... and then: BANG !!!

another flood of so extremly wonderful pictures, you pour out over my head and i'm drowning in pleasure (no, not in pain :cool:))
and need one full day to be able to write a comment and thanking you so very much for this so exciting work of fine art !!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, heaven is now brighter than ever before (and i'm there, dreaming.... .... .....) JackPott :cool:)))))))))

Like many Middle Eastern countries I imagine that Tunisarbia is a country with no democracy and a lot of corruption. It is obvious that the negotiations of the direction of the film have ensured a double level: on the one hand the legal execution of the three sentenced to death, on the other the non-interference of the police in the filming and in the performance of the film (except for a dozen executioners) Everything is perfectly legal (as Kate had requested) but the public, made up of almost all Western women, is not required to comply with Islamic rules. And there will also be some surprises in the third part of the story ... By the way, did anyone notice the alien spaceship?

Are you kidding, Markus ?

Page 130a and 131a are showing Kirk and Spock in their spacecraft, watching the whole scene and i'm waiting for the moment,
when they pull out their cocks and ejaculate like crazy on sreens, keyboards and everything inside their spaceship :cool:))

More than ever before, i'm now curious what you have in mind with them and how this will fit into the third part of the story,
and what you will do with all those willing women, masturbating like crazy and fantasizing and whishing themselves mailed
to a cross and i hope the filming crew had brought enough drugs for them all and enought wood, nails, and hammers :cool:))

And the promised surprise .... .... ..... puhh .... ......

Marvin the Martian to the rescue? Something to look forward to.
51QQyYrSo2L._AC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I love the shoulder biting scenes. This might work as a method of pain control, at least temporarily.

When I am in pain I pinch my arm until it hurts and this masks the original pain. Neurobiologists think this because a managed pain is more tolerable than uncontrolled pain, and the two signals interfere with each other in the brain.

A crucified woman has limited options; she can't pinch herself but she can bite her tongue, lip or shoulder. Other options include slapping her buttocks against the stipes or banging her head. I suspect the "Crown of Thorns" might have been fitted to prevent the desperate woman knocking herself out by concussion, but she could still use it for pain control.

Back
Top Bottom