Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
So bastard! You love my suffering, you love to see me suffer and enjoy on this cross, my big moist breasts excite you? Look at my pussy, it runs on my thighs, you like my cries of pain and enjoyment? That's what you want to see bastard, you masturbate like a monkey in me watching. I can not pity me anymore I am exhausted, whip me to death !!! Rip off my tits, I have more !!!
I've seen chimps masturbate in zoos, they beat themselves raw, which is not a nice sight nor a nice thing. I also know first hand, because that was one of my first mistakes when I discovered how fun it was. Having said that, this bastard will probably have to reach for the nearest bathroom soon. Just kidding. I just love your extremist approach, which of course fits well with Markus's approach to the whole crucifixion thing. After being contaminated by Markus, I wonder how many women and men now stand before a crucifix and imagine the whole thing to be fun. As to your having additional tits, I would not bet a bottle of wine on that, so be careful what you wish.

All girlies should be hung up in the evening,time to enjoy the executioners delights before tomorrws sun burns their skins giving them no respite during their roadside dance of the condemned,slowly the cross saps their lives as they go up and Down the brutal stipe stripping flesh along the whip lashes their arses bared of skin as they slowly lose the great struggle of the condemned to death

All girlies should be hung up in the evening,time to enjoy the executioners delights before tomorrws sun burns their skins giving them no respite during their roadside dance of the condemned,slowly the cross saps their lives as they go up and Down the brutal stipe stripping flesh along the whip lashes their arses bared of skin as they slowly lose the great struggle of the condemned to death
Bloody good pic again,Marcus the great

Back
Top Bottom