Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey, Michael Lane,
seems, you haven't got it yet, so i'm telling you now a secret, but please don't tell it to anybody else around here:
This story is not about 2 women, and they are not Nicole and Kathy, it is about three women and their names are
Jenny, Sabrina and Kate, from left to right and those three women gave this story the name: " Three Models ", but
as i said, please tell nobody else this very important secret !
I know all about the story,I've followed Marcus for aouta long time,but Kathy and Nicole seem to want the judicial punishments I suggest,and by their likes I think they both like to read about them!!!!!

I know all about the story,I've followed Marcus for aouta long time,but Kathy and Nicole seem to want the judicial punishments I suggest,and by their likes I think they both like to read about them!!!!!

So why don't you start writing a whole story for Nicole and Kathy in the story section, where you can
add, whatever you want to write and giving the two ladies whatever they want to hear from you ?

As nobody wants to say anything about the six new pictures from Part 3 of the "3 Models" story,
and Michael Lane is pnly talking to Nicole and Kathy, again and again, never saying a single word
to Markus himself, like "Thank You", "Wonderful Pictures" or even "Your pics make me hard",

it's once again me, who thinks it is so much worth to comment on this outstanding artwork from
you, Markus, and i also once again want to thank you for all the hard work to do such wonders !

And i still love the extra hard cocks peeking out of the mals pants, the angry expression of the
commander announcing the extra tortures for the girls breasts as well as a strange offer to give
them a quick death and spare one of them ..... .... hmm, not knowing what i think about this ??

And then the pleasure and pain, when the whip dances over their tits, and i'm now very much
curious, how this may develop, because there is still this spacecraft in the orbit, watching, .......

As nobody wants to say anything about the six new pictures from Part 3 of the "3 Models" story,
and Michael Lane is pnly talking to Nicole and Kathy, again and again, never saying a single word
to Markus himself, like "Thank You", "Wonderful Pictures" or even "Your pics make me hard",

it's once again me, who thinks it is so much worth to comment on this outstanding artwork from
you, Markus, and i also once again want to thank you for all the hard work to do such wonders !

And i still love the extra hard cocks peeking out of the mals pants, the angry expression of the
commander announcing the extra tortures for the girls breasts as well as a strange offer to give
them a quick death and spare one of them ..... .... hmm, not knowing what i think about this ??

And then the pleasure and pain, when the whip dances over their tits, and i'm now very much
curious, how this may develop, because there is still this spacecraft in the orbit, watching, .......
As long as Mister Lane keeps on posting his uninteresting perverted phantasies here (instead of opening a private conversation!!!) I will not comment anything. But apparently everyone agrees that he is doing that here...

As long as Mister Lane keeps on posting his uninteresting perverted phantasies here (instead of opening a private conversation!!!) I will not comment anything. But apparently everyone agrees that he is doing that here...

That's why i tried to "help" him a bit to see, what he is doing here and i still hope he has understand it.

But thanks for your open words, i fully agree here, even wanted not to be that clear and true, AND
you should not exclude Markus from what you think of him and his artwork though, because i very
much know, how important it is for artists to know that folks like their artwork :cool:))

Thank you again !

That's why i tried to "help" him a bit to see, what he is doing here and i still hope he has understand it.

But thanks for your open words, i fully agree here, even wanted not to be that clear and true, AND
you should not exclude Markus from what you think of him and his artwork though, because i very
much know, how important it is for artists to know that folks like their artwork :cool:))

Thank you again !
Markus is teasing us with these panels. There is still 49 lashes to go

Great! as far as I can see, you have always used 4 nails for the crucifixion. why don't you try using 3 nails (1 nail for the feet). but after all this is good work and I like it when the victims are seen in their pubic and underarm hair. and maybe you can add a scene when the victim is taken down from the cross. hey Markus where is your old work "cindy south morroco"?

Last edited:
Please everyone just enjoy this thread , no need to disagree.
Thanks Kathy. I think the debate has gone on long enough, and I've deleted the last few exchanges.
If Michael, or anyone else, wants to post a new story using Markus's images,
first ask his permission, if he agrees, then start a new thread for the story.
This thread is for Markus's own work, and responses to it.

Thanks Kathy. I think the debate has gone on long enough, and I've deleted the last few exchanges.
If Michael, or anyone else, wants to post a new story using Markus's images,
first ask his permission, if he agrees, then start a new thread for the story.
This thread is for Markus's own work, and responses to it.

Thanks for removing my last two postings, they were simply childish and near to idiotic !
I apologize for letting me push to that !

Back
Top Bottom