Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
She will not needed where is she going ;)

tumblr_nnusm6foEu1tdopo7o1_500.jpg
That looks wicked .

I like that pair of shots - I just fancy the skirt and top, and especially that belt.
If I'm going to be tied on a bed for the electric fingers to hurt me,
it's a nice kit to be wearing :devil:

Same girl, different dress heading into different peril ....

Bit little girly, that dress, but it suits a captive slavegirl -
and she's an actress/ model who enters into her perils with lots of spirit,
even gagged and bound she looks lively!

Reactions: KvK
Pre crucifixion torture - Women: Forced to follow your s/o around an performance auto or sporting goods store.

Pre crucifixion torture - Men: " " any dept store.

Oh and don't get all PC on me this applies to same sex couples as well ;)

Is that from the 1931 Mädchen in Uniform? Great lesbian classic,
banned in Nazi Germany and in USA until Eleanor Roosevelt insisted it be released.

Reactions: KvK
Here is an extremely cruel pre-crucifixion torture idea.

Strip her completely naked.

Bind her to a chair, wrists and forearms, ankles and calves tightly in place so she can barely move.

Then pull out her cellphone, access all her social media accounts, post/talk all kinds of trash/humiliating secrets and laugh while she screams out the loudest curses at you.;)

Bind her to a chair, wrists and forearms, ankles and calves tightly in place so she can barely move.

Then pull out her cellphone, access all her social media accounts, post/talk all kinds of trash/humiliating secrets and laugh while she screams out the loudest curses at you.;)
I like this, and not just as a pre Crux but if you could alienate all of her friends and family so that she has no one left, you basically have her.

for some girls I know, simply depriving them of their phones would be unbearable torture :devil:

Back
Top Bottom