Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In a place far away in the kingdom of Tree lives King Tree, his son Prince Tree, and his daughter Princess Laetitia Tree. King Tree has always been a fierce warrior but a fair victor that never started a war but neither lost one either. He of course eliminated the vanquished leadership…

behead 045.jpg

…male or female. Yet he was fair to the conquered citizens often slashing taxes to only cover the cost of the armies defending the country and was much beloved.

His son Prince Tree is an equally fierce warrior with less diplomacy than his father.

tree warrior.jpg

Princess Laetitia had no aspiration to the throne. She is much beloved and is often featured on the tablet ‘People’ for her outfits that better suited the street whores and not a princess.

owp 154.jpg

She grew up with a seemingly idyllic life.

princess 006.jpg

However only her trusted chamber maids knew of her odd desires and would help her fulfill them.

princess 008.jpg

But something has changed. King Tree, normally a paradigm of health, fell ill. King Tree had been the picture of health through his 70 years and men half his age knew better than to challenge him with a sword know they would face certain death! After an afternoon of Laetitia’s maids attempting to comfort her…

les 079.jpg

…one of them tells Laetitia “There are rumors that your father is not succumbing to age and illness but he is being poisoned!”

“Who would do such a thing? My father is beloved by all” Laetitia exclaims.

“He is beloved by all except your brother! They have fought for years as your brother believes the king treats conquered lands too benevolently and should take more of spoils of war” her maid explains.

“But that is why we have never had protracted wars because how father treats them in their defeat” I need to think. Please leave me and meet me in the garden tomorrow morning.

I can’t believe my brother would poison our father. I put some Madame Wu herbs in a hookah pipe to soothe my nerves so I can think.

madame wu 23.jpg

The next morning I go to the garden and meet with my maids and lovers. I tell them my brother is away today and I would search his room. If I found anything I would put it in his night drink and put some inert material in the bottle.

-Laetitia

Little does Laetitia know that one of her maids is having a torrid affair with Prince Tree! This can’t be good!!!

les 052.jpg

She is the one on the right…

Tree

In a place far away in the kingdom of Tree lives King Tree, his son Prince Tree, and his daughter Princess Laetitia Tree. King Tree has always been a fierce warrior but a fair victor that never started a war but neither lost one either. He of course eliminated the vanquished leadership…

View attachment 488717

…male or female. Yet he was fair to the conquered citizens often slashing taxes to only cover the cost of the armies defending the country and was much beloved.

His son Prince Tree is an equally fierce warrior with less diplomacy than his father.

View attachment 488724

Princess Laetitia had no aspiration to the throne. She is much beloved and is often featured on the tablet ‘People’ for her outfits that better suited the street whores and not a princess.

View attachment 488721

View attachment 488722

However only her trusted chamber maids knew of her odd desires and would help her fulfill them.

View attachment 488723

But something has changed. King Tree, normally a paradigm of health, fell ill. King Tree had been the picture of health through his 70 years and men half his age knew better than to challenge him with a sword know they would face certain death! After an afternoon of Laetitia’s maids attempting to comfort her…

View attachment 488719

…one of them tells Laetitia “There are rumors that your father is not succumbing to age and illness but he is being poisoned!”

“He is beloved by all except your brother! They have fought for years as your brother believes the king treats conquered lands too benevolently and should take more of spoils of war” her maid explains.

“But that is why we have never had protracted wars because how father treats them in their defeat” I need to think. Please leave me and meet me in the garden tomorrow morning.

I can’t believe my brother would poison our father. I put some Madame Wu herbs in a hookah pipe to soothe my nerves so I can think.

View attachment 488720

The next morning I go to the garden and meet with my maids and lovers. I tell them my brother is away today and I would search his room. If I found anything I would put it in his night drink and put some inert material in the bottle.

-Laetitia

Little does Laetitia know that one of her maids is having a torrid affair with Prince Tree! This can’t be good!!!

View attachment 488718

Tree
Wait just one cotton-pickin' minute... :eek:

You mean.... :confused:

Laetitia is related to the Tree family????? :doh:

Oooooh, Laetitia. :(

You can pick your friends but you're stuck with your family! :p

Wait just one cotton-pickin' minute... :eek:

You mean.... :confused:

Laetitia is related to the Tree family????? :doh:

Oooooh, Laetitia. :(

You can pick your friends but you're stuck with your family! :p
And what a rogue f*ing family, almost bad as the Wragg family tree...
Silence is golden! I say (write) nothing.

I stagger into my private suite and find the maid Barbaria waiting there. She kneels before my and kisses my hand. Gruffly I say “I had a long day and am not in the mood.”
couple 047.jpg

“You may be when I tell you a few things” Barbaria says to me.

I look at the bottle on my nightstand and realize it is not my regular decanter. I turn to Barbaria to find her undressing and ask what the hell is going on. She tells me “In addition to poisoning your father your sister Laetitia plans to poison you. I saved your life, Prince Tree.”

He looks at the decanter and pours a glass then pours a glass and hands it to me ordering me to drink. I hate this ‘whisky’ but chug it down. He watched me a few minutes and the Neanderthal determines I am not dying and pours a glass for him while I take the liberty to pour a glass of wine for myself. He drinks then spits the liquor out and exclaims “What is this shit?”

“It is your father’s private stock… not the swill you usually drink” I tell him.

“I like my ‘swill’” he replies as he falls down but with barely spilling a drop jumps up and says “Damned carpet! What do you know, Barbaria? I would never poison my father!”

“Of course not, Prince Tree” I tell him with sarcasm dripping from my voice. “I never imagined your sister Laetitia so ambitious!”

madame wu 19.jpg

-Barbaria

“What the hell do I do?” I ask Barb. She reached to the floor and picks up my regular decanter. “Feed your sister this. She will be frothing from the mouth within the hour.”

“No, I can’t poison my sister. That would be bad form. What about feeding this to her maid?”

“That would be good. Are you going to make Laetitia watch” Barbaria asks me.

This could be a good idea…

Tree

View attachment 488717

View attachment 488724

View attachment 488721

View attachment 488722

View attachment 488723

View attachment 488719

View attachment 488720

-Laetitia

View attachment 488718

Tree
I have always dreamed of being a princess but I am only a poor slave.

The skullduggery…

Despite Prince Tree’s distaste for his father’s private stock to keep his mind sharp he drank the whole decanter. He then dispatched his most trusted palace guard pharmacy. The guard slipped out of the castle in clothes of the commoners and went to the back entrance where the chemist’s living quarters. The chemist was surprised to see him this early but the guard was not unknown to him as the guard is the one that always picked up the doses of poison. They talked in hushed tones and after giving the chemist a sack of coins the guard left.

Maid Barbaria sneaks back into Princess Laetitia’ chamber using the private passages that lace the walls of the castle and in the maids’ quarter she strips so she will appear to be ready to give the princess her morning bath. While this is going on the guard slips into the castle and changes into his usual garments. The sun has cleared the horizon he gathers up three more guards and marches to Princess Laetitia’s chamber. Using a key they burst into suite. Laetitia demands what they are doing and he says “Princess Laetitia you are under arrest for high treason for the attempted murders of both your father and brother. Seize her!”

“I did no such thing” I protest. I will go peacefully but you will not lay a hand on the king’s daughter!”

“Very well, Princess, but if you give us any trouble I have no concerns locking you in irons; forcefully if necessary” he says sternly. As he leads her into the corridor there are more guards waiting. He says to them “Seize the maids and only seize them. They are the princess’ charges and if she is acquitted you will be accountable to Princess Laetitia.”

My modest treatment ends when I am brought into a dungeon I never knew existed. I am politely given the option of undressing myself or having it done for me. I strip and my wrists are locked spread above my head with the subterranean walls dripping down on me.

dungeon 008.jpg

How did they find out about my brother so quickly? Someone had to talk but whom?

h 001.jpg

I obviously didn’t (left to right) and I have known Maid Barbaria for years. It couldn’t have been Maid Anna or Lady Dana. They are the ones that told me of plot against my father! Yet it had to be one of them.”

-Laetitia

It wasn’t long before Lady Dana is brought into arched cell and is chained to the wall near Laetitia. They whispered wondering how they could have found so fast.

dungeon 042.jpg

Maid Anna is placed in a hot box and before the iron door is slammed shut the jailer says “It would be better for to tell what you know. They might give you a quick execution.”

cage 175.jpg

In another part of the dungeon Barbaria reclines in irons. She hears the heavy wood door open and Prince Tree walks in. She purrs “It seems thing are working quite well, don’t you think?”

dungeon 057.jpg

“It seems to be” the prince replies.

“So how long do I have to stay here?”

“Until Laetitia is taken care of… Fear not, you will get your reward!”

“Why don’t you give me a hint of that” as she rolls about and spreads her legs…

Tree

In another part of the dungeon Barbaria reclines in irons. She hears the heavy wood door open and Prince Tree walks in. She purrs “It seems thing are working quite well, don’t you think?”

“So how long have to stay here?”

Tree

Memo to self: Ask to read the fine print on any proffered reward from this guy. And, just for the record, that last line spreading my legs was pure fantasy on his part. Wishful thinker. Not unless there is something really good in it for me does he get that kind of invitation. ;)

“So how long have to stay here?”

Tree

Memo to self: Ask to read the fine print on any proffered reward from this guy. And, just for the record, that last line spreading my legs was pure fantasy on his part. Wishful thinker. Not unless there is something really good in it for me does he get that kind of invitation. ;)
Trust me for once, Barb...

Back
Top Bottom