Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not in a good situation. Father would never believe I would try to poison him. I think he would believe me over my brother but his mind is confused and I cannot count on his help that I so desperately need. It will not be hard to prove I tried to poison my brother especially I actually had and he has been free to plant evidence against me while I languish in the dungeon.

-LAETITIA

Her brother Tree has hardly been idle. He has planted small vials of the chemist’s vials in his sister’s chamber. Even though the church guards have joined the palace guards to seal her suite they did not know about the back passages. Prince Tree has sent a messenger to Archbishop Wragg to attend to his sister’s inquisition as required for a royalty’s trial. The bishop had plans to spend the week with a young nun to show her the reason that celibacy wasn’t so bad but he knew the Tree kingdom was his diocese’s biggest benefactor and asked the courier to send a message back the he would be pleased to ‘bless’ Laetitia’s inquisition.

Prince Tree ‘requests’ the presence of Monsignor Repertor. He enters the prince’s suite and bows to Prince Tree… it is supposed to be the other way.

Prince Tree leans and grabs his goblet and says to the monsignor “You need to open the way to convict my sister of high treason.”

“I am sorry, Prince Tree, but I am not an enforcer of your laws. If she has aggrieved your…”

She has you bastard” Prince Tree bellows. “I want you to offer her a merciful conclusion to this tale she concocted.”

tree suave.jpg

Tree

Last edited:
The skullduggery…

Despite Prince Tree’s distaste for his father’s private stock to keep his mind sharp he drank the whole decanter. He then dispatched his most trusted palace guard pharmacy. The guard slipped out of the castle in clothes of the commoners and went to the back entrance where the chemist’s living quarters. The chemist was surprised to see him this early but the guard was not unknown to him as the guard is the one that always picked up the doses of poison. They talked in hushed tones and after giving the chemist a sack of coins the guard left.

Maid Barbaria sneaks back into Princess Laetitia’ chamber using the private passages that lace the walls of the castle and in the maids’ quarter she strips so she will appear to be ready to give the princess her morning bath. While this is going on the guard slips into the castle and changes into his usual garments. The sun has cleared the horizon he gathers up three more guards and marches to Princess Laetitia’s chamber. Using a key they burst into suite. Laetitia demands what they are doing and he says “Princess Laetitia you are under arrest for high treason for the attempted murders of both your father and brother. Seize her!”

“I did no such thing” I protest. I will go peacefully but you will not lay a hand on the king’s daughter!”

“Very well, Princess, but if you give us any trouble I have no concerns locking you in irons; forcefully if necessary” he says sternly. As he leads her into the corridor there are more guards waiting. He says to them “Seize the maids and only seize them. They are the princess’ charges and if she is acquitted you will be accountable to Princess Laetitia.”

My modest treatment ends when I am brought into a dungeon I never knew existed. I am politely given the option of undressing myself or having it done for me. I strip and my wrists are locked spread above my head with the subterranean walls dripping down on me.

View attachment 489044

How did they find out about my brother so quickly? Someone had to talk but whom?

View attachment 489047

I obviously didn’t (left to right) and I have known Maid Barbaria for years. It couldn’t have been Maid Anna or Lady Dana. They are the ones that told me of plot against my father! Yet it had to be one of them.”

-Laetitia

It wasn’t long before Lady Dana is brought into arched cell and is chained to the wall near Laetitia. They whispered wondering how they could have found so fast.

View attachment 489045

Maid Anna is placed in a hot box and before the iron door is slammed shut the jailer says “It would be better for to tell what you know. They might give you a quick execution.”

View attachment 489043

In another part of the dungeon Barbaria reclines in irons. She hears the heavy wood door open and Prince Tree walks in. She purrs “It seems thing are working quite well, don’t you think?”

View attachment 489046

“It seems to be” the prince replies.

“So how long do I have to stay here?”

“Until Laetitia is taken care of… Fear not, you will get your reward!”

“Why don’t you give me a hint of that” as she rolls about and spreads her legs…

Tree
Madiosi 2017-087-nun dungeon.jpg

I succeed hardly in translating your texts with the google translator, I guess because translation is bad, I try now a new translation programme and I think that it works well.

I follow this history closely even if I do not make comments, it is through lack of time, I work a lot and my slave's life takes me a lot of time also.

Is it translated well?

I succeed hardly in translating your texts with the google translator, I guess because translation is bad, I try now a new translation programme and I think that it works well.

I follow this history closely even if I do not make comments, it is through lack of time, I work a lot and my slave's life takes me a lot of time also.

Is it translated well?
Well, i guess, i understand all.

Is it translated well?

Well enough for me to get the gist.

Is it translated well?
I understand you may be busy...
whip 085.gif
(gif)
Tree

She has you bastard” Prince Tree bellows. “I want you to offer her a merciful conclusion to this tale she concocted.”

tree suave.jpg

Monsignor Repertor gets the message. He must try to convince Princess Laetitia to confess her sin before Archbishop Wragg arrives or he will face the wrath of not only of Prince Tree but that of his boss the archbishop.

I have a few real problems. I have no proof my brother is poisoning my father yet they have had time to plant all the evidence they need to convict me of what I really did!

The guards come into the chamber and remove the irons from my wrists and ankles. Sister Mary of the Virgin Martyrs asks me if I need to be placed in irons. I shake my head and she waves of the guards off and I follow her through the corridors, stairs, and halls of the castle, some of which I have never seen before but even those I recognize I have never walked naked before! I am brought to a small room that looks like a chapel without an altar.

Sister Mary has me kneel on the back row pew. I try to drop until my ass is on my heels and my chin touches the back of the pew when Sister Mary barks “Kneel up, Laetitia! Listen to what I have to say to you! You are in severe trouble and I am trying to help you. When I was but a novice I bathed you and when your mother died I fed you. I have known you since you were an infant. You would never poison your father and I could persuade him of that if the poison had not already ruined his mind. I am your only hope to live!”

I rise on the pew and ask “How can you save me and why would you want to?”

laetitia 034.jpg

“I would want to because you are like the child I never had. I can save you if you if you agree to come to come to the convent of the Order of Punishment and Penance to live.”

“If I agree what happens to my brother, Prince Tree, and how long until I can leave” I ask.

“You brother gets away with murder and you can never leave the convent alive.”

“Then I will go to trial” I reply.

“Then you will die very young, Laetitia.”

“I’ll take my chances.”

-Laetitia

Tree

View attachment 489646

Monsignor Repertor gets the message. He must try to convince Princess Laetitia to confess her sin before Archbishop Wragg arrives or he will face the wrath of not only of Prince Tree but that of his boss the archbishop.

I have a few real problems. I have no proof my brother is poisoning my father yet they have had time to plant all the evidence they need to convict me of what I really did!

The guards come into the chamber and remove the irons from my wrists and ankles. Sister Mary of the Virgin Martyrs asks me if I need to be placed in irons. I shake my head and she waves of the guards off and I follow her through the corridors, stairs, and halls of the castle, some of which I have never seen before but even those I recognize I have never walked naked before! I am brought to a small room that looks like a chapel without an altar.

Sister Mary has me kneel on the back row pew. I try to drop until my ass is on my heels and my chin touches the back of the pew when Sister Mary barks “Kneel up, Laetitia! Listen to what I have to say to you! You are in severe trouble and I am trying to help you. When I was but a novice I bathed you and when your mother died I fed you. I have known you since you were an infant. You would never poison your father and I could persuade him of that if the poison had not already ruined his mind. I am your only hope to live!”

I rise on the pew and ask “How can you save me and why would you want to?”

View attachment 489647

“I would want to because you are like the child I never had. I can save you if you if you agree to come to come to the convent of the Order of Punishment and Penance to live.”

“If I agree what happens to my brother, Prince Tree, and how long until I can leave” I ask.

“You brother gets away with murder and you can never leave the convent alive.”

“Then I will go to trial” I reply.

“Then you will die very young, Laetitia.”

“I’ll take my chances.”

-Laetitia

Tree
Nobody ever managed to frighten me, I'm innocent and will cry out loud.
My brother is a felon and Barbaria a traitor who stabs in the back.

Go to the OPP, Laetitia, they are very experienced in looking after girls there. The first 20 years will be the worst, then you will start to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom