Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Angelus rings and Barbara Moore is hanged…

My feet leave the stained deck of the Brampton gallows. I no longer worry how I will die or how I will be cooked. I don’t know if my feet thrashed or if my tits put on a good show. Did I piss or shit… I don’t know. Did the bell ring once? Fifteen minutes I have suffered this rope… I don’t know…

bra 051.jpg

‘I see blue skies through the tears in my eyes…

I’m going home…’

hang 290.jpg

-Barb Moore

And thus ends ‘Princess Laetitia and Palace Intrigue’

…With great thanks to all that stuck around and those who sacrificed their necks and witch meat…

Tree

Tree flies back to Hooker, Oklahoma near the Reparations Farm. The FAA is less than please with him for landing his 747 on a general aviation air field. He will let Ulrika sort out the situation...

T

I’m going home…’
HOME, SWEET HOME, AFTER A BUSY DAY. :)
DeathMaiden-17.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH CASE IS YOURS?!:confused: HONESTLY!:mad::p THIS IS THE AFTERLIFE, NOT RONALD REAGAN INTERNATIONAL!:rolleyes:
DeathMaiden-092.jpg:devil:

A fine ending to another stirring tale, Tree. I think it kept getting better as it went along. Cheers to Laetitia and Barb for playing along (and Siss and Kathy for cheering Barb on there at the end. I'm sure she appreciates it.:rolleyes::doh:)

Then right before me she slices the woman’s belly open and pulls out her guts. She tosses her liver into the bucket but throws her stomach over the side of the deck for the mongrels and rats to fight over. With bare hands she pulls out her intestines and starting from the end closest to where her stomach had been slides her hand the length of the gut and by the time she gets to the large intestine shit is being squeezed out the woman’s ass
She knows how to whet our appetite. Our mouths are watering just looking at it. :popcorn:
23 feet of natural bratwurst
the-best-the-wurst-berlin-summer-2012-city-travel-review.jpg
Kathy and Siss raise their drinks in a mock salute. Siss yells “Put on a good show Barb” and Kathy adds “Bon Voyage, witch!”
Program.jpg Monsignor Repertor shows them the program brochure.

Back
Top Bottom