Professor Moore in trouble again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am on this damn Arkansas Golgotha. I am covered with sweat that is caked to my skin by the dust from the trail. Maybe a couple hundred people stand around as my cross is taken from me and laid on the ground.
crux carry 080.jpg
The people around me are wildly screaming for me to be nailed to the damn cross I carried up this damn hill. I am pissed there no one calling for mercy for me. Angrily I yell “If you want me crucified come and work for it!”
crux carry 081.jpg
Defiance is something I have been told I am a bit too strong at. Two guards grab me and pull me towards the cross. I resist but either one is big enough to overpower me and with both my fight is mere show.
crux nail 021.jpg
They painfully twist my arms as they drag me to the cross.
c 0058.jpg
My anger over this ‘act’ is being replaced by fear as the thought I am really going to be nailed to the cross fills my head. They drag me to the cross and toss me onto the stipe.
crux nail 020.jpg
In panic I cry out “You can’t do this to me!”
crux nail 023.jpg
I start getting up and a guard yells at me to lie down on the cross.
crux nail 024.jpg
A guard grabs me by my hair and growls “Listen you worthless bitch you are going to be nailed to this cross. You either cooperate or we will force on to it.”
I say nothing and cover my pussy as I realize soon I will not be able to.

crux nail 022.jpg
I do not cooperate but there are more guards and every one of them is stronger than I. I am sitting on the stipe when one grabs my hair to jerk me down
crux nail 025.jpg
I lie naked on the cross with men positioning my arms over the wood. In just moments I will be nailed to the cross I carried here!
crux pose 239.jpg

-Barb Moore

Defiance is something I have been told I am a bit too strong at.

Yes, I HAVE been told that a few times... :rolleyes:

In panic I cry out “You can’t do this to me!”

THAT’s telling ‘em!!!!! ;)

A guard grabs me by my hair and growls “Listen you worthless bitch you are going to be nailed to this cross. You either cooperate or we will force on to it.”
I say nothing and cover my pussy as I realize soon I will not be able to.

Well, if you insist on being nasty about it .... I’ll just cover up and ask to renegotiate my contract ... :cool:

I do not cooperate but there are more guards and every one of them is stronger than I. I am sitting on the stipe when one grabs my hair to jerk me down

Ouch! THAT does it! TIME OUT! Hairdresser! Wardrobe! Get over here, NOW! :mad:

I lie naked on the cross with men positioning my arms over the wood. In just moments I will be nailed to the cross I carried here!

Uh oh. THIS is it. :eek:

Go easy with those hammers, guys. I have tender wrists and feet. :oops:

Go easy with those hammers, guys. I have tender wrists and feet. :oops:
Let us see how this goes...

Panic fills me as I see the huge spikes they are about to drive through my arms and feet. I am begging “No, please don’t do this to me!”
My eyes widen as the point of the first spike is pressed against my wrist. I want to look away but my eyes are locked on the mallet swinging towards the head of the spike!
-Barb Moore

The guards make swift work of nailing Barbara to the cross.
c 0060.jpg
In mere moments her second wrist is being nailed to the cross.
crux 240 d.jpg
Barb is howling in incoherent pain. With her wrists firmly nailed to the cross they give her a few minutes to catch her breath. They are not being merciful. They don’t want her to pass out when they nail her feet!
c 0061.jpg
One of the guards taunts her asking if she is enjoying the attention. Barb does answer as she is overwhelmed with pain. She isn’t even aware they have crossed her feet over the stipe but with a hard swing of the mallet the last spike drives through both feet and into the wood. Barb lets loose a blood-curdling shriek as bones break inside her feet.
crux nail 013.jpg
Barb lies nailed to the cross. She is panting trying to catch her breath as pain streams from her wrists and feet. Her back is arched and her breasts shiver on her chest as she quivers in pain.
c 0061 a.jpg
She finally has enough control to look over at the spikes that fix her wrists to the cross. She sees her blood oozing out around the spikes.
c 0061 b (2).jpg
My god they have nailed me to the cross. This is more than a movie. I am their money-making sacrifice!
crux nail 019.jpg
The pain is unbearable yet it will soon be worse. Around me the crowd is yelling ‘Raise the bitch’ and ‘Crucify the whore’. There is no mercy offered for me. They are here for one thing only and that is to see me suffer hanging from the cross. I close my eyes and think ‘just get it done… raise the cross so I can die hanging crucified’.
c 0062.jpg
In the cloud of pain that fills me there is a strange calm. I do not deserve what is happening to me but I can do nothing to stop them from raising me nailed to this cross. Someone nearby says that it is time. I open my eyes and hope I die quickly.
crux nail 009 A.jpg
-Barb Moore

Panic fills me as I see the huge spikes they are about to drive through my arms and feet. I am begging “No, please don’t do this to me!”
My eyes widen as the point of the first spike is pressed against my wrist. I want to look away but my eyes are locked on the mallet swinging towards the head of the spike!

Captured my thoughts and emotions perfectly ... nice writing, Tree. :)

Barb is howling in incoherent pain. With her wrists firmly nailed to the cross they give her a few minutes to catch her breath. They are not being merciful. They don’t want her to pass out when they nail her feet!

I am never incoherent ... and I can see perfectly well ... You've managed to sneak THAT VERBOTEN view in again, haven't you? :mad: :spank::spank:

Barb lets loose a blood-curdling shriek as bones break inside her feet.

Owwwww ... was that in the script? Where is my extra? .... Stunt girl ... Get over here NOW! :confused:

She finally has enough control to look over at the spikes that fix her wrists to the cross. She sees her blood oozing out around the spikes.

Ooooooooooo ... I do hate the sight of blood ... especially my own! :eek::facepalm:

My god they have nailed me to the cross. This is more than a movie. I am their money-making sacrifice!

And I bet I don't get a cut of the profits, either. I need an agent that works for me! :cool:

In the cloud of pain that fills me there is a strange calm. I do not deserve what is happening to me but I can do nothing to stop them from raising me nailed to this cross. Someone nearby says that it is time. I open my eyes and hope I die quickly.

Well, at least you got the right camera angle on this one! :rolleyes:

Or Bobinder's rules.

Very well. But you could have posted the full length version of your crux pic.

Attachments

• 250716F7-E9EA-484D-A329-663C3FEE4152.jpeg
    250716F7-E9EA-484D-A329-663C3FEE4152.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 158
  • C5194047-43EB-4FF9-BD40-D0E910AAFE1B.jpeg
    C5194047-43EB-4FF9-BD40-D0E910AAFE1B.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 170
Shit, it is happening! Two of the men grab the crossbar and begin to lift the cross. They pause as ropes are attached to the ends of the beam. If I was roped to the cross I would be bucking and fighting this. Being nailed to the cross has me still stunned and in pain. I don’t even look as they fix the ropes to the cross. I stare up at the sky and hear the crowd cheering them as they raise me on the cross.
crux lift 002.jpg
The base of the stipe is wedged against the hole it will drop into. Satisfied with the ropes they begin to raise me again. I feel my body slipping down the cross. The pain from wrists grows with every degree the cross is hoisted.
c 0063.jpg
I carried the damn cross from the courtyard to this hell of a hill. It was a lot of work because it has to weigh at least as much as I do. There are more than a half dozen men working to lift the cross so I can be crucified and hang from this cross until I die. As the cross swings towards vertical it picks up speed. I close my eyes and dread what this is going to feel like when the cross drops into the hole.
crux lift 003.jpg
Then it happens! The cross is near upright when it begins plummeting into the socket in the ground…

…what the hell happened? I am in more pain than I have ever felt. I can’t move! I feel my heart beating in my chest and I can barely breathe. I open my eyes and am confused that I am looking down at a crowd. Then it occurs to me… I am crucified!!!
crux pose 080 A.jpg
I think I am in for hell on this cross…

-Barb Moore

I don’t even look as they fix the ropes to the cross. I stare up at the sky and hear the crowd cheering them as they raise me on the cross.

They damn well better not be cheering THAT view, or there will be Hell to Pay at the Treehouse. :mad:

…what the hell happened? I am in more pain than I have ever felt. I can’t move! I feel my heart beating in my chest and I can barely breathe. I open my eyes and am confused that I am looking down at a crowd. Then it occurs to me… I am crucified!!!

Ok, sometimes I am a little slow on the uptake ... Gee, I'm crucified! :confused::facepalm:

View attachment 601402 It's a family curse trait ...

Uh, Barb. This guy looks like a very old buddy of mine who, no diss of Tree intended, would NOT be within500 miles (700 kilometers) of this picture. Minimum.

The resemblance is rather terrifying, though.

Attachments

• 969A7649-E4D8-4F06-A5F2-E998ADD17ACF.jpeg
    969A7649-E4D8-4F06-A5F2-E998ADD17ACF.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom