Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, I always wanted to make this test somewhere here. I once saw a biological research study on German TV concerning the so-called "Schlüsselreiz" (-> concept founder was the Austrian biologist Konrad Lorenz and the translation into English is "fixed action patterns" & "sign stimulus" in evolution.
I like the German word "Schlüsselreiz" much better because it is composed of "Schlüssel" (= key) and "Reiz" (= stimulus, but also "attraction-appeal"), so it means an almost automatic stimulus which works like a key in a lock or padlock, opening automatically the doors to "secret thoughts" and "unusual behaviour". (Nice picture in your mind, isn't it?)
When you find the "Schlüsselreiz" in certain animals, e.g. birds, they immediately start their courtship display.
And in the German TV show explaining this "Schlüsselreiz", there were several examples of rather ridiculous automatisms in animals until the professor in this show said, these automatisms are still working in human beings because we are not so far from the animals as we might think. So, pubic hair is still one of those automatisms. He showed a picture like this one in original human size and asked: "What comes across your mind looking at this?"

Schlüsselreiz beim Menschen Test 1 E.jpg Schlüsselreiz beim Menschen Test 1 D.jpg

And the laughing stopped. ... What are you thinking of?

View attachment 866425 View attachment 866426

And the laughing stopped. ... What are you thinking of?

images

I think, you are right. But I would also like to know if there is a difference between men and women here while looking at this "Schlüsselreiz"-Example. What are the girls here adding to the abstract picture?
My imagination is immediately adding this (- at least!) :

Schlüsselreiz beim Menschen Test 1 B.jpg

I think theorizing about such stuffs can be fun, as long as we don't confuse the reason why we love or hate them ourselves as the reason why everyone should do the same.

In my case, I strongly prefer to see girls with their mounds and underarms unshaved. I think the reason is because I'm much into degradation of women and like to see them treated as animals.

When a girl is forced to expose a body part which is commonly considered shameful, it can give a sense of humiliation. When a girl reveals her underarms which are cleanly shaven, there's little humiliation or degradation involved. Also, if she shaves or trims her pubic hairs, it means she intends to show that body part to someone else and wishes to look beautiful.

As such, I don't feel as much sense of degradation when a girl with a cleanly shaven mound or underarms is forced to exposing them as with the opposite case.

Girls generally wish to look beautiful, clean, and well-groomed. So, when they are forced to expose their animal side of the things, like bodily function, or unshaven hairs, it can add to the sensation of humiliation and degradation, which is the reason why I believe I love such themes when it comes to D/s fantasies.

Love what you said and agree with that way of thinking.

In my case, I prefer shaved underarms, but unshaven pussies. Why? Because it is proof that the woman is willing to show her armpits, but not her cunt.

Le sujet qui fâche (the angry subject ?) So sorry, I prefer shaved or depilated sexes. Much more pleasant on an adult or even mature woman.
I love this fashion wich appeared in the 90's. The 'divine surprise' for a man of my generation : I had to endure this hair at the beginning of my sexual life.
My last 'girlfriend', same age as me, accepted to go to the esthetician's without pb.
Say you prefer hairy sexes, it's your right, but don't build a lot of theories about it

Pubic hair depilation goes back millennia, and also to 1950 or so. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 153B373A-2338-4E03-80B8-F4D9018BDE16.jpeg
    153B373A-2338-4E03-80B8-F4D9018BDE16.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 391
And earlier. At least the XV century. From the Tres Riches Heures du Duc de Berry, a prayer book created between 1412 & 1416; peasants warming themselves in front of a fire.
View attachment 866500

Fast forward back to the 1950’s and Betty Page's lavish bush, presented without further comment. :eeek::babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• 0FC60F56-9968-4164-9DF7-C488A104690C.jpeg
    0FC60F56-9968-4164-9DF7-C488A104690C.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 409
Thanks !

Clic on the thumbnails

Pubic hair depilation goes back millennia, and also to 1950 or so. :rolleyes:
I didn't know. Internet didn't exist ! I knew very late how was a woman's body !!
The 'default option' was not-depilated pubis in years 70-80

Her name is Dagmar (Scandinavian ?)
See the details clicking on the picture on the site

And earlier. At least the XV century. From the Tres Riches Heures du Duc de Berry, a prayer book created between 1412 & 1416; peasants warming themselves in front of a fire.
View attachment 866500

Les Très riches Heures du duc de Berry are in the castle-museum of Chantilly. Recomended ! The museum is available now after the 'confinement'
They are not always exposed, of course
In Chantilly there is the 'Psautier d'Ingerburge' too

See the French articles too if you read French

Fast forward back to the 1950’s and Betty Page's lavish bush, presented without further comment. :eeek::babeando::very_hot:

I didn't know either. Beautiful girl (I am not a sectary !)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I recall that some if the magazines we used to giggle over at school ajrbrushed pubic hair out. Which always seemed a but odd to me. What was it called ‘health and efficiency’. I think.

Made a change from fantasising about the gym teacher and the headmaster though.

Well,ladies,I'm usually a hairy beast down below.... ;)
(AW,c'mon you've seen the pictures, surely ?!)
l'e got hardly any hair on my head,as it is.... :(
But occasionally,i have trimmed the "old man" for added effect.....(I'm sure there's a picture somewhere) As for my balls...no comment. Lol

We're still talking about women's pubic hair!
But you, women, where do your preferences about male hair go?
The chest covered with hair, the pubis and also the balls and between the buttocks!
Should men wax or stay natural?
I await your opinions!
Well my interest is only in women, but I do know that my mum's bf shaves her pubes and she shaves his

An article i have just received : in very ancient civilisations, men and women removed their hair
The article is in Aranese (Pyrinean Gascon of Val d'Aran, Catalonia, Spain)
' Looking for beauty '

Mhm, this "in very ancient civilisations" is a bit too "generalizing" in my opinion. As far as I could translate the text, it is only about ancient Egypt and Egypt's "ancient" history is one of incredible THREE-THOUSAND years with a society which looks very "static" for us - but in 3.000 years, they had some natural catastrophes, revolutions and foreign invasions in it! So, I would immediately ask, in which Egyptian dynasty this or that habit was common.
We know about this Egyptian part of human history only since 200 years still only fragments and there are still more mysteries to discover in (pre-)ancient Egyptian history than in any other human civilisation I ever heard of.

For example, during the last 2 years, there was confirmed by scientists with geological instruments that there must be a closed 30-meters long void or room inside the Cheops/ Chufu/ Khufu-Pyramid in the upper half without any known entry. This could be the best hiding place in human history: A hidden room, closed for almost 5.000 years now in a huge building everyone can see from kilometers away with some rooms everyone can see and enter for at least 2.000 years - but no one knows anymore that there still is a closed hidden room and no one knows if or what is there inside. ( I have probably seen too much "Indiana Jones" - movies not to be very fascinated by my imaginations what might there be in this "void". Only imagine, Khufu must have been one of the richest and most important pharaos in Egyptian history whereas Tut-Ankh-Amun was an almost unknown pharao with a very short life time in spite of all the gold and treasures in his tomb! )

And there are sometimes so strange findings in bio-chemical examinations surprising the archaeologists:

It is somehow funny to imagine an ancient Egyptian high priestess sniffing a line of cocaine from an Egyptian trading ship that just arrived from South America before the religious service in Memphis - or an archaeologist in our times sniffing cocaine in Bavaria just while uncovering the mummy of this priestess? Who knows?

An article i have just received : in very ancient civilisations, men and women removed their hair
The article is in Aranese (Pyrinean Gascon of Val d'Aran, Catalonia, Spain)
' Looking for beauty '
Remark : this language was used by the Holy Virgin to talk to Bernadette in Lourdes (1858). It was the girl's only language.
Currently official in this part of Spain.

Back
Top Bottom