Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 440401

Combining sports and torture: Freeclimbing with a barbed dildo in your pussy attached to the "safety rope". She better avoids loosing the grip... The "safety rope" will "catch" her in a very unpleasant way if she falls...

Now that post took some imagination :rolleyes: Credit due for originality :popcorn:

View attachment 440401

Combining sports and torture: Freeclimbing with a barbed dildo in your pussy attached to the "safety rope". She better avoids loosing the grip... The "safety rope" will "catch" her in a very unpleasant way if she falls...
And even if she completes the course, she's still going to have to get it out :eek: :devil:

And even if she completes the course, she's still going to have to get it out :eek: :devil:

No, that would be barbaric. Of course if she actually makes it, the barbs can be electronically retracted so the dildo can be removed without causing any harm.

But since only 1 in 5 girls make it to the top, for most of the girls that's not even an issue. 4 in 5 girls will have her vagina torn apart when the safety rope catches them.

This is by the way a slightly modified version of the following execution method: The condemned girl gets a barbed dildo in her vagina that is attached to large steel rope. She is standing naked on the edge of a bridge, getting ready for her "bungee jump". When the time comes she will have to jump from the bridge. 3 meters above the ground (100 meters below) the steel rope will "catch" her... completely tearing her vagina apart, slowing her down only so much that when she hits the floor she will stay concious to "enjoy" the pain before she bleeds to death.

or electronically activated so she's desperate to tear it out anyway! :devil:

I love how you think!

And we have not even discussed yet, what the other end of the steel rope is attached to on the top of the wall. Maybe another girl chained to the top of the wall with a barbed dildo in her pussy with the steel cable attached to it? Maybe her sister, daughter, mother? Or what about her boyfriend having the steel cable wrapped around his hard cock...?

New roman arena 251-1-.jpg Agata - 004D.jpg Agata - 038.jpg Agata - Guarini2B.jpg Agata 040.jpg Agata 041.jpg Agata 042.jpg Agata 043.jpg Agata 071.jpg Agata 074.jpg

AGATHA OF SICILY HAS HER BREASTS CRUSHED AND CUT OFF

Agatha was a Sicilian virgin of noble extraction. Quintianus, governor of Sicily, became deeply enamored of her; but she rejected his advances. As a result she was charged with being a Christian and brought before his tribunal. To the question concerning her origin she replied: "I am noble-born, of a distinguished family, as all my relatives will attest." When asked why she lived the servile life of a Christian, she answered: "I am a handmaid of Christ, and that is why I bear the outward appearance of a slave; yet this is the highest nobility, to be a slave to Christ." The governor threatened her with the most dreadful tortures if she did not renounce Christ. Agatha countered: "If you threaten me with wild beasts, know that at the Name of Christ they grow tame; if you use fire, from heaven angels will drop healing dew on me."

After being tortured, "Agatha went to prison radiant with joy and with head held high as though invited to a festive banquet. And she commended her agony to the Lord in prayer." The next day, as she again stood before the judge, she declared: "If you do not cause my body to be torn to pieces by the hangmen, my soul cannot enter the Lord's paradise with the martyrs. She was then stretched on the rack, burned with red-hot irons, and despoiled of her breasts. During these tortures she prayed: "For love of chastity I am made to hang from a rack. Help me, O Lord my God, as they knife my breasts. Agatha rebuked the governor for his barbarity: "Godless, cruel, infamous tyrant, are you not ashamed to despoil a woman of that by which your own mother nursed you?"

Returning to prison, she prayed: "You have seen, O Lord, my struggle, how I fought in the place of combat; but because I would not obey the commands of rulers, my breasts were lacerated." In the night there appeared to her a venerable old man, the apostle Peter, with healing remedies. Agatha, ever delicately modest, hesitated to show him her wounds. "I am the apostle of Christ; distrust me not, my daughter." To which she replied: "I have never used earthly medicines on my body. I cling to the Lord Jesus Christ, who renews all things by His word." She was miraculously healed by St. Peter: "Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, I give you praise because by Your apostle You have restored my breasts." Throughout the night a light illumined the dungeon. When the guards fled in terror, her fellow prisoners urged her to escape but she refused: "Having received help from the Lord, I will persevere in confessing Him who healed me and comforted me."

Four days later she was again led before the judge. He, of course, was amazed over her cure. Nevertheless, he insisted that she worship the gods; which prompted another confession of faith in Christ. Then by order of the governor, Agatha was rolled over pieces of sharp glass and burning coals. At that moment the whole city was rocked by a violent earthquake. Two walls collapsed, burying two of the governor's friends in the debris. Fearing a popular uprising, he ordered Agatha, half dead, to be returned to prison. Here she offered her dying prayer: "Blessed Agatha stood in the midst of the prison and with outstretched arms prayed to the Lord: O Lord Jesus Christ, good Master, I give You thanks that You granted me victory over the executioners' tortures. Grant now that I may happily dwell in Your never-ending glory." Thereupon she died.

Nero's Torches is an 1876 painting by the Polish artist Henryk Siemiradzki. It is also known as Candlesticks of Christianity (Świeczniki chrześcijaństwa). It depicts a group of early Christian martyrs who are about to be burned alive as the alleged perpetrators of the Great Fire of Rome, during the reign of emperor Nero in 64 AD. People from many different social spheres, including the emperor himself, are present to watch the burning, which takes place in front of the Domus Aurea. The motif is based on the descriptions by Suetonius and Tacitus.

Nero's Torches - 1M014410-88.jpg Nero's Torches - Henryk Siemiradzki 1.jpg Nero's Torches - Henryk Siemiradzki 2.jpg Nero's Torches - z534969925.jpg

It's a fascinating painting, so much going on - so much character in the different people in the crowd,
some watching sternly, some jeering, some too drunk to notice at all,
a tired dancing girl and a lady's handmaid looking wide-eyed and anxious,
a couple more young slaves just bored by these grown-ups' antics, chatting together,
and many, many more little 'side-shows' going on while the martyrs brace themselves for the burning!

It's a fascinating painting, so much going on - so much character in the different people in the crowd,
some watching sternly, some jeering, some too drunk to notice at all,
a tired dancing girl and a lady's handmaid looking wide-eyed and anxious,
a couple more young slaves just bored by these grown-ups' antics, chatting together,
and many, many more little 'side-shows' going on while the martyrs brace themselves for the burning!

I like the girl in lower center, leaning back against the guy with two drinks in his hands ... is he about to pour them over her bare breasts?.... while a bald-headed man looks on with great interest.

Nero's Torches is an 1876 painting by the Polish artist Henryk Siemiradzki. It is also known as Candlesticks of Christianity (Świeczniki chrześcijaństwa). It depicts a group of early Christian martyrs who are about to be burned alive as the alleged perpetrators of the Great Fire of Rome, during the reign of emperor Nero in 64 AD. People from many different social spheres, including the emperor himself, are present to watch the burning, which takes place in front of the Domus Aurea. The motif is based on the descriptions by Suetonius and Tacitus.

View attachment 444294 View attachment 444295 View attachment 444296 View attachment 444297

There is a book by Mika Waltari, a part of The Roman Trilogy. Polish edition of this book ("Wrogowie rodzaju ludzkiego") has an interesting cover art, showing a man and a young woman, both totally naked, tied to the crosses and being burned alive, watched by the Roman soldiers after setting fire to the wood heaped under their crosses.

Attachments

• Waltari.jpg
    Waltari.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 423
A virgin martyr in my collection who was dragged through the streets behind a horse,
though not a chariot (at least in the legends I've read):

Feb 8th or 9th: Cointha or Quinta of Alexandria, virgin martyr (249): during the persecution under Decius, mobs ranged the streets of Alexandria torturing and killing Christians. Among their victims was this young girl. She was dragged to a temple but refused to sacrifice to the pagan gods, so she was scourged and then tied to the tail of a horse and hauled by her feet over the rough stones of the street until she was dead.

Quinta.jpg

A virgin martyr in my collection who was dragged through the streets behind a horse,
though not a chariot (at least in the legends I've read):

Feb 8th or 9th: Cointha or Quinta of Alexandria, virgin martyr (249): during the persecution under Decius, mobs ranged the streets of Alexandria torturing and killing Christians. Among their victims was this young girl. She was dragged to a temple but refused to sacrifice to the pagan gods, so she was scourged and then tied to the tail of a horse and hauled by her feet over the rough stones of the street until she was dead.

View attachment 445163
Scourged and then dragged? Ohhh, that must have been awful!

Back
Top Bottom