Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com

moebius

Assistant executioner
Salve!

Over on Dolcettish, for many years I've posted a daily comic strip at Christmas (and at other times), where I tell a story one page a day. This year, for reasons that will be obvious, I'm posting this story here too. It features our own dear queen Yupar as its star.

If you don't want to wait to read the whole story, you can buy it at my shop. The bought version has no watermarks, is higher resolution, and includes all the pictures used to make the strip (including a few that I decided not to use). If you do buy it (thanks!) please don't post any spoilers here.

PS. Feel free to repost the watermarked images in other places that might like to see them, just don't obscure the links or try to pass them off as your own work.

Attachments

• queen00.jpg
    queen00.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 1,917
  • queen01.jpg
    queen01.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 1,661
Salve!

Over on Dolcettish, for many years I've posted a daily comic strip at Christmas (and at other times), where I tell a story one page a day. This year, for reasons that will be obvious, I'm posting this story here too. It features our own dear queen Yupar as its star.

If you don't want to wait to read the whole story, you can buy it at my shop. The bought version has no watermarks, is higher resolution, and includes all the pictures used to make the strip (including a few that I decided not to use). If you do buy it (thanks!) please don't post any spoilers here.

PS. Feel free to repost the watermarked images in other places that might like to see them, just don't obscure the links or try to pass them off as your own work.
Looking forward to this ...

Looks nice! :thumbup:

Crucified? Really? I would never have thought of that!:roto2palm:
I think... You forgot in which forum you are in :meparto::p
Now a story where Yupar doesn't end up on a cross, that'd be a shocking twist...:p
LOL.. I died on the wheel once.. i think your forgot or missed out ;):rolleyes:
Looking forward to this ...
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
I will not post any spoilers beyond what I think will get the attention of the forums.

Yupar is nailed to the cross.

Those of you who follow it as it is released as a serial are in for such a treat!
Yeah, that doesn't really count as a spoiler, given where I'm posting this!
Do you really want this woman to die on the cross ? :eek:
Do you really want to see your Queen to be crucified on Tree of Shame ?:devil-king:

I don't want my people suffer.. but i don't wanna die too with poison...(honestly.. I'm also a human, most of us don't prefer die early)
Wait, until you heard all the terms of surrender!

They seem to leave little room for negociation. But where is their hard evidence?

And maybe you can make them back off by telling them that you personally know queen Zenobia of Palmyra!

Back
Top Bottom