Real Crux - Dreams Do Come True!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you all for the wonderful comments, I know I appreciate them and Randy does as well. It makes the effort we went through all the more worthwhile. Of course just seeing Randy on the cross was reward enough for me. :D
You're right it is the best reward, congratulations for this excellent work, congratulate you and Randy for his great work as a model, thank you very much for letting us share this wonderful gift :)

Randy really is a beautiful young lady, she also has an ability to pose and tease like no one I have ever met before. I think this comes out in her pictures fairly well. I explained to her what I was looking for before we started and from there she just took off with it. My only direction from there was pretty much, "Wait, that was hot, do it again.". My camera is too slow sometimes.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• realcrux300.JPG
    realcrux300.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,845
  • realcrux301.JPG
    realcrux301.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 1,671
  • realcrux303.JPG
    realcrux303.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,564
  • realcrux304.JPG
    realcrux304.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • realcrux305.JPG
    realcrux305.JPG
    347.9 KB · Views: 1,609
  • realcrux307.jpg
    realcrux307.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 1,738
What are you shooting with?
Also I wish to commend your attention to composition. In http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/realcrux300-jpg.81218/ you are above the subject with the sun above and behind you yet there is no shadow of yours in this (or any of) the pictures.
Very well done

Tree
Thanks again Tree. I tried to be cognoscente on every shot of my shadow and where it was falling.

I am using GE X500 camera, you know GE has such a reputation for cameras :rolleyes: . Actually the camera reviewed fair enough for a REAL cheap camera with optical zoom and a lot of manual settings (that I never use). But ..... it is also reviewed as being slow, I was able to detect that during this shoot.

I must confess I didn't even know GE sold a camera. Cheap is good though. See if the camera has a 'sport' or 'action' setting. It will lower the megapixels but no so it would be noticed on a web post and greatly speeds the cycle time...

Tree

Some of my favorite photos from this shoot are in this group and the next. There are nice close ups.

Attachments

• realcrux309.JPG
    realcrux309.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,677
  • realcrux311.JPG
    realcrux311.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 1,668
  • realcrux313.JPG
    realcrux313.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 1,830
  • realcrux316.JPG
    realcrux316.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 1,895
  • realcrux317.JPG
    realcrux317.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 1,910
  • realcrux319.JPG
    realcrux319.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 1,910
Thanks to both you & Randy for all your hard work. Well, I guess Randy was the one doing all the work...you were just walking around taking pictures.:D
Anyway, Randy is a lovely girl & I hope we see more of her. Although, I'm not sure how much more there is to see.

Thanks to both you & Randy for all your hard work. Well, I guess Randy was the one doing all the work...you were just walking around taking pictures.:D
Anyway, Randy is a lovely girl & I hope we see more of her. Although, I'm not sure how much more there is to see.

HEY!!! Somebody had to build the cross...... and dig the hole!!! I received injuries during the construction stage. :p

Randy called that a sex related injury. :rolleyes:

As far as what more there is to see of Randy??? Randy has one of the most expressive faces I have ever seen. Trust me there is sooooo much more to see. (But I understand what you meant :cool:)
did she pay?

T

She paid twice as much for her membership as you did...... what with inflation and all.

Here are the final images in this series. I have other pics and I also have some video, I may post some of that on another thread. That is where I will reveal how this was all done.

I hope you all enjoyed this series of pics at least a small portion as much as I enjoyed making them, I truly have enjoyed the entire project.

Also...... and definitely not the least..... I really want to send out a special thank you to Randy, for this and everything....... she has opened a door for me to a new realm of possibilities.

flower1 ( these are for Randy......not you Tree)

Attachments

• realcrux323.JPG
    realcrux323.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 1,819
  • realcrux325.JPG
    realcrux325.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 1,743
  • realcrux326.JPG
    realcrux326.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 1,727
  • realcrux327.JPG
    realcrux327.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 1,765
  • realcrux331.jpg
    realcrux331.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 1,716
  • realcrux333.JPG
    realcrux333.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,772
  • realcrux335.jpg
    realcrux335.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 1,829
  • realcrux338.JPG
    realcrux338.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 1,772
While Tree wishes to thank you, #335 reveals your shadow and NSA sensors detected DNA not of Randy's. This information will be sent to OSHA for the perpetrator of this non-union crucifixion used a wood handled hammer that is obvious from the picture unsafe for such purposes as the iron head could have broken off and killed Randy before the woman suffered sufficiently...

Tree

...well, yes a substantial donation to our political and woman hunting fund could make this whole situation disappear...

tree avatar 3.jpg

...You know, we need to get this guy in the Union...

Untitled-1.jpg

...Yes, Ulrika, I know that is my certificate. I'm just feeling a bit lazy tonight to make him one....

... the poor bastard is being short-changed... I don't care if he has his union card or not, I am sending him some Tree-honed spikes and a drink!!!!jurist prelude.jpg spikes 2.jpg

Tree

...what, Ulrika? I drank everything???

...Of course I did, the F*ing TSA wouldn't let me carry that much liquid on board...

...what??? No there are no rules against spikes that will be used to crucify a virgin martyr...

Here are the final images in this series. I have other pics and I also have some video, I may post some of that on another thread. That is where I will reveal how this was all done.

I hope you all enjoyed this series of pics at least a small portion as much as I enjoyed making them, I truly have enjoyed the entire project.

Also...... and definitely not the least..... I really want to send out a special thank you to Randy, for this and everything....... she has opened a door for me to a new realm of possibilities.

flower1 ( these are for Randy......not you Tree)

The images turned out great! You did an awesome job!!
Thank you for letting me be a part of all this!!
Kisses!
You're right it is the best reward, congratulations for this excellent work, congratulate you and Randy for his great work as a model, thank you very much for letting us share this wonderful gift :)
Thank you so much! Ya'll have been so open and excepting of our work!... Thank you!
I had an opportunity to fulfill a dream the other day. Please enjoy the photos.

I will post more later this evening ....... I took a LOT of pictures!
These look great!! Thank you!!

Last edited:
The images turned out great! You did an awesome job!!
Thank you for letting me be a part of all this!!
Kisses!

Thank you so much! Ya'll have been so open and excepting of our work!... Thank you!

These look great!! Thank you!!
you overwhelmed us with a torrent of those marvelous pics.........................a great introduction:D

Back
Top Bottom