Religious Viacrucis with Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please use in future the thumbnail option for uploaded images on CF!
Look here:

Image2.jpg
I fixed it.

Religious I think, could any of the expert artist's remove the loincloth, I think she has been roped to the cross and her feet have already been nailed, the executioner is collecting the nails to finish her crucifixion.
Collaert1D.jpg
crucifixion.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the religious viacrucis they will never see naked completely, only band in the chest and cover tails, let's say that the simulation is exciting, friends share images please.

You are a genius, tell me what the first work on the left is called ?, upload more content of this type of religious viacrucis please, preferably where the girls appear with a band on the chest and cover tails.

You are a genius, tell me what the first work on the left is called ?, upload more content of this type of religious viacrucis please, preferably where the girls appear with a band on the chest and cover tails.

Here are three posts from my crux thread that have female passion play participants, the Berkley one with a female Christ figure and the other has our friend the gladiatrix again

firefox 2018-05-20 16-00-11-08.jpgfirefox 2018-05-20 15-55-52-24.jpgfirefox 2018-05-20 15-55-57-68.jpgfirefox 2018-05-20 15-56-17-71.jpgfirefox 2018-05-20 15-56-24-78.jpg

BerkeleyJCS10.jpgBerkeleyJCS13.jpgBerkeleyJCS14.jpg

And I've always loved this one, an all female passion, very modest, but it's on stage ffs
IMG_3159.jpg

Back
Top Bottom