Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, in between packing my emergency supplies (my magazine collection, my condoms, assorted whips and chains [in case any of you gals want to take me in], and essential clothing,
wal11-507_1_267x400.jpgThe outfit not the model (don't I wish!)

I will still post Pulp!!!

World of Men, July 1963
20178648-1963WorldofMen196307JulyNaziperil8x61.jpg
What can I say, A sexy redhead (aren’t they all?) with a too small lace bra, priceless!

“The Bordello Blitz of France’s Harlot Army” - I have no idea what that means, but sounds good

“Cooked Alive in the Ring of Horror” Cooking alive (Waiter, I'd like mine medium please) is not the most erotic idea to me, but the most important thing is that it be a girl, not me!

“We are your GEISHA SLAVES, Sgt. Joe!” Now I know exactly what I fought this war for. Fraternizing with the enemy (sluts!) is approved!

“I’m making my wife a killer” ??????

“Beauties for the Nazi Artist of Agony” – you mean the guy who drew this cover? Oh, no, The MOT!

“Soft Decoys of Death to Smash the Krauts” – the practical effect of smashing the Krauts here is that one naked guy in the water with a pistol against at least 5 Nazis? And my German (Franconian) heritage resent that term Kraut.

OK, in between packing my emergency supplies (my magazine collection, my condoms, assorted whips and chains [in case any of you gals want to take me in], and essential clothing,
View attachment 621314The outfit not the model (don't I wish!)

I will still post Pulp!!!
Stay safe, PP. I have been through one hurricane and seen the results of several more!

Good on the hair and the cleavage ... looks like a nasty version of Colonel Klink giving the orders. :p

How come the guys get to go completely topless? :rolleyes:
Come on! Good torture is hard work! You can completely throw your shoulder out with one bad swing of the whip. All the stupid girl has to do is hang there and take it!

Come on! Good torture is hard work! You can completely throw your shoulder out with one bad swing of the whip. All the stupid girl has to do is hang there and take it!

And she will be paid less than he will, for the same whipping, right? ;)

Great cartoon from the 80's. Boy and girl about seven, each holding out their shorts so the other can see down. The girl remarks, "So that's why you make more money than me!"

The idea of a strip-tease mill (also hot dirty and sweaty, but in a good way) made them look to make a job change!
The pulpists probably never knew that, at Bletchley Park, the great-grandad of all computers that was processing the Engima stuff to unlock the secrets of the Reich got so hot while it was running, the women operating it had to strip down to their undies. Carrying transcripts over to be processed was a popular fatigue for the men!

a big Russian Flag to remind us the Commies are evil
Didn't occur to them that this was the way to turn innocent all-American boys into raving reds! :p

Back
Top Bottom