Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pulpists probably never knew that, at Bletchley Park, the great-grandad of all computers that was processing the Engima stuff to unlock the secrets of the Reich got so hot while it was running, the women operating it had to strip down to their undies. Carrying transcripts over to be processed was a popular fatigue for the men!

Didn't occur to them that this was the way to turn innocent all-American boys into raving reds! :p
Ah yes the Turing Machine. Early in my days in Physics we had to genuflect to the man who conceived sequential computer code.
But, the heck with him, "the women ... had to strip down to their undies" - sheer (pun) poetry!

I think this girl had the hair you wanted
View attachment 621321
And damn fine cleavage!
Interesting line of thought there...

'An internationally famed authority tells you
a dozen ways to better YOUR LOVE LIFE.'
Guys in Nazi gear chaining up brunette,
who looks like she's encouraging them to go even harder.
'I could hear their screams as the red hot
branding iron seared their bodies...
they take their PLEASURE IN PAIN'

Does that show a bit more psychological insight
than most of these pulp covers -
probably not, just blockheaded layout! :rolleyes:

Ah yes the Turing Machine. Early in my days in Physics we had to genuflect to the man who conceived sequential computer code.
But, the heck with him, "the women ... had to strip down to their undies" - sheer (pun) poetry!
Yes, I fear they were of little interest to poor Turing.

Does that show a bit more psychological insight
than most of these pulp covers -
probably not, just blockheaded layout! :rolleyes:
No Eulalia. I think you're on to something there! We should get together to explore or even experiment on that in more depth, "chaining, encouraging harder, screams, branding iron", that need to be looked into!:cool::cool:

With all the fine contributions today by the distaff side, here is a different cover
It a MID (men in distress) of a MIP (men in peril) haven't decided which yet:
5334613300_afabcf5037_o.jpg
First note that the women in these always seem more enthusiastic in their work than the men. Also, sadly, to achieve advancement they need to show excessive cleavage
"Exposing the city where vice is the number one tourist attraction SEX IS THEIR BUSINESS" my old home Reno.
"Bonus: How to cash in on the horses" sure fire way to win at the track!
"They screamed all night" -hate to disappoint, but probably a battlefield, not DID
But, the main show! Yummy! Note how the German Officer is Hitler's cousin and doppleganger! Also how delicate and lady like her arms and hand are.

Best of all the Blurb "The sight of pain made her shriek with pleasure... Torturing Tarts of Frankfurt" Show of hands Ladies, Does this describe you?

From safe within my bunker, over a hundred feet beneath a non-descript Waffle House, I am prepared to give you Pulpers your daily doses of Pulp. Once posted, your Führer leader will fly away to the ultimate safety of my Appalachian mountain retreat I like to call my Kehlsteinhaus
6921688828_483eaf6b31_o.jpg
As usual. Man's Story delivers the sexiest covers. As an added bonus on CF, it is also highly evocative of crucifixion!
Starting with blurbs (as a wise young lady asked "Who dreams this stuff up? - answer, disturbed minds like mine):

"Marijuana and the Teenager" - our continuing concern to voyeuristically observe the sexual behavior of young girls teens, in this case on drugs (read - uninhibited, out-of-control, promiscuous, all in a good bad way)

"Learn the LOVE approach that Thrills Women" - now what person in their lecherous right mind wouldn't want to know that? It turns out to be a list of pick-up lines. (My best is "Hey baby, if I said you have a sexy body, would you hold it against me? - oh yeah! I think I got a lot of action with that, not sure, many decades ago?:confused:)

"Why I hustle to FEED MY PIMP" - really, who wants pimps to starve? And by hustle we mean being very available to you , John, all the better.

"My Wild Escape from the V.C. Nymphs of Lust and Hate" Vietnam is beginning to rear its ugly head. Starts of sounding like adventure style until you get to the Nymphs part. "Nymphs of Lust and Hate" sounds a lot like some of the sweet ladies here on CF. Any on the distaff side identify?

"Exotic Torture Rites of Hitler's Mosque of Agony" - main show. My guess here is that one of the disturbed guys in the basement wrote this spontaneously and the not-quite-so-disturbed editors looked at it and said "Wonderful, paint a cover to match!" It is a lovely art work, sexy girl, helpless and pained expression, naked back (and much of breast), stretched on a cross, bound at waist so she can't avoid the whip being wielded by one of the more evil and enthusiastic Nazis yet (stripped to the waist for a little more titillation). And a sheikh holding a garrote on a redhead to include the mosque concept. Very good art on demand?

OK, Let's widen the range, and jump to Europe. A treasure of Italian erotic comics ('fumetti erotico') from the 1960's and 1970's. Call it pulp, but for the same, it is world cultural heritage! A whole scope of brave and busty heroins.;)

View attachment 620673View attachment 620676

...............and all the evidence was clearly on display, look how Catholic clergy are depicted in leading roles.

Battle Cry April 1963. It seems to have drifted a little from its original mission here.
Battle-Cry-April-1963-600x792.jpg
"A White Slaver tells his own story 'I SELL SEX'' So nice allowing this poor tortured soul to justify his work helping society. Timely since I understand there will soon be a story on CF concerning "White Slavery" (RL, I apologize for the unavoidable racism in this very dated phrase)

"The UNCENSORED story of a girl reporter's visit to a nudist camp THE DAY I WENT NAKED" film at 11. The long blurb tells it all

"The bullets from my rifle were smashing its hide, still it came at me RAKING CLAWS OF SLAUGHTER" they like long blurbs here. Another deadly female, except this one is a female Grizzly Bear.

"An internationally famed authority tells you A DOZEN WAYS TO BETTER YOUR LOVE LIFE" Internationally famed? Hugh Hefner? Here's a hint Buddy. Put down the dirty mag and find a real girl!

"I could hear their screams as the red hot branding iron seared their bodies - THEY TAKE THEIR PLEASURE IN PAIN" I could sit and read that line over and over again all day! I like my meat well seared! And the artwork? Another winner! Next (or previous) victim suffering in background, Barechested minion smiling, Evil officer leering and holding his horse whip. And the girl -Wow. Reddish brunette (my favorite), Beautiful and scared, bent over in the beginning of strappado, magnificent tits flowing over top of lace bra where you can look down her cleavage forever, torn skirt, and few decorative whip welts, and the wonderful, lingering threat of "red hot branding iron". Don't come better

Last edited:
...............and all the evidence was clearly on display, look how Catholic clergy are depicted in leading roles.
It is an important role for the Clergy to torment those female bodies to drive the Devil out! Remember a woman caused the fall! Men need to constantly beat the Devil out of these sex girls!

Last edited:
Last Post before, I run for the hills undertake a strategic relocation.
Wildcat Adventures, February 1960
Wildcat-Adventures-February-1960-600x774.jpg
"Beware of Europe's new, SECRET LOVE DRUG" In reality, birth control; in the twisted minds of readers like me, something you can slip into the drink of that cute young thing at the hotel bar and then have your perverted way with her all night! (As if I could keep it up going all night!)

"LINDA CHRISTIAN: The bosom-baring femme fatale who shocked five continents" What, Australia got left out again! Damn! "Bosom-Baring" an old expression but a goodie!

"The Marathon Switchblade Duel of the Naked Soho Tarts" says it all, love Naked Tarts!

"The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer" Very arousing blurb though I'm not sure what a Lust Ordeal is (except on my honeymoon when my bride took three hours in the bathroom to "slip into something more comfortable" which proved to be flannel pajamas with zippers that had become stuck closed. I was a bit blue-balled disappointed! But that's a story for another time.
I'm jaded, but I don't believe she's a virgin. But she is gorgeous, sexy, vulnerable, writhing, and, Belly Dancing, which, with my bellybutton fetish interest, drives me wild, and, and....

N.B. Thread protocol: Pulp (and other) covers are very welcome to be posted as part of the discussion. However, no cover is considered complete until your Führer leader give it the full Pulpist analysis.

Thank you for your attention. Dis-missed!

I am very pleased to hear this! I grew up looking at those magazine covers back when drugstores had big magazine racks. I remember how comical it looked to have the poor, naked maiden in the foreground with a menacing Nazi brandishing a hot iron or a whip and in the background the heavy-muscled GIs breaking in the door and advancing with their tommy guns, ready to stop the evil activity. I doubt that happened very often. But the fantasies were great!

As for irreverent and stupid comments-- irreverent comments are pretty common on this site, but stupid, not so much, especially when compared to other blogs and conversations found on the web. But somehow I doubt your comments will be stupid. I think you will add a lot to our perverse little world here.
Belated Thanks for your kind comments

Back
Top Bottom