Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Speaking of females enjoying the III Reich. Only one is shown here
One?
Erike, Barbaria1, Eulalia
Absolutely right. Footwear can make SUCH a powerful statement. Plus I think he should accessorize with a large rhinestone belt buckle. That would really make his eyes pop.
Oh YES!

Absolutely right. Footwear can make SUCH a powerful statement. Plus I think he should accessorize with a large rhinestone belt buckle. That would really make his eyes pop.
So should this thread be renamed: "Straight eye for the Queer Guy?" I have some really hunky males bodies coming up here!

I'll pass on the hunky male bodies, thanks. If I want to see one of those, I'll just look in the mirror, lol.
I'm of the same mind, but I'm covering the genre and will make a few available for the Ladies (or so inclined guys)

Was kidding you about your comment. It was really very funny!

I knew those Nazis were nothing but a bunch of baboons :p
There are those who would object to your characterization of baboons!
Strange, this has always lingered among my favorites despite a scarcity of skin. Is it the virginal white of the dress? The lovely thrust of her breasts? I don't know.
Here is a larger, better copy for the connoisseur collectors out there:5265053667_b608428373_o.jpg

This one for Prrafectus praetorio ;)
Thanks, Barbara. Those dastardly Fidelistas! Looks like a Cuban version of the Rape of the Sabine Women (Roman reference there! Sorry Windar!), one of the reasons I stuck with Latin in Second Form (8th Grade to the common crowd).
"Personal - For Men, Are You A Women Hater?" Another of their pop-psycho advice columns. I remember seeing this as a strapping youth of about 15; it seemed a kind of warning signal for those who enjoyed B&B mags that liking the torture of women might not be the healthiest pursuit. But some of us refused to give up our dream! We don't hate women! We love [torturing] them!

My first of the day. For Barbara's question. Loving depiction of Red Chinese
8154270770_04622396fb_o.jpg In a very large format, collector's edition.
One of my personal favorites. The pose, tied wrists, thrust ass and tits, spread knees! She makes me weak in the knees. And the lovely addition of the oriental slut cutie who has more than a sisterly interest in the captive suggests some kinky action.
Of course, beyond very sexy artwork, this issue boasts top notch blurbs;
"Expose - Suburbia's Swinging Teens" - its nice to think back that the middle aged fathers of that generation were so concerned about swinging teens (girls), in protecting them, of course.
"Soft Flesh for the Red's House of 1,000 Agonies" - nice arousing concept (I know it worked on me), but 1,000? not 786? Even as a confirmed and hygienic sadist, 1,000 seems almost exhausting!
"The Screaming Virgins of the City of Horror" - Well who in their right mind would object to screaming virgins. Remember, back in the early 60's there still were some. W.C. Fields: "A virgin - very little girl, very ugly!"
"A Prostitute speaks her mind in Sex" - how dare she (or he)? What does she know?
And last but not least "10 weaknesses that can doom you sex life" - Are we picking up a theme that men reading these Mags have problems with their sex lives? Not Me!

I knew those Nazis were nothing but a bunch of baboons :p
To be fair the the Baboons, (actually not baboons but from the genus Mandrillus, the worlds largest monkeys) they have probably been forced into this (note the chains), unlike the Nazis. A little research shows only males have that colorful snout. Now we know what those horny little monkeys have in mind! Ow, can't wait!

Second Post
dec 1960.pngThe jungle savages sub-genre.
To my taste not the most erotic artwork. But noting the Blonde in the center apparently concerned over where the chief might insert that strange but wonderful object does add a nice sexual stimulation.

"Shocking: The Horrible Tortures of History" subtitle "The Virgins Kiss and other Devilish Devices" - Turn away! Don't look! You would hate to see this! (chuckle chuckle!) Whenever I've been kissed by a virgin I have experienced dread. Fortunately no virgin ever wanted to kiss me. (Fortunate but sad!)
"Love Lotteries - America's Newest Vice" There are always prudes calling a little gambling sinful! Get you tickets at a 7-Eleven near you!

Actually a remarkable restrained set of blurbs. Not one Nude Nymphomaniac! God, I miss them!

To be fair the the Baboons, (actually not baboons but from the genus Mandrillus, the worlds largest monkeys) they have probably been forced into this (note the chains), unlike the Nazis. A little research shows only males have that colorful snout. Now we know what those horny little monkeys have in mind! Ow, can't wait!
... those fangs and those round mellons ... it seems obvious what the monkeys are looking for ... pity we wont see it!

Second Post
View attachment 620362The jungle savages sub-genre.
To my taste not the most erotic artwork. But noting the Blonde in the center apparently concerned over where the chief might insert that strange but wonderful object does add a nice sexual stimulation.

"Shocking: The Horrible Tortures of History" subtitle "The Virgins Kiss and other Devilish Devices" - Turn away! Don't look! You would hate to see this! (chuckle chuckle!) Whenever I've been kissed by a virgin I have experienced dread. Fortunately no virgin ever wanted to kiss me. (Fortunate but sad!)
"Love Lotteries - America's Newest Vice" There are always prudes calling a little gambling sinful! Get you tickets at a 7-Eleven near you!

Actually a remarkable restrained set of blurbs. Not one Nude Nymphomaniac! God, I miss them!
"Girl Prisoners of the African Napoleon". Been there, done that, right Barb? http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/assignment-zilawe.6523/

Celebration! We have reached the milestone of 10 Pulps a-posted, nine geese

Anyway thanks to all poster, likers and general supporters.

Onward and upward! Only about 300 more to go.

Back
Top Bottom