Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Combat History: The War that never Ended-The Bloody Story of the 100th Infantry Division." During the Battle of the Bulge, the 100th was tasked with defending the line in Bitche, France (in the Moselle Region - nice wine), repulsing fierce German counterattacks of 1 and 8–10 January 1945. The citadel of Bitche:
View attachment 748310Thanks to a stout defense, the men of the 100th later became known as the "Sons of Bitche"
Cover Story:
"The Patucho Pirates and the Girl in the Polka Dot Bikini" Nicely alliterative title. I find this artwork extremely hot. The girl and her body, the Bikini with a strap already broken, being tied to the wheel for who knows what evil plan. :very_hot::very_hot:
It's the citadel which not captured from bavarians troops in the french-german war 1870/71. Very heroic french soldiers holded the citadel long time to the armistice 1871.
Unfortunately not a English version.

And the good guys wore white and sang, while the bad guys wore black and sneered
And later, @Barbaria1 started her first entrepreneurial business from the same theme.
51VeDGLjAGL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingTWO,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,31...jpgFrom her business card!
Later her story was made into a movie:
lf.jpg
I'm considering back-writing it into a CF Story

A few pics to bridge the time until PrPr has time to continue this thread.
3syZNKXeqdOKrCC_5Ble.jpg She chose slavery instead of hanging. Definitly not written by Mr. Tree!

bdsmlr-22598-4CtLcTDY0U.jpgbdsmlr-22598-5wIZOic5Zb.jpg A dark haired heroine at last! And with a story about a colleague of Barb - Senorita Rio, queen of spies!

bdsmlr-22598-TnVxkQKOiw.jpg The reds failed to brainwash him: Sex-packed saga of Sgt. Larson

bdsmlr-831977-hcGH6xFB6J.jpg A book about Dorothy under pseudonym?

bdsmlr-831977-VeHWAVA7CJ.jpg A lovely dark-haired heroine, wonderful and lovely in her bondage!

It is true that Euer Führer your leader has been occupied elsewhere fundraising for the great Sieg triumph to come. (Those Pizzalieferungen pizza deliveries can happen at any time and the tips aren’t all they’re cracked up to be). But he hasn’t forgotten his treu Gefolgsmanns loyal fans. So I bring you another magazine issue verherrlichend exposing more tapfere Verteidiger des Reiches evil Nazis questioning violent terrorists.

Man’s Story, May 1963
Man’s-Story-May-1963-600x814.jpg
“I Prey On Young Divorcees: Confessions Of A Male Prostitute!” I can’t help it – they pay me to make love to them!
“Homicide Cop: Small Brain Plus Raw Courage” NYPD’s finest. Oh, wait. It says Big Brain! I thought it was about Goldman.
“The Fantastic Madame Who Made Paree Gay.” Probably the former meaning. Note how Paris and French are all assumed to be super sexy! @messaline
“Sin Captives Of The Red’s Nymph Navy” Inside story. Sounds a fascinating study in deviant psychology.
Cover story: “Shriek my Sweet, And Die by Inches!” It seems these resourceful interrogators have rediscovered the joys of the Strappado. Ankles strapped tightly down, chain to wrists, tighten slowly, inch by agonizing inch. Comely redhead terrorist saboteur looks suitably scared. Blonde on deck. Sorry Brunettes, you have to wait your turn.

Man’s Action, May 1964
Mans-Action-May-1964-600x794.jpg
“5 Sex Problems that can make your Wife Cheat!” This might be good. I can only think of one!
“Treasure Hunters: Here’s your clue to a $10,000,000 Diamond Hoard!” Quick give me the clue before anyone else happens to read this! Close to $100,000,000 today!
“Bloody Combat History 3rd Marine Division”. One of three active Marine Divisions

Cover Story - “The Banzai Beauty who Beat my Buddies to Death.” I’d call that one heck of a woman and two hecks of boobies!
Inside story pages
mans-action-magazine-1964-pulp_1_ef8b645bad1865c5ceeaff9ccf3c98cf.jpgmans-action-magazine-1964-pulp_1_ef8b645bad1865c5ceeaff9ccf3c98cf (1).jpg

Exciting Comics #59 1948 - Alex Schomburg.jpg
The lady doesn't seem to be happy that the Great White Hunter is trying to save her from the stewpot by offering to buy her from the native.
Either:
A) She is insulted he is offering so little for her
or
B) She would rather be dinner than be bought by this guy.
Or, there is the Dolcett version: "All right, I'll pay your asking price. But, remember, I get both thighs and a breast.":cool:

BTW: neither the red-head or the white guys is The Black Terror. He is actually a superhero who appeared in several comics in the 40s and has had a bit of a revival recently.
Exciting_Comics_9.jpg

Dorothy posted a manip of this on the thread "El Coyote´s Odds and Ends". So here is the original.
Stag 1962 - Sargent Brewer’s Battered Bastards of Burma - Mort Künstler.jpg
Wings Vol. 11 #4 Dec 1948 - Norman Saunders.jpgThey gambled wild - grim Yank and Maroccan Maid - winging to free the Hooked-Crossed hostage.
Is that Barb in another undercover operation?
True Detective Magazine Jan 1962 - Jay Scott Pike.jpgCrime, a beautiful blonde and a beautiful brunette - okay, I will look at that.
uKo7HiPpRqFoikD8LnPE.jpgThe daring dolls of the Sheik devil! In another story you find misguided feminists: Neglected missile wifes - are wrecking our space program!
VoGBVfVmgAZ47wEFlCt-.jpg
Inside story
The tattooed nudes of Oklahoma Joe. He bought his women like he bought cattle - and the mark he placed on their bodies made in known to all men that these human chattels belonged to him.
I am ok with that. Somehow you have to prevent rustlers.
wbBY-SHtEWOjgXbw2X14.jpgInside story
Inside Mexico`s Horror House where sin slaves learn to suffer.
Looks good to me.

It has occured that with the backlog I have to post, I might not live long enough to go through them all. Therefore, I'm going to do some group posts.
TrueAction-August-1961-600x795.jpgTrue Action. "Day the Panzers raided France's City of Beautiful Women" - must mean where @messaline lives. Thrilling get-a-way action with a thrilling girl to get-a-way with! Is she up for a threesome with her rescuers?
1_4c9f412f-9aa1-4f76-a342-202301395109_1024x1024.jpeg"Back in the Saddle Again." So that's what Gene Autry was singing about! :very_hot:
44fb7868c75d5bc90e9b59723f2a8d6f.jpg"Hitler is Alive!" "Treasure in Israel!" "Own your own Hideaway Island" (Inspired Jeffrey Epstein). Very fetching, modestly dressed girl.:very_hot:

Attachments

• F7182717-F14F-4495-9DB1-A2514F51F28E.jpeg
    F7182717-F14F-4495-9DB1-A2514F51F28E.jpeg
    590.6 KB · Views: 150
Man's True Danger
True-Danger-November-1964-600x776.jpg
Seven Ways You Can Be A Better Lover" Get a cat (of seven tails! :lol: )
"Sex Slaves in Saris - England's Newest Vice Scandal!" And they don't even know about the Scottish ones!
"The Willing Witches of Stud Island"
Cover "They shaved and stripped France's Girl Traitors" See Operation TOF #33

Champion For Men Dec 1959.jpg
- The savage nymphos in Broadways backyard
Why not in my town?

- menu for today.... human meat
Something for those who have anything else

- the man who destroyed the BROTHELS
Spoilsport!

- that "dirty little coward" - the true story of Bob Ford
I had to google this guy. No role model for CF.

- MY WIFE IS FOR SALE
I would have to know more. Generally I am interested.

- who says BASEBALL IS A "SPORT"?
It wasn´t me!

Continuation:Chris (Xavier Musquera) 26 December 1942 - 9 December 2009, Spain)
Born in Barcelona, Xavier Musquera published his first illustrations at the age of seventeen. In 1974 he created the series 'Le Vicomte' for the Arédit periodical La Louve. From then on, Musquera specialized in adult comics, becoming a regular artist for Elvifrance and Campus publishers. In the adult genre, he used the pseudonym Chris and contributed 'Angie' and 'Miss Bondie' to Bédé Adult (also in albums by Création Art Press).
Here are the covers of several famous comics.

JJ_cjt1_00.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 1 (1).jpg 1 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom