Self Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
10 Inch nails??? Is he Draculas big sister? :D
The nails they used on me were about 4 or 5 inch...not 10 inches but it still hurt like hell!

To find all of YOU was very unbelievely! (and exiting) I thougt that I was totally alone whit my secret dreams and wishes ...
Welcome Sassi!
I thought the same thing when I found this site. I could not believe there were folks that were into crux like me. I also thought I was alone. I honestly never thought about self crucifixion, this is very interesting.

It is more exciting beeing crucified in company with other peaple. Looking at their naked bodies. Beeing exposed naked in front of the crowd. Be tortured with others. Humiliation is bigger. And you must endure longer at the cross becouss you dont want to be first who ask Master to stop.

To find all of YOU was very unbelievely! (and exiting) I thougt that I was totally alone whit my secret dreams and wishes ...

Not alone :)
Welcome Sassi, I find your accounts of self crux interesting, of course. I can easily imagine you in the attic with your dog collar straps, not as strange as it sounds

You're most definitely not alone, Sassi. I also started experimenting at a young age & for many years. Have never considered using nails but there are some gifted with manip skills...
Peace!

some nice ones by Welsh Web

Attachments

• Sonia 1250.png
    Sonia 1250.png
    830.4 KB · Views: 503
  • Sonia 205972275.jpg
    Sonia 205972275.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 496
  • Sonia 275234656.jpg
    Sonia 275234656.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 471
  • Sonia 303414977.jpg
    Sonia 303414977.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Sonia 501610704.jpg
    Sonia 501610704.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 500
It is more exciting beeing crucified in company with other peaple. Looking at their naked bodies. Beeing exposed naked in front of the crowd. Be tortured with others. Humiliation is bigger. And you must endure longer at the cross becouss you dont want to be first who ask Master to stop.
Uuh...yesss! This is a very good szeanario. Hanging on my cross and first enjoy it. Then getting tired and the ache will come to me like an unvisible lion... crawling around my legs an arms...
I don´t want to be free. Oh no! I MUST be free! Right now! But I can ´t! Beside me is a girl that takes it still an on the other side this young guy. He is no sportsman but he takes it. And the ME pleaing for gettin let down? No! Nay! Never!
But ooouuuuuh! It is sooo hard! And I am naked and exposed and helpless... The crowd down on the ground is starring at me. Women of age around sixty are speaking about me: that slut is getting what she deserves!
All looking at me and I am dancing on the torture-wood in extasies of ache.

But I can´t give up first. No! I won´t! I will not! Oooh but it is sooo cruel!
Ain´t that a nice fantasy?

I would like to have a sip of water. Please! Only a sip!

My very first self-cruxifixion was, when I was about eight years old - probably nine. I visitet my aunt and my cousins, two twin-girls as old as me.
They had a double bed. One down and one over it. The over-bed had some kind of "safety-board", so that one could not fall out of bed during night. it was -like the bed- made of metal.
I remember that we all three payed the same: standing on the downer bed with our feet and spread our arms and get some hold on that "safety"-thing. Than we let our feet hang down and hung on our arms, hand grabbed on the "savety" on the higher bed and then we counted how long one could last in this hanging position. It was a great play for me!!! not only some fun like it was for my cousins. :rolleyes:

Self crucifixion ist kinda easy. As a teen I used small dog collars. I drilled enoug holes in it, so they closed my wrists and footangles pretty tight. At our attic we had wooden beams like big "Y". I held my arms spread and where my wrists where, I hammered big nails into the wood - also near the floor where the Position of my feet were. Down there I had nailed an wooden chock als an footrest. It looked like those on real crucifixes, so my feet were showing down. Then I enjoyed my first "crucifixions". The supension!!! Oooh my gosh! Later on I did Experiment whit taking my clothes of and do it naked. You cannot imagine my arousing! I was so exited, I did tremble. Nobody knew my little secret. For years I enjoyed the attic room. Oh yes! :rolleyes:
Sassi, you sound a lot like me. I too had a secret place in the house that was hidden in plain sight.
It's good that you said that sometimes you can last more than an hour. I have done it, too. But there are a lot of people that seemed to doubt it was possible. Be safe, now! :)

Hi Little Siss
Did you too play "our secret game" on double beds? Or did you have other places? I also loved as a child the climbing frames on childrens playgrounds. I couldn ´t pass by whithout having at least a short little crucifixion. :) In the backyard of my grandmothers house were poles like big "T"s with thin ropes an to dry washed clothes. Guess what I have done on those poles a lot of times? ;) But in those "old days" I did not have the Chance of being "bound". That came later on. But I was constantly dreaming of being "really" bound to a cross or at least to someting that was nearly a cross.

Yes, it ist possible to stand an our or more and I love it. Is it true? People doubt it? Why? It ´s not that hard. Probably those doubters are very overweighted persons? Might be that a very high weight makes it harder to stand. I am slim and I´am doing gymnastics since I was 7 years old. That probably helps.

At my "secret playground" at the attic I had to put new holding-nails for my handbounds time by time. Because I did grow and my arms did get longer...
In those days I dreamed from an "adjustable cross". I did imagine it was possible to buy those crosses in warehouses like camping articles or training machines for sport.

Me too I've tried many. Once upon a tree. The bark I rubbed shoulders because it was difficult to seek support for the feet because there was no support.
I resitito little because the shoulder pain was terrible.
Immagginarsi with nails is really terrifying.
Oh, I forgot ... Completely naked ...

Sassi
Yes! I did very similar things. When I was about 6, I would take off all my clothes and stand against my bedroom wall with my arms out and on tiptoes and imagine that I was outside with people all around me. Even then it would get me really excited.

I would spend hours trying to figure out how I could get as close to the real thing without hurting myself or getting caught.

I
The thought of being crucified on my own is great I strip naked then pretend to be flogged then out a red cloak over me like a toga. Then I. Walk up the stairs slowly I get to the bedroom where the cross is waiting for me
Then remove my toga then lay on the cross and pretend to suffer the nailing then say the seven sentences Jesus said at the end my mouth is dry as a bone I'm glad that their is a lot of great people who are lime me and like yo be crucified :)

For me it started at around 10 with the shower curtain rod.. there was a large mirror on the bathroom wall across from the bathtub. After a shower I would stand on the edge of the tub and spread my arms out on the curtain rod "assuming the pose". Of course I couldn't hang from that bar! I eventually found the horizontal railing at the top of the staircase...holding onto tightly to the railing and letting my feet dangle into the stairway.
There is no question that the crucified Jesus stimulated my interest, but myself, I never mimicked Christ or imagined myself as him or even one of the thieves... I just found being naked or almost naked and imagining myself crucified incredibly erotic! Still do...

I really don't have a great way but finally got the chance to try a few weeks ago when I had the house to myself. Basement is partially finished so I can't use the iron support posts but the 2x6 beams are exposed. I tried a couple of ways of putting my support at the wrists but it wasn't easy considering I didn't wanna get stuck. But I did get to hang for the first time. I used a chair and stepped off onto a stack of books much lower. So my feet were free enough to push some of the books off till I was truly hanging. It was quite the feeling. I'd love to find a way to get my feet higher so I could dance. By my third attempt I decided to wrap some old socks over my wrists to help protect them.

I didn't originally go to crucifixion but stumbled across the sites we know when I was search for BDSM. There is a crux group on fetlife too and I'm on there with the same alias.

I really don't have a great way but finally got the chance to try a few weeks ago when I had the house to myself. Basement is partially finished so I can't use the iron support posts but the 2x6 beams are exposed. I tried a couple of ways of putting my support at the wrists but it wasn't easy considering I didn't wanna get stuck. But I did get to hang for the first time. I used a chair and stepped off onto a stack of books much lower. So my feet were free enough to push some of the books off till I was truly hanging. It was quite the feeling. I'd love to find a way to get my feet higher so I could dance. By my third attempt I decided to wrap some old socks over my wrists to help protect them.

I didn't originally go to crucifixion but stumbled across the sites we know when I was search for BDSM. There is a crux group on fetlife too and I'm on there with the same alias.
Welcome to crux, Crank! Lots of options in a basement with an unfinished ceiling...just a couple of thoughts... you could buy an 8' or 10' 2x6 and lean it against a ceiling joist to simulate the stipes and feel the wood against your back and legs. You can use clamps or whatever you like for foot supports and step off to experience the hanging you described. Depending on the height of the ceiling and the angle you prefer, you might need to shorten the plank.
Peace, TJ

Back
Top Bottom