Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
GDyL2BU.jpg

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

96A47BEF-4DDB-4457-B907-2A03F9C0A344.jpeg

Matthew 19:12 is definitely not playing out here. :rolleyes:

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

View attachment 713969

Matthew 19:12 is definitely not playing out here. :rolleyes:
"For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Penelope's Toilet Stop (Hosted at Fantasy Unlimited on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-OUx783cFSt.jpeg

Toilet Stop.jpg
That looks very much like Badr Udeen Bukhari in his fine white shirt. He’s a second cousin of the King and it looks like he’s been out spending some of his royal allowance on a slave. I don’t know why he’s walking her to his palace through the back streets. Perhaps he wishes to buy a few items from the local sex shops on the way home. If I’m not mistaken the girl he has in tow is Penelope Purdue from Pontefract last seen a week ago sunbathing topless on the beach. She is obviously attracting the attention of the locals at the coffee shop who seem greatly amused by the argument quickly developing. They also recognize Badr Udeen who has a reputation of being something of a mummy’s boy. Penelope is trying to remove her collar.

Penelope: “Stop here I need the loo urgent!”

Badr: “Keep walking ya sharmouta!”

Penelope: “Don’t call me a bitch ya chelb!.”

Badr was shocked on two counts. Firstly she could swear in Arabic and secondly she just called him a dog.

Penelope: “I need a loo now! Or else I’ll p**s on the pavement. This cafe has English toilets not your crappy Arab ones.”

Badr: “Keep walking or I’ll tell my mum and dad and then you’ll be flogged!.”

Penelope: “Kiss omnak!”...(She just invited Badr to go f**k his mother)

Badr turned red with anger but mainly embarrassment as catcalls of Hemar (Donkey) and Gawad (Pimp) could clearly be heard.

Badr: “I’m warning you..you...you are in very very serious trouble.”

Penelope: “Tozz feek!” (Screw you)

Penelope was not going to budge and her days toiling in the Pontefract liquorice fields collecting the harvest had given her the strength to easily outmatch Badr. He headed for home licking his wounds.

Penelope: “So which of you nice gents is going to remove this bloody collar and buy me a coffee? Then, maybe you can walk me home. It’s only two blocks away.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Penelope was not going to budge and her days toiling in the Pontefract liquorice fields collecting the harvest had given her the strength to easily outmatch Badr. He headed for home licking his wounds.

Penelope: “So which of you nice gents is going to remove this bloody collar and buy me a coffee? Then, maybe you can walk me home. It’s only two blocks away.”
He learned too late that he'd made a bad investment - but I love her spirit!
Great picture, Melissa! :)

her days toiling in the Pontefract liquorice fields collecting the harvest had given her the strength to easily outmatch Badr.
And liquorice has allsorts of secrets

1559939738897.pngIf you thought licorice was just a treat, think again. Licorice root displays a number of actions within the body and features in the treatment plans of many herbalists. Although it is primarily used as a remedy for the adrenal glands, licorice does have other uses. Because it affects steroid hormones, its effect on sex hormones has drawn attention from individuals who wish to lower libido.
https://healthfully.com/143786-how-does-licorice-root-help-lower-libido.html

Alexandra For Sale (Fantasy Unlimited at BDSMLR)

Another sale in the mosque and all the slaves are being measured. Their vital statistics are being entered into the computer for the benefit of Internet visitors to the auction. These two girls are Colleen on the left and Alexandra who has become resigned to being sold as a sex slave but is determined to be sold for the highest possible price.

Alexandra1.jpg
Now the bidders have been invited in and the auction is under way. Alexandra wants to put on a show and tease her audience to keep the bidding going. She is very pragmatic in such situations and reasons that the wealthiest owner will provide her with more comfortable surroundings. One of the auction assistants is however insisting that she displays more of her assets.

Alexandra2.jpg

Interest in the room is now gaining momentum but a Texan bidder has come in at 18 500 Khabadamian dollars.

Alexandra3.jpg

She does a quick twirl and has gained the interest of a Missourian bidder who is willing to up the bid by 500 KD and a crate of Seagrams.

bdsmlr-75293-Qy8iO2sFVo.jpeg

However, our mystery bidder has been outbid by a local business man who is choosing the gift wrapping. Perhaps she will be a bribe for some lucrative contract.

Attachments

• Alexandra4.jpg
    Alexandra4.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 221

Another sale in the mosque and all the slaves are being measured. Their vital statistics are being entered into the computer for the benefit of Internet visitors to the auction. These two girls are Colleen on the left and Alexandra who has become resigned to being sold as a sex slave but is determined to be sold for the highest possible price.
bdsmlr-75293-dXb4scUFA9.jpeg

Now the bidders have been invited in and the auction is under way. Alexandra wants to put on a show and tease her audience to keep the bidding going. She is very pragmatic in such situations and reasons that the wealthiest owner will provide her with more comfortable surroundings. One of the auction assistants is however insisting that she displays more of her assets.

bdsmlr-75293-vpa5hjVUVW.jpeg

Interest in the room is now gaining momentum but a Texan bidder has come in at 18 500 Khabadamian dollars.

bdsmlr-75293-Z9IBBzrRwD.jpeg

She does a quick twirl and has gained the interest of a Missourian bidder who is willing to up the bid by 500 KD and a crate of Seagrams.

bdsmlr-75293-Qy8iO2sFVo.jpeg

However, our mystery bidder has been outbid by a local business man who is choosing the gift wrapping. Perhaps she will be a bribe for some lucrative contract.
Mmmm! One of the best yet!

Great blending in this highly entertaining sequence! Nice work, Melissa! :D

P.S. I recognise Colleen (she has appeared elsewhere on CF) but I cannot remember the name of the model. :oops:

Of course, the other reason she looks so familiar, is the fact that she has been making regular appearances in your manips in this thread! :doh:
Nice work, Melissa! :D
;) Thanks. She does get around a bit. I hear she'll be at a special Palace private showing of suitable presents for a randy princess who has been watching Gentleman Jack with great interest. Tiara of course will be one of the possible prezzies on show.

Hosted on BDSMLR
Spoilt For Choice

bdsmlr-75293-GZOqMHyrrP.jpeg

Aleena Fayad’s birthday is coming up and since she is one of the King’s daughters she is often spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing presents. She’s the one at the front with her back to the camera and wishes to have a good look at what slave Elizabeth has to offer. Her elder sister and mother at at the back and have come to this auction special preview for royalty to help her make her choice. Aleena has narrowed her choice down to three with Sarah on the right looking a little anxious. However, knowing Aleena she will probably sweet talk her dad into buying all three.

Attachments

• Spoilt For Choice.jpg
    Spoilt For Choice.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 225
Hosted on BDSMLR
Spoilt For Choice

bdsmlr-75293-GZOqMHyrrP.jpeg

Aleena Fayad’s birthday is coming up and since she is one of the King’s daughters she is often spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing presents. She’s the one at the front with her back to the camera and wishes to have a good look at what slave Elizabeth has to offer. Her elder sister and mother at at the back and have come to this auction special preview for royalty to help her make her choice. Aleena has narrowed her choice down to three with Sarah on the right looking a little anxious. However, knowing Aleena she will probably sweet talk her dad into buying all three.
Spoiled Aleena... but a good batch to buy!!!

Back
Top Bottom