Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Khabadami Sunset (Hosted on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-N3vjT9MNCK.jpeg

Sunsets in Khabadami are usually spectacular. The air is clean and contains few pollutants as the country derives a lot of its energy requirements from slave power. Many couples find that sunset is an ideal time for giving a slave girl a good whipping. The air, the views the cries of the slave after the crack of the whip act as a perfect aphrodisiac for an evening of fun. The learned scholar Adh-Dhira’al-Yamin in his best seller “The Benefits Of Slave Whipping Down The Ages.” lists 101 benefits for the whipper and the slave on the receiving end, although it must be said that not all his claims have been scientifically verified. Not that his readers are too concerned as the book has hundreds of photographs and diagrams.

Attachments

• Khabadami Sunset.jpg
    Khabadami Sunset.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Khabadami Sunset (Hosted on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-N3vjT9MNCK.jpeg

Sunsets in Khabadami are usually spectacular. The air is clean and contains few pollutants as the country derives a lot of its energy requirements from slave power. Many couples find that sunset is an ideal time for giving a slave girl a good whipping. The air, the views the cries of the slave after the crack of the whip act as a perfect aphrodisiac for an evening of fun. The learned scholar Adh-Dhira’al-Yamin in his best seller “The Benefits Of Slave Whipping Down The Ages.” lists 101 benefits for the whipper and the slave on the receiving end, although it must be said that not all his claims have been scientifically verified. Not that his readers are too concerned as the book has hundreds of photographs and diagrams.
Mid day is good too though it does interfere with the slave's duties....

The Shopping Trip (Hosted on Bdsmlr)

bdsmlr-75293-3gqv4LrtsH.jpeg

Honestly! You’d think that some people had never seen a naked sex slave walking down the street before. I don’t know if she’s paparazzi or just another bloody tourist sticking their camera in my face but this is the 21st century Khabadami. It’s hardly Medieval times is it? What they don’t know is that my mistress is royalty and she’s just dressing down while we go shopping. On a warm day I quite enjoy walking along naked and getting a bit of a tan. The collar doesn't bother me either as I like being an obedient slave girl. I get shagged senseless every night at the palace which is now my home. I used to live in Barnsley until I got arrested on the beach here in Khabadami while on a holiday with my friend Penelope. We are going to meet her and her mistress at the newly opened sex shop on the High Street. Talking of tans I think we may be looking at leather straps and such like to keep us slave girls in good order. Perhaps I could suggest some sexy night attire while we are there.

Attachments

• shopping trip.jpg
    shopping trip.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 201
The Shopping Trip (Hosted on Bdsmlr)

bdsmlr-75293-3gqv4LrtsH.jpeg

Honestly! You’d think that some people had never seen a naked sex slave walking down the street before. I don’t know if she’s paparazzi or just another bloody tourist sticking their camera in my face but this is the 21st century Khabadami. It’s hardly Medieval times is it? What they don’t know is that my mistress is royalty and she’s just dressing down while we go shopping. On a warm day I quite enjoy walking along naked and getting a bit of a tan. The collar doesn't bother me either as I like being an obedient slave girl. I get shagged senseless every night at the palace which is now my home. I used to live in Barnsley until I got arrested on the beach here in Khabadami while on a holiday with my friend Penelope. We are going to meet her and her mistress at the newly opened sex shop on the High Street. Talking of tans I think we may be looking at leather straps and such like to keep us slave girls in good order. Perhaps I could suggest some sexy night attire while we are there.
...and the beauty of all this is she does not pay for anything. Well, not with money anyway...

Don't Complain (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-O3a4ZFGw1B.jpeg
Don't complain.jpg

“Be careful what you wish for but be more careful about what you complain about.” is an old saying in Khabadami. The first part is well known everywhere but here in Khabadami it is often not wise to complain to anyone who is in a position of power over you as they will take your complaint personally. Folk here will pretend to listen and be sympathetic but when asked to do something they will pretend to help but actually make matters worse. I’m sure there’s a word for that but it escapes me.

This slave complained about her collar rubbing against her neck when her mistress tugged on it so she took her to the blacksmith to have a pussy ring fitted. Now the slave is wondering what it’s going to be like when her mistress talks her for a walk with the leash attached to her pussy ring!

“Be careful what you wish for but be more careful about what you complain about.” is an old saying in Khabadami. The first part is well known everywhere but here in Khabadami it is often not wise to complain to anyone who is in a position of power over you as they will take your complaint personally. Folk here will pretend to listen and be sympathetic but when asked to do something they will pretend to help but actually make matters worse. I’m sure there’s a word for that but it escapes me.

This slave complained about her collar rubbing against her neck when her mistress tugged on it so she took her to the blacksmith to have a pussy ring fitted. Now the slave is wondering what it’s going to be like when her mistress talks her for a walk with the leash attached to her pussy ring!
Deviant, Melissa...

Double Yoke (Hosted at FantasyUnlimited on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-JEVAPqDILd.jpeg

A typical scene at a Khabadami milk slave farm. The old farmer is in the background keeping an eye on things while his wife and daughter do the milking. After an afternoon pulling the plow the slaves are thankful to be back and getting milked and serviced by a recently hired farm hand. The old farmer used to service his herd but these days can only just keep his wife happy. After milking, servicing and washing in the stream the slaves will be watered , fed and then put to bed for the night.

Perfect!

At The Halal Sex Shop (On bdsmlr)

bdsmlr-75293-aoHKOgKqI8.jpeg

At The Halal Sex Shop.jpg

Well we’ve arrived at Sally-Al-Dins Sex Shop at the King’s Mall in very much uptown Khabadami and I see the people we were due to meet have arrived before us. That’s Princess Simna on the left then her friend Yadur. They’ve got a new bedroom playmate who looks very familiar.

“Hi! Is that PP?”...she turns round in between her squeals and yes it is! It’s Penelope Perkins from Pontefract. I’d heard she’d been arrested and sold off to royalty a week after I was. The sales assistant carries on demonstrating various whips and straps. The assistants here are very knowledgable and are explaining to Penelope’s owners how the girl’s skin texture, firmness etc. determines what sort of whips to buy bearing in mind the purpose . “Your Royal Highness, would you require something to administer pain, pleasure, both? Or simply punishment?” the assistant enquires. I said this was upmarket!

My owner, Princess Jahida was so impressed with the demonstration that she bought lots of whips and things to try out on me! At least I got some sexy night attire out of the trip.

At The Halal Sex Shop (On bdsmlr)

bdsmlr-75293-aoHKOgKqI8.jpeg

Well we’ve arrived at Sally-Al-Dins Sex Shop at the King’s Mall in very much uptown Khabadami and I see the people we were due to meet have arrived before us. That’s Princess Simna on the left then her friend Yadur. They’ve got a new bedroom playmate who looks very familiar.

“Hi! Is that PP?”...she turns round in between her squeals and yes it is! It’s Penelope Perkins from Pontefract. I’d heard she’d been arrested and sold off to royalty a week after I was. The sales assistant carries on demonstrating various whips and straps. The assistants here are very knowledgable and are explaining to Penelope’s owners how the girl’s skin texture, firmness etc. determines what sort of whips to buy bearing in mind the purpose . “Your Royal Highness, would you require something to administer pain, pleasure, both? Or simply punishment?” the assistant enquires. I said this was upmarket!

My owner, Princess Jahida was so impressed with the demonstration that she bought lots of whips and things to try out on me! At least I got some sexy night attire out of the trip.
You deserve nothing but the best!

some fine sexslaves

Attachments

• Wiska.jpg
    Wiska.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 640
  • Jennifer Korbin.jpg
    Jennifer Korbin.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 608
  • Anna, and her girlfriends in slavery.jpg
    Anna, and her girlfriends in slavery.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 611