Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
A perfect display

tumblr_ou64j02JAx1w0pxeao1_1280.jpg

if it is Hasturan's then my compliments

I have a superb venue in Kent, and I'm sure we could arrange some appreciative onlookers to enhance your embarrassment. .. or possibly a mixed male/female group whipped to perform lewd hetero/homo acts for the amusement of the crowd?

These five girls thought it would be a really good idea to go abroad somewhere exotic for their gap year. Not long after their arrival at the hotel in a hot Arab country they were flattered but a little puzzled to receive invites to enter a beauty competition, with big prizes. Their transport to the competition was also a little odd. They did not expect to be chained together in the back of a van! They were even more surprised to find they had to appear naked with some great big arab whacking you across your behind to encourage you to strip for a group of rich business men. Perhaps things weren't going as planned!
The auction.jpg
newauction1a.jpg

Similar pic posted on imgur

Last edited by a moderator:
These three girls thought it would be a really good idea to go abroad somewhere exotic for their gap year. Not long after their arrival at the hotel in a hot Arab country they were flattered but a little puzzled to receive invites to enter a beauty competition, with big prizes. Their transport to the competition was also a little odd. They did not expect to be chained together in the back of a van! They were even more surprised to find they had to appear naked with some great big arab whacking you across your behind to encourage you to strip for a group of rich business men. Perhaps things weren't going as planned!
View attachment 587168
I don't know, it sounds like those men had things planned just finel;)

These three girls thought it would be a really good idea to go abroad somewhere exotic for their gap year. Not long after their arrival at the hotel in a hot Arab country they were flattered but a little puzzled to receive invites to enter a beauty competition, with big prizes. Their transport to the competition was also a little odd. They did not expect to be chained together in the back of a van! They were even more surprised to find they had to appear naked with some great big arab whacking you across your behind to encourage you to strip for a group of rich business men. Perhaps things weren't going as planned!
View attachment 587168
They went to the wrong finishing school!

View attachment 587168
I don't know, it sounds like those men had things planned just finel;)
Yes, it really depends on whose plan we're talking about.
They went to the wrong finishing school!
Yes. Their education was clearly incomplete, although it is now arguably finished. ;)

Back
Top Bottom