Should girl's body be oiled before the crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course she should and also smeared by honey ;)

tumblr_nnq584pNIu1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl5fvbAm7w1s9cshlo1_400.gif

I think about this not as execution, but as some sacrifice... In a fairy tale Land, they tied you in the woods as a gift for a horrible beast... After a day without water, You are almost inconscious and try to keep your eyes open, but You are so weak.... finally, at night, something appear in the dark. You can hear his deep roaring breath, You feel his hairy paw and his claws on your body, and a rough cat-like tongue on your Skin...

Yes being tied up naked and coated with honey is a fantasy I've played with for a long time -
in the Northern Forest, it would certainly get me covered in ants and other crawling, biting insects
that would eat me just as greedily, and a lot more cruelly, than any bear!

Yes being tied up naked and coated with honey is a fantasy I've played with for a long time -
in the Northern Forest, it would certainly get me covered in ants and other crawling, biting insects
that would eat me just as greedily, and a lot more cruelly, than any bear!

I think Piper Marie has gone to the Northern Forest now. I have not seen her in the forum for the past two days.
But your fantasies are equally captivating Eulalia. I just wish I had joined this forum much earlier so that I could have saved you from at least some of the horrid torments that you had undergone over the years :sisi3:

I think about this not as execution, but as some sacrifice... In a fairy tale Land, they tied you in the woods as a gift for a horrible beast... After a day without water, You are almost inconscious and try to keep your eyes open, but You are so weak.... finally, at night, something appear in the dark. You can hear his deep roaring breath, You feel his hairy paw and his claws on your body, and a rough cat-like tongue on your Skin...
Like Andromeda,but in the forest,not the seaside.

Just stopping by. Here’s a few suffering, sweat sheened bodies, just for the hell of it.

Oiling would obviously make the curcifixion a much more sexual display and would certainly add to the condemned's humiliation. It's part of a story I've thought about.

Here's another angle:

From Deborah on the Cross by Tarquinius Rex
(My copy is a Spanish translation, which I have translated back into English, so
good luck!)

A group of old women approached Deborah with a pigment which excited the crowd
and a goatskin with a potion designed to dull the mind. With the goatskin positioned
over her head in front of her, Deborah threw her head back to clear her brown hair from
her face. She drank the potion avidly, hoping the antesthetic would help her face her
execution. Two of the old women gently detached the wooden placard from the rings
in her nipples and passed it quickly to one of the soldiers. The old women began to
apply the bright red pigment to Deborah's nipples. It consisted of a fine powder which
mixed with Deborah's own sweat formed a kind of paint: the courtesans of Egypt had
used this technique to great effect. With large paintbrushes, the old women applied
the fine red powder to the sweaty nipples of Deborah. The result was very impressive
because it highlighted the aureoles and excited nipples with maximum contrast. The
old women worked the big paintbrushes around the nipples of the slave, skillfully mixing
the powder with the slave's sweat until it attained the consistency necessary to produce
a permanent red paste. Then, shaking their heads when the soldiers brought up Deborah's
cross bar, the old women turned and left.

Back
Top Bottom