Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you perhaps plan on adding some Elven race to the story? It would be cool to see some civilization or city-state that mounts an effective resistance to Andaroos. Other than that I can't wait for the soon-to-be-released Chapter 16. Hope Ashley finally gets to the capital.

Well, that may be an option. I have still one tribe to present, before reaching Nycaria, and I can think about this, why not!
I like everything just the way it's going. I'm for letting SK's imagination run where it will. FWIW, though Natasha is still my favorite, but I can't wait to see Riley on wood. I can wait for Sarah, as long as it takes.

Guess you will be happy soon, then!:D
I couldn't agree more about Riley. I really hope SK has some serious ordeal planned for her. She's really beautiful...

Hehehe... A nice surprise will wait for you!

Andaroos 16 is ONLINE!!

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

This is a decisive day for Kal Duah, as Andaroos army is at the edge of the city.
Sonya has survived the arena episode, but she has now to be thankful to her savior...

After submitting to Lord Hulitor, Carli, the gypsy girl, has saved her own life, but she is sent to the traitors hill, to be the witness of the execution of another woman.

Sherinameth knows that her mother, Queen Kalorah, will never forgive her what she did on the beach. The Princess has to find a way to avoid her at any costs in the castle...
Meanwhile, Kalorah is preparing the coming of King Vanerys, to seal for good the alliance between Andaroos and Kal Duah...

Including:
-Forced Sex Scene in a cell, with beatdown
-Slave Walk
-Sex Scene before Execution by Crucifixion, one of the longest ever made!
-Short Labor Girls Scene
-F vs F fight
-Heavy and Brutal Beatdown

Number of pages: 1619
Quality: HQ
Format: PDF
Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

You will find it here:
www.renderotica.com/store/by-v…
Don't forget to rate it!
:)

Attachments

• Andaroos 16 - Page 187.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 187.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 714
  • Andaroos 16 - Page 340.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 340.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 866
  • Andaroos 16 - Page 348.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 348.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 855
  • Andaroos 16 - Page 814.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 814.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 845
  • Andaroos 16 - Page 849.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 849.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 784
  • Andaroos 16 - Page 1579.jpg
    Andaroos 16 - Page 1579.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 728
  • Andaroos 16 800 .jpg
    Andaroos 16 800 .jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 618
Andaroos 16 is ONLINE!!

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

This is a decisive day for Kal Duah, as Andaroos army is at the edge of the city.
Sonya has survived the arena episode, but she has now to be thankful to her savior...

After submitting to Lord Hulitor, Carli, the gypsy girl, has saved her own life, but she is sent to the traitors hill, to be the witness of the execution of another woman.

Sherinameth knows that her mother, Queen Kalorah, will never forgive her what she did on the beach. The Princess has to find a way to avoid her at any costs in the castle...
Meanwhile, Kalorah is preparing the coming of King Vanerys, to seal for good the alliance between Andaroos and Kal Duah...

Including:
-Slave Walk
-Short Labor Girls Scene
-F vs F fight

Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

You will find it here:
Don't forget to rate it!
I'm already downloading and I'm looking forward !!

so comics read and it's as always a heavy ride!:devil:
You're really a genius creator!:):) I was crying at sonia ....:(:popcorn:
those unexpected twists .... a carli ... god I was so sorry:), and finally a new crucifixion !!! :):):):devil::devil::devil:yeeesss!

and thanks for my cast in comics !!:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Yes! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Have to wait a few days to purchase, trembling with anticipation! :very_hot:

Andaroos 16 is ONLINE!!

Including:
-Slave Walk
-Short Labor Girls Scene
-F vs F fight

You will find it here:
Don't forget to rate it!
Downloaded and rated right away! I couldn't resist, I had to see what you had accomplished this time... and you kept me from streaming the last episode of Preacher, so you should feel a little guilty :nono:
Beautiful work, really beautiful. I couldn't have hoped for a better ending for Riley, and the beating at the end is really savage. Your work always amazes me, keep it up!

Downloaded and rated right away! I couldn't resist, I had to see what you had accomplished this time... and you kept me from streaming the last episode of Preacher, so you should feel a little guilty :nono:
Beautiful work, really beautiful. I couldn't have hoped for a better ending for Riley, and the beating at the end is really savage. Your work always amazes me, keep it up!

Really happy to read this, friend!
I was a bit scared about how readers would enjoy this chapter, as I didn't add any whip scene or similar into it, but I did my best for the crux scene.
The best one, not the last!;)

Seems to someone who was captured again will have big troubles soon. Great to read the new story again after many many days. Your art permanently evolue- not only characters but visual effects too. Are you plan that next part will be a bit earlier?:) Because I'm looking forward to it

Seems to someone who was captured again will have big troubles soon. Great to read the new story again after many many days. Your art permanently evolue- not only characters but visual effects too. Are you plan that next part will be a bit earlier?:) Because I'm looking forward to it

For now, I will leave a bit the Andaroos universe, and I'm currently working on a totally different project.
I have to do some changes for the next chapters, as I hazd troubles to test it, for technical reasons.

I will do my best!

I’m going in blind, but I have one guess: The girl in the preview, page 814 is probably Riley, because she has the same whip markings that she did in Sarah’s nightmare in chapter 13. Honestly, her vision now seems more like premonition than pessimism.

so this episode is luxurious! and Sara well .... I know where it will end ... her vision is fulfilling ... slowly but surely! God I'm crying at sonia ... maybe she'll meet Sarah and Ashley ... even though this may be their last meeting.
and as always Sj is a luxury artist!
buddy a little rest from andaroos Sj, and when it is time to come back to him, as always..not anyone chasing you..you have enough time .. your works are always worth wait ... I think you once talked about short comics? is that it?
and as always I will buy anything from you! it's a safe bet!

thanks a lot Sj!

I was a bit scared about how readers would enjoy this chapter, as I didn't add any whip scene or similar into it, but I did my best for the crux scene
Downloaded and loved!!!
One might argue about individual things included and not, but this is part of an epic story with something for everybody. Crucifixion scene superb. Loved seeming the victim again, I really liked her before.
Carli was great to see back and I HOPE to see her suffer a LOT in the future,:icon_popcorn: one of the cutest, sexiest girls in your stable.
The extended and graphic beating scenes (no spoiler) were Fantastic!!! I love the bruised and hollow bellies and ribs!

Another Triumph!:very_hot::bdsm-wink::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom