Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
SJ was away from the internet for a few weeks, I think, back in October - November,
but he's certainly about again now. Remember he's a commercial artist,
his comics are for sale on his renderotica website.

I'm still alive, friends !:D
I just don't have time for 3D stuff, I can't even have some holidays ! But don't worry, because even if I took a little break from Andaroos Chronicles and crux stuff, I will still release some stuff soon (not that soon !),I did more than 500 pics for my new comics...

I ordered my new computer, but still don't have it, because the graphic card (Titan X) is out of stocks... But things will be easier after that !

More infos later !

I just don't have time for 3D stuff, I can't even have some holidays ! But don't worry, because even if I took a little break from Andaroos Chronicles and crux stuff, I will still release some stuff soon (not that soon !),I did more than 500 pics for my new comics...

I ordered my new computer, but still don't have it, because the graphic card (Titan X) is out of stocks... But things will be easier after that !

More infos later !
Have a good holiday... make time for it... we'll wait!!!

I just looked up Titan X ... Damn, you go big!!!

NVIDIA X TITAN:eek:
wow that's staring !!!
Sj if you have a graphics card in the comp so I take my hat ::: wow !!!:devil:
comics will then be worth it !!!:popcorn:
to your comics I look forward to a new movie in the cinema !! the best!
sj nice Christmas and a happy new year buddy !!!:devil::):popcorn:

More infos later !
Ho-Ho-Ho. Normaly Santa Claus brings a new computer. Supergrins. Ho-ho-ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I still don't have my new machine (for the same reason, GC still out of stock!), I continue to work!

My new comics is in the texting part, and so, still need a bit time.

But it's 2017, and I can't start the year without crucifying someone! Enjoy Cara's fate!
MerryCruxmas, et Happy Crux Year 2017!

Attachments

• Cara crucified 001.jpg
    Cara crucified 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,422
  • Cara crucified 002.jpg
    Cara crucified 002.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 1,283
Even if I still don't have my new machine (for the same reason, GC still out of stock!), I continue to work!

But it's 2017, and I can't start the year without crucifying someone! Enjoy Cara's fate!

Wonderful images SJ! And a fate so many of us dream/fantasize about! You depict her agony and wounds so realistically!:D

This is not a static body "floating" against a cross. You can sense her stretched, over-strained and contorted muscles as she struggles in agony.

Her expressions are realistic; her pain radiates from the image!

What a treat for the New Year! Thank you!

Last edited:

I love your drawings !
What is her history ?

I love your drawings !
What is her history ?

Well, to be honest, I didn't wrote a full story for this short series, as it's just (again) testings.
Cara is one of my new girls, and if I choosed to crucify her, it's because she's a pretty interesting model. And you will all be able to see it by yourself, because she's the heroine of my next comics!

Attachments

• Presidential Debate 022.jpg
    Presidential Debate 022.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 728
  • Presidential Debate 118.jpg
    Presidential Debate 118.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 747
Back
Top Bottom