Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Whew! What a relief that you are not a monster SJ! It would be just too horrible to imagine being crucified by a homicidal maniac. But by a dispassionate officer of the court, such as yourself, going about his official and legal duties in a thoroughly professional manner -- I can accept that!:rolleyes:

Thank you so much for having so many others suffer with me!:eek: A girl really needs her friends with her during stressful times such as this: as when she's being marched off to her crucifixion.!:rolleyes:

These latest images are such wonderful scenes. So many girls on so many crosses! Wow! Really cleaning out the dungeons, aren't you?:eek:;):D
Of course he is no monster! He is a Senior Master Crucifixion Technician!!!
untitled-skatingjesus.jpg
You want to see a monster visit the bastard that has the Hill of 100 Crosses!!!
hill 100 crosses reload.jpg hill 100 crosses full 1.jpg
...or maybe that would be a bad idea, Marcella... just saying...
tree god.jpg
T

Two new crux girls! ;)
Eulalia and Marcella!
Amazing detail, each girl looks different and distinct, but still breathtakingly beatiful. I love the carrying of patibulums, and you depict it stunningly. And a what a perfect teaser image for their crosses!

Amazing detail, each girl looks different and distinct, but still breathtakingly beatiful. I love the carrying of patibulums, and you depict it stunningly. And a what a perfect teaser image for their crosses!
The International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians is still looking for its first female member...

Two new crux girls! ;)
Eulalia and Marcella!

The modeling and posing look great, but I think that the depth-of-field blurring adds a lot. It tends to focus the viewer's eyes on the subject and make the background recede, maybe also adds a sense of mystery and foreboding.

Particularly in "Eulalia's Fate 004.jpg" we can't quite see the details of how those three crucified girls in the background are suffering, so it triggers our imaginations to fill in the possibilities. Is that soldier saying something to the crucified girl on the right? Or is he about to do something to her? Her attention seems to be drawn to whatever it is he's doing, but we can't tell what that is.

The modeling and posing look great, but I think that the depth-of-field blurring adds a lot. It tends to focus the viewer's eyes on the subject and make the background recede, maybe also adds a sense of mystery and foreboding.

Particularly in "Eulalia's Fate 004.jpg" we can't quite see the details of how those three crucified girls in the background are suffering, so it triggers our imaginations to fill in the possibilities. Is that soldier saying something to the crucified girl on the right? Or is he about to do something to her? Her attention seems to be drawn to whatever it is he's doing, but we can't tell what that is.
I'm getting a bit behind with this...
untitled-Jedakk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom