Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
;)So i have a suggestion in the story .. i have sent it to you in the mail 2x because google translator is shit ... but i would like to know the opinion of people ...:)

:devil::devil::devil:What would you say if she was sarah danarios, in the future in andaroos, on vanery's order, and forced, executed by her own sister ashley or friend?:devil::devil::devil:

:);)What do you think about it?
I just thought so ... when watching the throne game ... and finding the andaroos of the 9th masterpiece SJ .. and maybe you could even use it in the story ..:popcorn:

Because it gives a better contrast perfect girls/ugly guys, it's funnier, and well, it's pretty useful to use the same teeth map for rendering!
These guys look like a bearded monkey with horsepowers ... but it's really funny ... I really like girls but ... but you do not kill them all that you do not have to use the ghosts in the story or create new girls ....:devil:

:devil::devil:Eulalia and barbaria were already in the story .... and they were excellently made ... luxurious characters ... both !!!:devil::devil:

:(Mmm i want to be also included in the story ..;)
:devil:Such as an Androusian soldier ... during the crucifixion .... I would love it !!!:devil:

:devil::devil:Eulalia and barbaria were already in the story .... and they were excellently made ... luxurious characters ... both !!!:devil::devil:

:(Mmm i want to be also included in the story ..;)
:devil:Such as an Androusian soldier ... during the crucifixion .... I would love it !!!:devil:
:doh:yeah and messaline...;)

Back
Top Bottom