Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
;)A couple of proofs that Sj is alive, and when I'm gone is a workoholik and pc gambler..haha:devil:
So its a piece of luxury !!:)

Attachments

• 5000_watchers___thank_you_again_by_skatingjesus-db3wmbd.jpg
    5000_watchers___thank_you_again_by_skatingjesus-db3wmbd.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • alien_contest_2017___this_is_a_good_harvest_001_by_skatingjesus-dbgheku.jpg
    alien_contest_2017___this_is_a_good_harvest_001_by_skatingjesus-dbgheku.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_8___page_514_by_skatingjesus-db7f31w.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_8___page_514_by_skatingjesus-db7f31w.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,162
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_122_by_skatingjesus-dbc3x2b.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_122_by_skatingjesus-dbc3x2b.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,141
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_225_by_skatingjesus-dbczwhp.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_225_by_skatingjesus-dbczwhp.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,133
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_795_by_skatingjesus-dbc3y1a.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_9___page_795_by_skatingjesus-dbc3y1a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,220
  • hailey_s_training_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8myc.jpg
    hailey_s_training_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8myc.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,197
  • holly___defeated_and_looted_001_by_skatingjesus-dbg4m1l.jpg
    holly___defeated_and_looted_001_by_skatingjesus-dbg4m1l.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,191
Yeah and due to many I die in comics-andaroos..this have joined him with 3 luxury cats!:devil:

Attachments

• hailey_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8m9o.jpg
    hailey_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8m9o.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 694
  • rebecca_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8mh5.jpg
    rebecca_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8mh5.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 584
  • sophie_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8mpa.jpg
    sophie_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-dbh8mpa.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 603
Obviously, Riley won't get away with only a few lashes, of course, she will suffer more, and be executed.
I have plans, and I still have to do some testings, but don't worry, she will pay a heavy price for her rebellion...

You are producing the Game of Thrones of the comic world. I bought all 9 chapters.

Will future chapters show some public audience for the “walk of shame,” flogging, rape, and crucifixion, like you had in some previous works ? Public humiliation is a critical element of punishment, and a few pictures of audiences at these critical points would add a lot of drama. Just a few frames are enough – perhaps just long shots near beginning and end of each segment, with one or two reverse shots to show victim POV or audience reaction to some event during the execution.

Many thanks for your superb series. Also drums and a brass band, and young ladies in appropriate attire if I can arrange it digitally. Looking forward to Chapter 10.

You are producing the Game of Thrones of the comic world. I bought all 9 chapters.

Will future chapters show some public audience for the “walk of shame,” flogging, rape, and crucifixion, like you had in some previous works ? Public humiliation is a critical element of punishment, and a few pictures of audiences at these critical points would add a lot of drama. Just a few frames are enough – perhaps just long shots near beginning and end of each segment, with one or two reverse shots to show victim POV or audience reaction to some event during the execution.

Many thanks for your superb series. Also drums and a brass band, and young ladies in appropriate attire if I can arrange it digitally. Looking forward to Chapter 10.

Hi, and thanks for your message!

Of course, a long walk of shame with a lot of people to see the humiliation is something I dream to do. With my older computer, it wasn't possible, as it need a power I didn't have with the old one. I bought a big war machine in last february, and it opens me to a lot of new possibilities. So yes, a big Walk of Shame, far longer and better than the one I did in Chapter 5 will happen. But to be honest, you already know that Sarah is my little favorite, and of course, our heroine. So, I want to keep my "best ideas" for her, at the end of the series.

I try to use every other scene in the whole series to get experience to do the best final possible for Sarah. That traitor deserved it! :D

Chapter 10 is coming soon, I'm currently working on Chapter 11 (and maybe 12 too!), and so, Andaroos Chronicles will continue!

Hi, and thanks for your message!

Of course, a long walk of shame with a lot of people to see the humiliation is something I dream to do. With my older computer, it wasn't possible, as it need a power I didn't have with the old one. I bought a big war machine in last february, and it opens me to a lot of new possibilities. So yes, a big Walk of Shame, far longer and better than the one I did in Chapter 5 will happen. But to be honest, you already know that Sarah is my little favorite, and of course, our heroine. So, I want to keep my "best ideas" for her, at the end of the series.

I try to use every other scene in the whole series to get experience to do the best final possible for Sarah. That traitor deserved it! :D

Chapter 10 is coming soon, I'm currently working on Chapter 11 (and maybe 12 too!), and so, Andaroos Chronicles will continue!
I;)'m curious about that epic end !! And that you want to use only the best of me only confirms in SJ that you are the best !!
Sarah and sonya, ashley are my favorites!
On the cross with those traitors !!

;)I'm wondering if you will use some of my previous suggestions ... thanks to a friend!;)

I can hardly wait! I looks like it'll be absolutely dope. Have you decided how many chapters you'll have, or is it still up in the air? Of course, out of all of the crucifixions, Sarah's execution should be the longest, most humilating, and painful. Not only is she the main character, but she's also excellent martyr material, I could see her public torture and death becoming a rallying point for a force opposed to Andaroos. But of course, the story is yours first; Who lives, who dies, it's your call. I'm glad to see that you are collecting a toolkit of tortures to try out on her. That little whipping prelude will be nothing next to what she will be feeling soon!

The only thing I could suggest that you haven't done yet is cutting back to a scene showing girls who had been crucified previously, like those girls in Andaroos 9, still alive after a day or two, still trapped, nailed on their crosses, but not dead yet. That would really hammer home the helplessness and hopelessness of crucifixion. And it would also be sooo hot.

So yeah, can't wait for the next three parts!

I can hardly wait! I looks like it'll be absolutely dope. Have you decided how many chapters you'll have, or is it still up in the air? Of course, out of all of the crucifixions, Sarah's execution should be the longest, most humilating, and painful. Not only is she the main character, but she's also excellent martyr material, I could see her public torture and death becoming a rallying point for a force opposed to Andaroos. But of course, the story is yours first; Who lives, who dies, it's your call. I'm glad to see that you are collecting a toolkit of tortures to try out on her. That little whipping prelude will be nothing next to what she will be feeling soon!

The only thing I could suggest that you haven't done yet is cutting back to a scene showing girls who had been crucified previously, like those girls in Andaroos 9, still alive after a day or two, still trapped, nailed on their crosses, but not dead yet. That would really hammer home the helplessness and hopelessness of crucifixion. And it would also be sooo hot.

So yeah, can't wait for the next three parts!
I absolutely agree!! Sara will have the longest and best crucifixion of all!
I'm so excited !!

By the way, does anyone have problems accessing the site Renderotica?
I have no problems with Renderotica but since one month they don't bring new things. Do they have problems? It's possible that we are in the summer hole. Nobody is working, they are all in the holidays.

I have no problems with Renderotica but since one month they don't bring new things. Do they have problems? It's possible that we are in the summer hole. Nobody is working, they are all in the holidays.
Why in my work there's no option that everybody goes to holidays and office is closed;).

It seems that in my beloved country this site was banned by the government. Although it is not in the official registry, it is available only with the use of VPN. It's not good. :(
:)I am Czech and where are you from?:)
:eek:I did not know that renderotica could be banned ... shock!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom