Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think Africa has been largely neglected as a venue for this. East Africa, in particular Zanzibar, Bagamoyo and Kilwa lend themselves to both modern and period stories of slavery and abuse. (See my story of the Ebony Slave.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ebony-slave-on-the-market-in-bagamoyo.5751/

Thanks, I already knew that publication that is very interesting. But the process of a slave is not the same as the ordeal of a prisoner of the dictator of the day. Submission and pleasure with the slave is expected, if she does not obey she is punished. The prisoner can only expect pain and torture. If it breaks and speaks, torture will continue for the amusement of its torturers. Despair, humiliation, pain, torture, a living dead. Until the real and liberating death.

A woman can suffer a lot if she is captured in a military dictatorship. A white woman in Africa will be in the hands of her torturers who will apply ancient and modern torments ... in addition to humiliation and sexual abuse. And it is a subject less seen than the Orcs or the Romans. Capture the spy stewardess or the consul's daughter and punish her just as she punished the NGO worker in her comic "Peril in Africa," (the only comic I know on this subject).

I made this story with barbaria, last year.
you may enjoy it!;)

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/kartomga-terror-pit.5601/

As a redhead myself (past 40 now and still no grey) I say it is high time a ginger had her time on high, nailed to a cross!

Regarding orcs, I was mystified as to why Peter Jackson made them all so damn big in the movies. I prefer Tolkein's portrayal as smaller-sized beasties, with considerable variation between the hordes of goblins and the bigger Uruks. I have my own involved fantasy, you see, where orcs depend on captive elf and human females as bearers of orc litters. Of course, crucifixion of troublesome captives is quite well known...
I mean... it’s only a matter of time before Ashley slips up one time too many, and has no route of escape. The Danarios sisters have narrowly escaped from torture and imprisonment far too many times for their thread of life to not be at least a little frayed. Their luck runs thin. Ashley to ashes, Danarios to dust, with those cunts on the cross.

Last edited:
:)SJ He promised a bomb in 13 parts andaroos chronicles!
:Dbut I'm bored with at least the upbringing ... I'm looking forward to ya sJ!:popcorn:;)

Attachments

• andaroos_chronicles___chapter_7___page_206_by_skatingjesus-dali1r8.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_7___page_206_by_skatingjesus-dali1r8.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,030
  • another_conquered_land___cynthia_001_by_skatingjesus-dbwafrv.jpg
    another_conquered_land___cynthia_001_by_skatingjesus-dbwafrv.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,009
  • cecilia_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7ht9n6.jpg
    cecilia_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7ht9n6.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 881
  • cordelia_s_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d8upfij.jpg
    cordelia_s_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d8upfij.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 851
  • marina_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7kphyo.jpg
    marina_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d7kphyo.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 866
  • messaline_crucified_002_by_skatingjesus-d7srg1e.jpg
    messaline_crucified_002_by_skatingjesus-d7srg1e.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 928
  • nikki_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d8e8qu9.jpg
    nikki_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d8e8qu9.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • sarah___last_minutes_before_the_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d9mmu5o.jpg
    sarah___last_minutes_before_the_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d9mmu5o.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 981
  • sarah_crucified_003_by_skatingjesus-d7lk1p0.jpg
    sarah_crucified_003_by_skatingjesus-d7lk1p0.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,006
Thanks, I already knew that publication that is very interesting. But the process of a slave is not the same as the ordeal of a prisoner of the dictator of the day. Submission and pleasure with the slave is expected, if she does not obey she is punished. The prisoner can only expect pain and torture. If it breaks and speaks, torture will continue for the amusement of its torturers. Despair, humiliation, pain, torture, a living dead. Until the real and liberating death.
Barb and I recently published this story about two American women in an African dictatorship http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/assignment-zilawe.6523/
And I guarantee it. Making that story with SJ was a great time for me. Working with his art was such a pleasure.
And working with me was a pain in the ass, right?:eek:

I had already read and seen your story and Windar, both very good and very interesting. I'm not saying there are no "stories" about women captured in Africa but I say there are very few "comics". There are many publications with few illustrations among much text, but there are few works where the image is the main thing as in "Peril in Africa". Those of us who have other languages appreciate the "comic" images ... we also appreciate the text but it is more complicated to understand it. Many, many thanks to those who write and those who draw, both deserve many :ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

I had already read and seen your story and Windar, both very good and very interesting. I'm not saying there are no "stories" about women captured in Africa but I say there are very few "comics". There are many publications with few illustrations among much text, but there are few works where the image is the main thing as in "Peril in Africa". Those of us who have other languages appreciate the "comic" images ... we also appreciate the text but it is more complicated to understand it. Many, many thanks to those who write and those who draw, both deserve many :ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:
and that:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/kartomga-terror-pit.5601/
www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/paskell-the-blonde-slave-of-the-sultan.5753
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/annika-and-vera-in-a-west-african-prison-camp.2001/

As a redhead myself (past 40 now and still no grey) I say it is high time a ginger had her time on high, nailed to a cross!

we have certainly be given the shaft here... so to speak. we need better representation.

i know it's customary to burn us instead of crucify us, but i'm sure an exception can be made. or maybe burn us on a cross. i'll defer to the experts on this one.

Hi SkatingJesus,i very like your "slave caravan in the desert" serie,seems there have three girls in picture,i very want know ashley behind white skin girl's detail,but seems you only drawing of ashley and sarah,is there have single picture about her's detail in caravan members?
fdf3a513d94d55fd7df421fd8696f313.jpg

Last edited:
Hi SkatingJesus,i very like your "slave caravan in the desert" serie,seems there have three girls in picture,i very want know ashley behind white skin girl's detail,but seems you only drawing of ashley and sarah,is there have single picture about her's detail in caravan members?
View attachment 579362

To be honest, it was because I did the picture for my renderotica gallery.
I was just "Renderotica Premier", and wanted to do exclusive works for that site (the same site where I upload my comics).

If the shop system for my comics is good, it's not for the gallery, IMO.
It was supposed to give you points for each upload, but the amount was prety ridiculous, I prefer to upload these pictures for free.

So, this Cassandra picture is one of the very few "exclusive" works by me uploaded on my renderotica gallery.
Feel free to have a look there!

I uploaded that one something like 3 or 4 years ago, they will forgive me! :D

Another reason why I didnt uploaded it is that I never felt happy about Cassandra's skin settings. As you can see, her skin looks very pale, and I'm not very satisfied. So, Cassandra is a character I let down a bit.

Attachments

• Slave Caravan in the Desert - Cassandra 001.jpg
    Slave Caravan in the Desert - Cassandra 001.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 889
  • The Slave Market - Cassandra 001.jpg
    The Slave Market - Cassandra 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 924
To be honest, it was because I did the picture for my renderotica gallery.
I was just "Renderotica Premier", and wanted to do exclusive works for that site (the same site where I upload my comics).

If the shop system for my comics is good, it's not for the gallery, IMO.
It was supposed to give you points for each upload, but the amount was prety ridiculous, I prefer to upload these pictures for free.

So, this Cassandra picture is one of the very few "exclusive" works by me uploaded on my renderotica gallery.
Feel free to have a look there!

I uploaded that one something like 3 or 4 years ago, they will forgive me! :D

Another reason why I didnt uploaded it is that I never felt happy about Cassandra's skin settings. As you can see, her skin looks very pale, and I'm not very satisfied. So, Cassandra is a character I let down a bit.
thanks for sharing two Cassandra pictures,different styles but i most like left's one because realistic(weak body,desperate face and breasts slightly sagging),also i like her pale skin,maybe her is european,my feeling looks like ashley and sarah is leading role but her is NPC make me a bit disappointed,looking forward to your more works about this series(about other slave caravan stories) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom