719FE770-C548-418C-B6AF-B28CBE120A8F.gif
    2 MB · Views: 479
  • 461613B7-EA9D-4A80-8BE7-835F1EB8958C.gif
    461613B7-EA9D-4A80-8BE7-835F1EB8958C.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 458
  • B05D53B2-7CD8-40C4-99C4-5FF55BCBB890.gif
    B05D53B2-7CD8-40C4-99C4-5FF55BCBB890.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 487
Gabriella has gone up and down the stipe two times now, each time delighting the crowd with her cries of pain, the mob enjoying every single movement of her dance on the cross, every expression on her pretty face contorted by agony.

Now she hangs down, breathing in shallow breaths, the crowd around her shouting their hatred, the vivid look of the green eyes in her face clearly showing that she is aware of all is happening to her. Her face is covered with tears, spit and blood.

"Damn it! The whore takes too long to go up again!" thinks Skorpianus, her gaze fixed on her body. Rapidly he has one of his soldiers give him a long spear, and approaches to the cross, his feet stomping in the dirty, while Gabriella looks back at him, her eyes filling with fear, her lower lips slightly trembling. She moves behind the stipe, so that Gabriella cannot see him, and she can just wait, shivering, her body racked by the agony of crucifixion.

With a wide grin Skorpianus looks up, his gaze immediately fixing on the crack between her rounded perfect buttocks. She thinks how it felt when he raped her earlier on in the barracks, ravaging her ass, and later, when she was already nailed to the patibulum, entering her tender pussy, and his cock suddenly throbs.

Slowly, she moves the spear blade there, letting Gabriella feel the cold iron just between her legs, touching delicately her private parts. She closes her eyes, shivering visibly now: "Oh my, they will impale me just there?" But then she cries again, a new explosion of agony in her head, as she nails in her wrists stimulate the carpal nerves.

Nervously, Skorpianus looks up, and moves the blade upwards, just at the small of her back, and suddenly jabs is. Gabriella feels the cold blade slicing her skin, entering her flesh, a new spurt of blood from this wound, a flash of pain in her head and in her whole body, and instinctively arches her back.

As, in her instinctive movement, she pulls at the same time at the fours nails in her wrists, the agony is hallucinating: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" much more than just the pain from the new wound.

The crown of thorns, that sign of mockery that they wanted to put on her to debase her from her Queenly status, punctures the delicate skin of her inner arms, producing deep bloody painful scratches there. She pushes her pelvis forward, her ravaged pussy so well on display, the blood and sperm from her cunt and on her inner thighs showing to everybody how harshly she was tre ated by the soldiers in the barracks before being brought on this hill to be cruelly nailed to a cross.

She yells from pain again: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the mob erupts in laughter and cheers and call for more.
Gabriella opens her eyes, and looks around, keeping herself in this awkward position, like she were offering her pudenda to the crowd. The torture of a Queen on the cross.
I look spechless at Gabriella’s magnificent expsed body...but with a huge and rampart cock!

Gabriella has gone up and down the stipe two times now, each time delighting the crowd with her cries of pain, the mob enjoying every single movement of her dance on the cross, every expression on her pretty face contorted by agony.

Now she hangs down, breathing in shallow breaths, the crowd around her shouting their hatred, the vivid look of the green eyes in her face clearly showing that she is aware of all is happening to her. Her face is covered with tears, spit and blood.

"Damn it! The whore takes too long to go up again!" thinks Skorpianus, her gaze fixed on her body. Rapidly he has one of his soldiers give him a long spear, and approaches to the cross, his feet stomping in the dirty, while Gabriella looks back at him, her eyes filling with fear, her lower lips slightly trembling. She moves behind the stipe, so that Gabriella cannot see him, and she can just wait, shivering, her body racked by the agony of crucifixion.

With a wide grin Skorpianus looks up, his gaze immediately fixing on the crack between her rounded perfect buttocks. She thinks how it felt when he raped her earlier on in the barracks, ravaging her ass, and later, when she was already nailed to the patibulum, entering her tender pussy, and his cock suddenly throbs.

Slowly, she moves the spear blade there, letting Gabriella feel the cold iron just between her legs, touching delicately her private parts. She closes her eyes, shivering visibly now: "Oh my, they will impale me just there?" But then she cries again, a new explosion of agony in her head, as she nails in her wrists stimulate the carpal nerves.

Nervously, Skorpianus looks up, and moves the blade upwards, just at the small of her back, and suddenly jabs is. Gabriella feels the cold blade slicing her skin, entering her flesh, a new spurt of blood from this wound, a flash of pain in her head and in her whole body, and instinctively arches her back.

As, in her instinctive movement, she pulls at the same time at the fours nails in her wrists, the agony is hallucinating: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" much more than just the pain from the new wound.

The crown of thorns, that sign of mockery that they wanted to put on her to debase her from her Queenly status, punctures the delicate skin of her inner arms, producing deep bloody painful scratches there. She pushes her pelvis forward, her ravaged pussy so well on display, the blood and sperm from her cunt and on her inner thighs showing to everybody how harshly she was treated by the soldiers in the barracks before being brought on this hill to be cruelly nailed to a cross.

She yells from pain again: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the mob erupts in laughter and cheers and call for more.
Gabriella opens her eyes, and looks around, keeping herself in this awkward position, like she were offering her pudenda to the crowd. The torture of a Queen on the cross.
Gabriella I love the way you write!
Reading you really keep my cock hard!!!!!

After grazing Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's back with the point of his spear, Scorpianus brings it to the front, and slowly applies pressure to her left breast, just below the nipple. Her bountiful breast buckles and a trickle of blood streams from the pink areola. Gabriella gasps; compared to the pain she is experiencing in her hands and feet this new pain must be nothing; and yet she feels it.
The same delicate flesh that he roughly kneaded while he raped her as she was nailed to the patibulum is now being split open by yet another act of violence. The crowd cheers and catcalls can be heard from every direction at this abuse of the "royal" nipple...

(credits for the Latin to @Eulalia )

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa08_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa08_scorpio.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
That is an awesome humiliation scene. I’m sure that many female members of crux forums imagined themselves in the Queen’s place...
Ofcuz, I already did a RP with my beloved frd from here..but i was ended worst then her after naked parading, a mother of a crown prince, nailed of the lying cross on the stake, both of my rectum and vigina impale and finally my pulbic was smashed by hummer..in thst story ;)
So hot! Is it true that it was another actress’s body that they used for that scene?
yes .. Rebecca Van Cleeve...I was so jeleous her by doing that facinated fantaay n earned money. She also said that in interview, she also felt wonderful pleasure and excited in shame and horror..that means she was aroused as well i think. ;)

This time, I wrote the scene in Italian, and jimsac translated. A big big big wherever you want sweetie, thanks!!! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yes, that’s it, you whore, like that! Yes, you filthy whore, expose yourself to the crowd! Scream!”, a satisfied Scorpianus yells.

From his enviable vantage point, behind the cross, Scorpianus’ gaze moves slowly across the girl’s body, while she arches her back and howls in pain, prodded on by the sharp lance point embedded in the tender living flesh of her tortured back.

“Wow, this whore has a great ass!”, he laughs and notices again the deep furrows, weals and gashes of the scourging, her contracted round gluteal muscles, the legs, long and trembling with the strain of maintaining this position. Then his gaze is attracted towards the fresh blood that flows from her arms, caused by the scraping of the crown of thorns during this last convulsive movement, the taut arms, and the perforated and bloodied wrists that twist and rotate around the blood-red nails that affix her to the patibulum. “By Mithra, her suffering must be excruciating!”, he inadvertently exclaims.

Almost angry with himself at this errant thought, he moves in front of the cross and places the spear on the ground, and starts laughing uncontrollably, while encouraging the others to insult Gabriella, while she is in this contorted position: “Oooohhh queen Sivilla, oh yes! What’s wrong? Ooohh, does she want to offer us her royal cunt so that we get her off the cross?” Another laughs and exclaims “oohhh, but we know she wanted to fuck the whole legion, don’t we, your majesty?!”

Little by little, trembling and shaking, Gabriella lets herself go. While she descends, she presses on her feet, and the nails scrape against her bones and she opens her mouth, first mutely, then whimpering as a result of this new source of pain. But when she is in this vertical position, she cannot take it any longer, and gives way, such that now all her weight is hanging on her arms and wrists, and the pain explodes, radiating down her arms, across her torso and into her brain: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The crowd goes wild, happy to see her suffer. They laugh, point at her, jeer, and urge Scorpianus to continue.

Scorpianus seizes his opportunity. He grabs the spear and takes a step forward, raising the spear point up to Gabriella’s navel. There is a moment of indecision, then he raises it a little further. Now the point is just below her breast. “Beautiful boobs”, thinks Scorpianus, “well-rounded, full, and firm”, then, abruptly, he moves the spear a little, rotates it and pushes it further up.

The blade penetrates the pale flesh of Gabriella’s left breast, cutting and tearing. The blood starts to flow. The point pierces just the surface of her silky smooth skin, and moves to a point just below the nipple. The steel contacts the highly enervated area that makes that part of the body so sensitive.

At first, Gabriella distinctly feels the cold steel that cuts through her flesh, then the sharp point that stimulates the breast’s nerve endings gives her the sensation that they have jabbed the spear deeply, as if they had pierced her heart. And of course there is pain, hot and intense. She closes her eyes and screams, showing her white teeth and red lips, her tongue, her eye lashes, still wearing their blue paint, the blood that flows from the crown of thorns and drips on her cheeks and chest: "aaaAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Scorpianus holds the spear firmly for a few moments, reveling in her cries, and in the girl’s torture, and then he removes it. “This is only the beginning, Queen of Whores!”

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa08_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa08_scorpio.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 542
Back
Top Bottom