Go to CruxDreams.com
Splendid interpretation of the infinite pain felt on the cross, in addition, the exhibition of her vulva during the disordered movements caused by her dance on the cross is a call to rape, brutal penetration. The rake is too much and ruins the beautiful agony she offers to the crowd.
As I said those natives are real bastards! Try explaining “beautiful agony” to these illiterate twats”....

The men bring the potion that they normally have on hand to give to the condemned to relieve their suffering.
However, they are in a playful mood...
"Let's spice it up", they say, and Scorpianus and the rest of the Romans play along.
Bread and circuses. Anything to keep the natives happy.
Scorpianus thinks about Queen @GabriellaSivilla ; he imagines her tied face down to the wooden bench in the barracks and how he fucked her in her ass and pussy. His dick needs no encouragement to swell and in record time he has emptied his load in the bitter drink.
The other men follow suit, until the drink is ready for her highness....

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa011_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa011_scorpio.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 1,030
The men bring the potion that they normally have on hand to give to the condemned to relieve their suffering.
"Let's spice it up", they say, and Scorpianus and the rest of the Romans play along.
Scorpianus thinks about Queen @GabriellaSivilla ; he imagines her tied face down to the wooden bench in the barracks and how he fucked her in her ass and pussy. His dick needs no encouragement to swell and in record time he has emptied his load in the bitter drink.
That’s some next level torture. You’re really going all out here!

"I ... I am thirsty" It is just a wisp of voice which comes out from Gabriella's red lips, her lithe body shaken by spasms of pain, the nails that cruelly fix her hands and feet to the cross stuck deeply in the wood.

"The whore says she's thirsty! She's thirsty, the whore!" One of the guards shouts, and laughs. She laughs with a stupid, beastly laugher, and looks at the Queen, thinking how he would like to spread wide her legs and slam his hard cock into her pussy.

"Ah well, if she's thirsty, we have to do something," says another of the guards, then turns around, rummages through one of the sacks they brought with them, and immediately returns with a bucket. Laughing, he ostentatiously takes out his cock, caresses it, and pisses into the bucket. The piss makes a dull noise as it falls, then a few drops bounce back as the bottom of the bucket fills up, and a little steam rises from the hot liquid.

The other guards understand the joke and laugh, they come closer, one pushes the first, takes out his cock too and pisses, laughing. "hahaha ... yes yes ... a drink for the whore!" They laugh like they are at a picnic with friends. But they are soldiers in armor, they are dirty, they stink, it is hot, and they have just condemned a girl who screams and despairs while being tortured to death.

Skorpianus looks at them, with a mixture of contempt and amusement. Then he approaches, shoves one of them and shouts, from the height of his authority: "Give here, you idiots!" He grabs the bucket and places it in front of him. Slowly, he takes his cock out too. It's already hard, it got hard when he was looking at the perky tits of Queen Gabriella nailed to the cross, when she was trying to breathe laboriously. It got hard when he was looking at her thighs as she was pushing on the terrible nails in her feet. It got hard when he was looking at her pussy, the cum of the soldiers slowly dripping out of her. It got hard when he was listening to her cries of pain, when the torture was too intense not to scream.

He strokes his cock slowly, then faster, again and again, closing his eyes, until he feels his balls tightening, and he cums. The spurt of jizz is long, and goes right into the bucket. He grunts with pleasure, his balls empty now, his body satisfied.

The other guards watch with wide eyes, laugh, approach, take the bucket and pass it on. One of them cums too, another piss, another spits into the bucket. Even the natives who crucified Gabriella approach, and piss, or spit. One has the audacity to pull out his cock, to stroke it and cum.

Satisfied, the first one in the meantime went to get a sponge. He dips it carefully in the disgusting mixture, letting it fall into the bucket and soaking it well. Then, he takes a spear, and sticks the sponge to the tip. He lifts the spear and brings it closer to the cross, drops of liquid falling from the sponge and wetting the ground, being careful not to get wet.

He lifts his spear and brings it closer to Gabriella's red lips: "Your real drink, my queen!"

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa011_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa011_scorpio.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 1,006
Protain drink i think :p

I watch, transfixed, at the sight of this beautiful woman so abused. Her elegant body bloodied, nailed, hanging naked in front of me. The indignities heaped upon her. Look, now they force her to choose between going thirsty or sucking on a filthy piss soaked sponge. Her small breasts sway as she leans forward and across, desperate to reach the sponge, her tongue lapping at it like a cat. I see the grimace cross her face as she tastes the bitter liquid, yet gratefully sucks it down. Gods help me, I imagine that tongue licking me with the eager desperation that she shows the sponge. Am I a bad man to find pleasure in her suffering? Is it wrong to have such thoughts as this woman suffers before me?
Now a voice comes from the crowd.
"Stop! That’s my mother!
This can't end well . . . . .

Stop I cry from the crowd that’s my mother!
I watch, transfixed, at the sight of this beautiful woman so abused. Her elegant body bloodied, nailed, hanging naked in front of me. The indignities heaped upon her. Look, now they force her to choose between going thirsty or sucking on a filthy piss soaked sponge. Her small breasts sway as she leans forward and across, desperate to reach the sponge, her tongue lapping at it like a cat. I see the grimace cross her face as she tastes the bitter liquid, yet gratefully sucks it down. Gods help me, I imagine that tongue licking me with the eager desperation that she shows the sponge. Am I a bad man to find pleasure in her suffering? Is it wrong to have such thoughts as this woman suffers before me?
Now a voice comes from the crowd.
"Stop! That’s my mother!
This can't end well . . . . .
We must live dangerously! Assert yourself as the son of a condemned crucified !!! Beware, the executioners have crosses in reserve

The acrid, strong smell rises in the hot and humid air and fills Gabriella's nostrils. She was able to see what happened in the group of men at the foot of her cross, though sometimes confusedly, but even if she could not, for her, the smell would be impossible to confuse.

It is the smell she felt when, in the closed courtyard in front of the soldiers' barracks, they tore off her clothes and forced her to kneel on the hard, bare ground, and the first soldier lowered his pants in front to her.

"Suck, bitch, suck! Or, for Mythra, we'll take ten girls of your people and will slaughter them in front of you!" they shouted, taking her head and pushing her toward the soldier's rock-hard cock in front of her.

It is the smell of dirt, piss, acre and fetid sweat that she felt when she opened her red lips and let his cock enter her mouth, as they pushed her until her nose reached the hair at the base of his cock and one took a strap and whipped her hard on her bare soft back: "Suck bitch, suck!"

It is the smell that she felt when she started sucking, crying, her cheeks hollow from the effort, the hard cock in her mouth, while surrounded by the other men who laughed and lowered their pants.

It is the stench she felt when, once the first has cum, they ordered her to lick the cock and the balls of the second, and then to be a good whore, to lick his asshole and show him how good she was, otherwise she knew what would have happened.

It is the pungent smell of musk that she felt when Skorpianus wanted to be the third and get his hard cock sucked more and more quickly and then, finally, when he pulled it out of her mouth and shoot his sperm of her beautiful face, covering the blue make-up of her eyes with his warm, sticky cum.

And then, when one whipped her with a strap on her round bottom, and the guards passed her from one to the other, laughing, mocking her, threatening her, taking her as an object to take pleasure from.

On the cross, as the sponge approaches, Gabriella turns her head away, her blond hair crowned with thorns, moaning softly. The soldier notices the movement and moves the spear, putting the sponge right in front of her red lips, while drops of piss and sperm fall and wet her thighs. Gabriella turns her head again, to the left this time, and just while she is doing this, suddenly a new terrible wave of pain comes first from the nails stuck in her wrists and then from those in her feet, and makes her scream, first low, then loud: "aaaahhh aaaahhhh AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The soldier is not moved to pity from the screams of the girl who in front of him is slowly tortured to death. He takes advantage of the fact that she has opened her mouth and cruelly pushes the sponge inside, stifling her cry of pain.

Gabriella immediately feels the hot, sticky liquid on her tongue, feels it dripping onto her lips and on her chin as the sponge is pressed against her. She feels the disgusting taste of piss and sperm and spit that fills her mouth, and immediately coughs, retching. Part of the liquid flows down her throat, but most runs down her chin.

The soldier sees everything, screams and swears: "Bitch! BITCH!" He lowers the spear and immerses it again in the bucket, making sure the sponge soaks well. Another, angrily, approaches the cross with one of those flexible wooden rods that they used to whip her with during her via crucis and, with terrible anger and ferocity, wildly hits her on her left thigh, three times, one after the other.

Gabriella's scream rises terrible in the sky: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "Deafening, desperate, the thigh immediately marked by vivid red streaks. Not happy, the soldier pushes the tip of the rod rightdeep into the wound on her side, making other blood gush out:" Drink, bitch , DRINK! "While the other raises his spear again and presses the sponge to her mouth.

The pain on her side is piercing, as the tip's rod presses and digs into the wound, and adds to the waves of pain that come from her hands and feet and shake her whole body. It adds to the pain from the wounds in her forehead and head from the crown of thorns, to the terrible and constant agony from the deep wounds in the living flesh of the back, inflicted when they tied her to a column and they savagely flogged her.

The torture is too strong, the pain blinds her. Simply, Gabriella would do anything to reduce the pain, to eliminate at least one of the terrible sources of agony that torment her body and mind.

Slowly, she stretches her neck, resting his lips on the sponge, while, at the same time, the soldier presses it against her. She starts to suck and immediately the hot, nauseating liquid fills her mouth. The taste is acrid, musky, intense, revolting. Gabriella distinctly feels on her tongue the blob of sperm of a soldier, which has not melted in the piss, then one of mucus and spit. Collecting all her strength, she swallows, and distinctly feels the hot liquid slowly down her esophagus and her stomach.

The soldier laughs, satisfied, but he keeps on pressing the sponge on her mouth, and Gabriella continues to suck, and, judging from the red lips attached to the sponge and the hollow cheeks, it looks like she is greedily sucking a thirst-quenching drink. The guards laugh and mock her: "Yes, Queen, drink!" "Drink, Regina!", Their gaze fixed on her, on her lips and on her mouth, on her boobs heaving up and down, or between her long beautiful legs, their cocks already hard at thinking how they would like to spread them and slam their long hard members in her pussy, and pour it with their cum.

Gabriella feels her mouth fill again, and swallows, and again the hot and disgusting liquid goes down to her stomach. Then, exhausted, she withdraws and turns her head away. Around, the crowd watches the scene, screams filling the clearing, the gazes of the men in the crowd not losing any of her painful movements.

The guard watches, and laughs, mockingly: "Good Regina, eh?" She hesitates for a moment, then rotates the spear, so that the sponge part still wet is dripping in front of her. Laughing again, he presses it on her nose, then on her cheek, then on her eyes, wetting them with piss and sperm, in supreme scorn. When he is about to pull back the sponge, a small piece of it gets caught in the crown of thorns, but he continues to pull, slightly moving the thorns stuck in the skin and in the flesh of her forehead. Blood gushes out, trails down and mixes with the piss and the sperm, while a pang of agonizing pain, like a halo of agony, tightens around her blond hair. Gabriella screams once again: "aaaaAAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" and her executioners laugh at hearing her scream of pain while being tortured on the cross.

The soldier drops the spear to the ground and points to the still half-full bucket: "There is as much as you want, my Queen!"

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa012_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa012_scorpio.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 788
The acrid, strong smell rises in the hot and humid air and fills Gabriella's nostrils. She was able to see what happened in the group of men at the foot of her cross, though sometimes confusedly, but even if she could not, for her, the smell would be impossible to confuse.

It is the smell she felt when, in the closed courtyard in front of the soldiers' barracks, they tore off her clothes and forced her to kneel on the hard, bare ground, and the first soldier lowered his pants in front to her.

"Suck, bitch, suck! Or, for Mythra, we'll take ten girls of your people and will slaughter them in front of you!" they shouted, taking her head and pushing her toward the soldier's rock-hard cock in front of her.

It is the smell of dirt, piss, acre and fetid sweat that she felt when she opened her red lips and let his cock enter her mouth, as they pushed her until her nose reached the hair at the base of his cock and one took a strap and whipped her hard on her bare soft back: "Suck bitch, suck!"

It is the smell that she felt when she started sucking, crying, her cheeks hollow from the effort, the hard cock in her mouth, while surrounded by the other men who laughed and lowered their pants.

It is the stench she felt when, once the first has cum, they ordered her to lick the cock and the balls of the second, and then to be a good whore, to lick his asshole and show him how good she was, otherwise she knew what would have happened.

It is the pungent smell of musk that she felt when Skorpianus wanted to be the third and get his hard cock sucked more and more quickly and then, finally, when he pulled it out of her mouth and shoot his sperm of her beautiful face, covering the blue make-up of her eyes with his warm, sticky cum.

And then, when one whipped her with a strap on her round bottom, and the guards passed her from one to the other, laughing, mocking her, threatening her, taking her as an object to take pleasure from.

On the cross, as the sponge approaches, Gabriella turns her head away, her blond hair crowned with thorns, moaning softly. The soldier notices the movement and moves the spear, putting the sponge right in front of her red lips, while drops of piss and sperm fall and wet her thighs. Gabriella turns her head again, to the left this time, and just while she is doing this, suddenly a new terrible wave of pain comes first from the nails stuck in her wrists and then from those in her feet, and makes her scream, first low, then loud: "aaaahhh aaaahhhh AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The soldier is not moved to pity from the screams of the girl who in front of him is slowly tortured to death. He takes advantage of the fact that she has opened her mouth and cruelly pushes the sponge inside, stifling her cry of pain.

Gabriella immediately feels the hot, sticky liquid on her tongue, feels it dripping onto her lips and on her chin as the sponge is pressed against her. She feels the disgusting taste of piss and sperm and spit that fills her mouth, and immediately coughs, retching. Part of the liquid flows down her throat, but most runs down her chin.

The soldier sees everything, screams and swears: "Bitch! BITCH!" He lowers the spear and immerses it again in the bucket, making sure the sponge soaks well. Another, angrily, approaches the cross with one of those flexible wooden rods that they used to whip her with during her via crucis and, with terrible anger and ferocity, wildly hits her on her left thigh, three times, one after the other.

Gabriella's scream rises terrible in the sky: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "Deafening, desperate, the thigh immediately marked by vivid red streaks. Not happy, the soldier pushes the tip of the rod rightdeep into the wound on her side, making other blood gush out:" Drink, bitch , DRINK! "While the other raises his spear again and presses the sponge to her mouth.

The pain on her side is piercing, as the tip's rod presses and digs into the wound, and adds to the waves of pain that come from her hands and feet and shake her whole body. It adds to the pain from the wounds in her forehead and head from the crown of thorns, to the terrible and constant agony from the deep wounds in the living flesh of the back, inflicted when they tied her to a column and they savagely flogged her.

The torture is too strong, the pain blinds her. Simply, Gabriella would do anything to reduce the pain, to eliminate at least one of the terrible sources of agony that torment her body and mind.

Slowly, she stretches her neck, resting his lips on the sponge, while, at the same time, the soldier presses it against her. She starts to suck and immediately the hot, nauseating liquid fills her mouth. The taste is acrid, musky, intense, revolting. Gabriella distinctly feels on her tongue the blob of sperm of a soldier, which has not melted in the piss, then one of mucus and spit. Collecting all her strength, she swallows, and distinctly feels the hot liquid slowly down her esophagus and her stomach.

The soldier laughs, satisfied, but he keeps on pressing the sponge on her mouth, and Gabriella continues to suck, and, judging from the red lips attached to the sponge and the hollow cheeks, it looks like she is greedily sucking a thirst-quenching drink. The guards laugh and mock her: "Yes, Queen, drink!" "Drink, Regina!", Their gaze fixed on her, on her lips and on her mouth, on her boobs heaving up and down, or between her long beautiful legs, their cocks already hard at thinking how they would like to spread them and slam their long hard members in her pussy, and pour it with their cum.

Gabriella feels her mouth fill again, and swallows, and again the hot and disgusting liquid goes down to her stomach. Then, exhausted, she withdraws and turns her head away. Around, the crowd watches the scene, screams filling the clearing, the gazes of the men in the crowd not losing any of her painful movements.

The guard watches, and laughs, mockingly: "Good Regina, eh?" She hesitates for a moment, then rotates the spear, so that the sponge part still wet is dripping in front of her. Laughing again, he presses it on her nose, then on her cheek, then on her eyes, wetting them with piss and sperm, in supreme scorn. When he is about to pull back the sponge, a small piece of it gets caught in the crown of thorns, but he continues to pull, slightly moving the thorns stuck in the skin and in the flesh of her forehead. Blood gushes out, trails down and mixes with the piss and the sperm, while a pang of agonizing pain, like a halo of agony, tightens around her blond hair. Gabriella screams once again: "aaaaAAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" and her executioners laugh at hearing her scream of pain while being tortured on the cross.

The soldier drops the spear to the ground and points to the still half-full bucket: "There is as much as you want, my Queen!"
Mmmmmm... Gabriella, that was splendid. I can almost taste the sponge and the humiliation myself

Back
Top Bottom