Go to CruxDreams.com
Queen @GabriellaSivilla turns her head away in disgust at the vile concoction in the sponge.
The men squeeze the sponge to her face, the stinking potion dripping on her neck and breast, burning her naked skin...
All the time , the jeers from the crowd are never ending...
"No more?"
"Is the drink not to your liking, majesty?"

<Latin translation by @Eulalia >

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa013_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa013_scorpio.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,188
I am still there. Standing close to her cross. Wishing she faints and dies quickly.
Dreading the moment when she is gone.
But still my cock is rampart when I watch her naked body nailed to the wood.
Her skin is still like silk. Teared and pierced silk now...
The perfect curves of their breasts, bum and hips...
The way her buttocks show slightly behind her labia when I look between the legs...
I still wish I could kiss her labia---

Oh Gabriella, my Queen, how I am going to live when you are gone?

I will be posting some miscellaneous drawings in this thread as I figure out what the next step in my Passion of Barbaria series will be about.
In the meantime, here's a new one dedicated to all you crux members, but especially to the gals: @Barbaria1 @GabriellaSivilla @mp5stab @Kathy
Enjoy!

The Queen has been cruelly humiliated by the soldiers. They have stripped her naked and lust at her fine, dark body. They have spit on her and mocked her by placing the crown of derision on her regal head. They have pulled her long curly hair until she shrieked in pain.
She was only subjected to a light beating so that she will offer a fine spectacle to the waiting throngs on the hill of execution.
She cries out in defiance as the sentence of crucifixion is read out to her and the mob...

Attachments

• defiantqueen_scorpio.jpg
    defiantqueen_scorpio.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 997
I will be posting some miscellaneous drawings in this thread as I figure out what the next step in my Passion of Barbaria series will be about.
In the meantime, here's a new one dedicated to all you crux members, but especially to the gals: @Barbaria1 @GabriellaSivilla @mp5stab @Kathy
Enjoy!

The Queen has been cruelly humiliated by the soldiers. They have stripped her naked and lust at her fine, dark body. They have spit on her and mocked her by placing the crown of derision on her regal head. They have pulled her long curly hair until she shrieked in pain.
She was only subjected to a light beating so that she will offer a fine spectacle to the waiting throngs on the hill of execution.
She cries out in defiance as the sentence of crucifixion is read out to her and the mob...

Must be mp5stab :)

Well, even when you are naked, its best to keep up appearances.

A healthy diet and regular exercise will take care of that.

Makar's models were good at that. :babeando:

Attachments

• 8C383D5A-ED82-4028-889B-47544B2F1F2E.jpeg
    8C383D5A-ED82-4028-889B-47544B2F1F2E.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 722
  • 67FAC31D-6CE4-443E-93CC-E241564E33E3.jpeg
    67FAC31D-6CE4-443E-93CC-E241564E33E3.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 560
  • ED8B4C55-3916-43FC-9105-826BD055B7F4.jpeg
    ED8B4C55-3916-43FC-9105-826BD055B7F4.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 546
  • 27F69F78-9695-409E-BC69-FE40676FA23A.jpeg
    27F69F78-9695-409E-BC69-FE40676FA23A.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 802
The Queen is exhausted by the ordeal of her flogging, crowning and the carrying of the patibulum to the place of the cross.
Humiliated by her nakedness.
Covered in raw welts and filth.
She is utterly at their mercy.
Waiting to be raised up.
For all to see.

(experimenting with just pencils - no ink)

Attachments

• scorpio_waitingforthenails.jpg
    scorpio_waitingforthenails.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
The Queen is exhausted by the ordeal of her flogging, crowning and the carrying of the patibulum to the place of the cross.
Humiliated by her nakedness.
Covered in raw welts and filth.
She is utterly at their mercy.
Waiting to be raised up.
For all to see.

(experimenting with just pencils - no ink)
still well done
T

In some ways the pencil may be more suited to your style. It allows for more subtlety in shading that would be harder to do with ink. In any case, that is a great image. :)
Hi Jollyrei
You are right. Pencil allows a softer transition and seems to make the figures more realistic. I love reading comics and perhaps it is the sharp delineations in that medium that have subconsciously influenced my previous drawings. It is also more of a challenge to just use pencil, and Im still learning. Thank you for the encouragement. My next sketches in this thread and in @Barbaria1 s passion (I haven’t forgotten you) will be in this fashion....

After a long, long, time messing around with this one, I just want to go ahead and post it for the group as a sort of Xmas gift!
I would like to dedicate this to @Barbaria1 @Yupar @mp5stab @Kathy @ERIN the Brave @GabriellaSivilla and all those other wonderful women who are into this kink :)

They surround the condemned woman. Although she has been whipped without mercy, she still retains her regal bearing.
Her dark eyes only betray a slight fear as she smells their warm stinking breath on her bleeding body and feels the bulge of their excited manhoods rubbing against her macerated back and butt. She gasps as she feels the rough hand of one of the men grasp her left shoulder.

The sight of this helpless, naked, long-haired beauty excites them tremendously. They ogle her breasts, even as she tries to hide the delicate flesh from their lecherous eyes.
"A Queen needs her Crown!", they yell, as they prepare to turn her around and deck her with her royal regalia.
Her humiliation is just beginning...

Attachments

• scorpio_the crown is brought forward.jpg
    scorpio_the crown is brought forward.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 747
After a long, long, time messing around with this one, I just want to go ahead and post it for the group as a sort of Xmas gift!
I would like to dedicate this to @Barbaria1 @Yupar @mp5stab @Kathy @ERIN the Brave @GabriellaSivilla and all those other wonderful women who are into this kink :)

They surround the condemned woman. Although she has been whipped without mercy, she still retains her regal bearing.
Her dark eyes only betray a slight fear as she smells their warm stinking breath on her bleeding body and feels the bulge of their excited manhoods rubbing against her macerated back and butt. She gasps as she feels the rough hand of one of the men grasp her left shoulder.

The sight of this helpless, naked, long-haired beauty excites them tremendously. They ogle her breasts, even as she tries to hide the delicate flesh from their lecherous eyes.
"A Queen needs her Crown!", they yell, as they prepare to turn her around and deck her with her royal regalia.
Her humiliation is just beginning...
Well done!!!!, Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom