Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
88017-b06bf73b72761ccfe1eb68f3ee5f74e6.jpg

Arina groans in anguish as Giganticus, a male slave from a tribe with whom her own people had been at war, sodomizes her for the pleasure of their new masters....
can you please upload the pictures in a format that can be enlarged?

can you please upload the pictures in a format that can be enlarged?

My apologies. This particular one is from post #6, if you'd like to check out the original.

I'll try to redo the whole series that I commented on when I can. There are some terrific images in this thread, aren't there? (Not that you'd know from looking at my mini-pics!)

All of the ones I commented on were taken from the first two pages of the thread, I'm pretty sure -- they should be easy to find.

During the dark ages, no enemy was more feared than the barbaric hordes of Carpathia

carpathia 1.jpeg

Here the prince of the Carpathians - a sadist not unlike Joffrey of King's Landing - tells a nubile prisoner of the tortures she will endure for his pleasure.

carpathia2.jpeg

The captain of the Carpathian guard prepares to sword-whip the creamy breasts of a Galician captive

carpathia 3.jpeg

As another Galician prisoner looks on in horror, knowing that her lovely treasures will soon taste the bite of Carpathian iron

carpathia 4.jpg

A beautiful Galician prisoner abused by a Carpathian guardsman

carpathia 5.jpg

Cruel slavers disembark a delivery of nubile delicacies for the Carpathian warlords. The first prisoner to be unloaded is rebellious. To curb her defiance the slavers strip her, bind her viciously to a yoke, and pierce her voluptuous breasts with hot needles and insert rings to betoken her slavery to their bestial desires.

car 1.jpeg

In the dark ages, no rulers were feared as much as the savage warlords of Carpathia. Here, one of their princes greets a nubile young woman that his marauding soldiers have brought him.

car2.jpg

Carpathian pirates terrorize the coasts of the Black and Baltic seas in search of gold and female slaves

car 3.jpg

Aria, a Gypsy girl seized in Dacia shivers apprehensively as she waits the prince's summons. She has heard fearful stories of his affinity for the lash. And indeed, on this night, her luscious breasts will taste the full fury of the prince's blood-lust.

car 4.jpg

Tamira, one of the slaves collected by the ruthless Carpathian pirates, languishes in the dungeons of the capital. She has been forcing herself to stand on tiptoes to protect her virginal vulva from the razor-sharp spikes she has been forced to straddle. But she is weakening by the minute and soon she will taste their bitter bite.

Meanwhile her jailer prepares to brand her with the prince's sigil, on the soft, sensitive undersides of her breasts, where the marks will not mar her beauty.

His erection throbbing, the jailer moves closer, holding the red-hot poker a millimeter or two from Tamira's left nipple, giving her a foretaste of sexual slavery in Carpathia.

sheik 1a.jpg

A coffle of European slaves that have been sold to the Sultan of Muscat, who prizes fair skin very highly.
In part because the marks left by the lash are so vivid.

sheik 1.jpg

The sultan's face is a rictus of lust, as the beautiful young slave tries desperately to please the jaded ruler. She knows that if he finds her efforts disappointing, she will be flogged to the blood in the courtyard of his desert palace.

sheik 3.jpg

The sultan's harem girls, embittered by their own suffering, treat new arrivals with the same cruelty that they themselves endured.

sheik4.jpg

Three more prisoners of the slavers, await their audition for the Sultan. If they please him their lives will be ones of slavery and subjugation.

If they fail to please him, their lives will be agonizing.

Carpathian slave-girls are subjected to horrible abuse if they fail to please their new masters

carpathia 10.jpg

For refusing to swallow her master's seed, Karina has been sent to the dungeon in the great citadel. Here she will suffer the agony of the 'carpathian stallion' and a whipping whose every stroke to her nude body will aggravate her impalement.

carp1.jpeg

Nadia's eyes reveal her horror. The brute behind her will be the fourth jailer today to exploit her imprisonment.

carp3.jpg

But Nadia's bondage pales in comparison to that of Elena, a Pannonian beauty who spat in the face of her porcine master. Her arms and legs are cramping horribly, and her tender nipples, trapped in the cruel jaws of the twin capstans, have been all but ripped from her superb breasts. Worst of all, she knows that when next the cathedral bell tolls the hour, her jailor will return to give the capstans another crank before relocking them, increasing the terrible strain on her tortured pain-globes.

carp4.jpg

Sonia, a voluptuous young Silesian maiden awaits the return of her master on her knees. His majordomo has told her that slaves who fail to please him with their mouths, are breast-whipped by a pair of the master's minions, until they submit to his bestial desires.

carp 2.jpg

Agnieszka, a Polish farm girl before her abduction by Carpathian marauders, has been raped by four guardsmen already today. How many more will there be, she wonders.

carp 6.jpg

Darya, a new arrival from the steppes of the Ukraine is shackled. She will be led in chains before the prince, who will decide if he will keep her for his own pleasures, or sell her to one of his noblemen.

The guardsman know that the prince, who loves nothing more than slapping and punching the tender breasts of amply-endowed slave girls, will surely keep Darya for his own amusement.

cr0ws.jpg

Eulalia quoth poetically,

I like that, a very atmospheric drawing,
the clouds, the driving rain, the wind-lashed trees,
the guard gripping his cloak tighter -
and me, at the mercy of the elements,
food for the coming crows...

~~~~~~~

Food for the crows?

She's a raven lunatic, I tell you. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be sure the 'Crows' of "Game of Thrones," i.e. the Men of the Night's Watch, who have sworn vows of chastity, would find their oaths sorely tested if they came across this a Wildling as lovely as this.

And now their watch is ended ....

Looking at them it's better to die than to submit/be captured!

We often see pics of galley slaves. Sailing in the Mediterranean could be treacherous in ancient times, many ships were wrecked. In that situation it is better not to be chained to a bench!
View attachment 483600
Great pic ... imagining the story behind it! :rolleyes:

Looking at them it's better to die than to submit/be captured!

We often see pics of galley slaves. Sailing in the Mediterranean could be treacherous in ancient times, many ships were wrecked. In that situation it is better not to be chained to a bench!
View attachment 483600

comission__after_the_storm_by_jomsviking-d7wuu4n.jpg (slave in left foreground) ... "Gasp! Gurgle ... where am I? Ohhhhhhhhh! What happened? Last thing I remember was the sting of the whip on my bare back as I was ordered to row harder, the crunching jolt, shudder and list of our galley at it was rammed and began to founder, the clash of swords and shields as the boarding party from the other galley came charging on board, and the screams of the wounded and dying ... and then the water rising around my feet, up my legs, and to my chest ... and the panic that overwhelmed me when I realized I could not escape chained as I was to my oar ... it was then that I must have blacked out. Now I find myself lying here on the sand, miraculously alive. Others scattered all around me, some stirring, many still ... someone is moving from slave to slave checking for signs of life! Here! Over here! I am alive!

Here! Over here! I am alive!

"Let me help you" he said in a gentle voice, as he helped me sit up. "Are you hurt?" he asked, looking me over.
"I don't think so, Sir" I spluttered, "Thank you."
"Do you have a name?" he enquired.
"Miriam, Sir, before I was enslaved, then I was called Cocksucker."
"That's all behind you now, girl. I'll get you to a warm, dry place."
He tore the pieces of wood from the shackles, and walked me slowly up a track away from the beach. We found some cloth which he wrapped round me, which helped to warm me up. We walked for about half an hour, nice and gentle, and he gently asked about my life story, how I was captured, made a slave, and sold to the galley. He asked how much money I sold for, but I didn't know.
There were some buildings up ahead. "You'll be safe fron the seamen here" he said, as we walked round the buildings and saw a hole in the hillside. "Caleb" he shouted, "she's got shackles on, get the blacksmith please."
We went into this hot workshop, one similar to when my shackles were put on. The smith smiled at me, and said "Best look away, this might hurt a bit." There was some hammering, and the smith said "All done."
I turned to thank him and tripped over the chains linking my ankles. "Welcome to No Hope Mine, Cocksucker."

Back
Top Bottom