Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Let me help you" he said in a gentle voice, as he helped me sit up. "Are you hurt?" he asked, looking me over.
"I don't think so, Sir" I spluttered, "Thank you."
"Do you have a name?" he enquired.
"Miriam, Sir, before I was enslaved, then I was called Cocksucker."
"That's all behind you now, girl. I'll get you to a warm, dry place."
He tore the pieces of wood from the shackles, and walked me slowly up a track away from the beach. We found some cloth which he wrapped round me, which helped to warm me up. We walked for about half an hour, nice and gentle, and he gently asked about my life story, how I was captured, made a slave, and sold to the galley. He asked how much money I sold for, but I didn't know.
There were some buildings up ahead. "You'll be safe fron the seamen here" he said, as we walked round the buildings and saw a hole in the hillside. "Caleb" he shouted, "she's got shackles on, get the blacksmith please."
We went into this hot workshop, one similar to when my shackles were put on. The smith smiled at me, and said "Best look away, this might hurt a bit." There was some hammering, and the smith said "All done."
I turned to thank him and tripped over the chains linking my ankles. "Welcome to No Hope Mine, Cocksucker."

At first I read that line as: "you'll be safe from semen here".

Nice continuation. Is there more?

"Let me help you" he said in a gentle voice, as he helped me sit up. "Are you hurt?" he asked, looking me over.
He tore the pieces of wood from the shackles, and walked me slowly up a track away from the beach. We found some cloth which he wrapped round me, which helped to warm me up. We walked for about half an hour, nice and gentle, and he gently asked about my life story, how I was captured, made a slave, and sold to the galley. He asked how much money I sold for, but I didn't know.
There were some buildings up ahead. "You'll be safe fron the seamen here" he said, as we walked round the buildings and saw a hole in the hillside. "Caleb" he shouted, "she's got shackles on, get the blacksmith please."
We went into this hot workshop, one similar to when my shackles were put on. The smith smiled at me, and said "Best look away, this might hurt a bit." There was some hammering, and the smith said "All done."
I turned to thank him and tripped over the chains linking my ankles. "Welcome to No Hope Mine, Cocksucker."
The torture of the hope!

Imagine my surprise as I stepped away and tripped over the chains linking my ankles! And I thought the smith was removing my shackles, not replacing them with heavier ones! And then my surprise gave way to shock when I was told
"Welcome to No Hope Mine, Cocksucker." What had I gotten myself into now? Oh Shit!

Hauled to me feet, and given a swift kick in the arse to send me on my way, I stumbled along the path leading to the timbered entrance of the mine. Part way there, I turned to protest, only to feel the sting of a whip across my tummy.

"Move, Cocksucker!" he snarled.

Before long they had me lined up against the damp wall of the main shaft of the mine, along with the other female survivors of the galley, all in heavy irons and chains. The men who oversaw the slave labor in the mine had gathered around us to look over the new slaves. The air was cold and damp. I had goose bumps on my skin and my nipples were tumescently erect. I covered myself as best I could with my arms and hands.

"On your knees, all of you!" came the command.

We all knelt, chains rustling as we gingerly positioned our knees on the hard gravelly floor of the shaft.

"Open your mouths ... wide!"

Last edited:
You are evil to the core O.S.!!!

View attachment 483873 (slave in left foreground) Others scattered all around me, some stirring, many still ... someone is moving from slave to slave checking for signs of life! Here! Over here! I am alive!

Checking for signs of life, or copping a sneaky feel?

This one's still warm, yes, still breathing, and she's got a nice body, great boobs. Let me feel that breath from her mouth on mine, yes, let me feel her, mmmm. No, don't fret little one, stay calm, Corvus is here, I will look after you. Spread your thighs for me now, yes, I must check how badly injured you are . . . . . . .

And if they are dead? Well, beggars can't be choosers.

The slave-girl in the background is very lucky. Not only to have washed ashore, but to be found by someone who is either a time traveler or way ahead of his time.
View attachment 484008
Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation wasn't invented until 1773.:cool:

or they didn't know they were doing it ;)

tumblr_olz6sgj7Qp1rudoyyo1_1280.jpg That's me .... third from the left ... you can tell easily ... the others look subdued, well-trained, submissive ... Eul has taught them well ... I am wary, suspicious, defiant ... thinking WTF ... no way I am going to submit to the likes of Him!!!

The slave-girl in the background is very lucky. Not only to have washed ashore, but to be found by someone who is either a time traveler or way ahead of his time.
View attachment 484008
Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation wasn't invented until 1773.:cool:
Who says that's what he's doing? :p

But anyway, I've sailed on a boat that would have looked liked that if we'd wrecked it
(so would we! :devil:),
there are plenty of schooners, cutters, 'tall ships' under sail on our waters in the summer.

View attachment 484757
484753-828fb4ec567897eca873218f673ee738.jpg
no. 2's got the right idea, if they all lift up their wrists like that,
the feel of the rope will make their walk much more enjoyable! :devil:

Last edited:
Who says that's what he's doing? :p

But anyway, I've sailed on a boat that would have looked liked that if we'd wrecked it
(so would we! :devil:),
there are plenty of schooners, cutters, 'tall ships' under sail on our waters in the summer.

View attachment 484757
484753-828fb4ec567897eca873218f673ee738.jpg
no. 2's got the right idea, if they all lift up their wrists like that,
the feel of the rope will make their walk much more enjoyable! :devil:

Says Eul who is the one following behind no. 2. I am following behind Eul and feeling rather apprehensive about the whole thing! Nothing is going to be enjoyable about where this coffle is headed!

Says Eul who is the one following behind no. 2. I am following behind Eul and feeling rather apprehensive about the whole thing! Nothing is going to be enjoyable about where this coffle is headed!
You don't know that. Pessimism is so often justified not warranted yet.:cool: I know I have planned a most enjoyable time. ;):D

Back
Top Bottom