Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the first place, my failure to read the small print when I signed up for ROTC does not make me a sucker. I just didn't think they really expected me to do anything dangerous after graduation.

And actually I am a good shot. The problem was that the people I was shooting at refused to hold still!

I think those mercenaries are planning on making you a sucker.:devil::rolleyes:

As for those people not holding still, that wasn't nice of them, was it?:(:devil:

By the way, the artist is Darth Saad, not Dart Saad:doh:. I need to learn to type better...

I am looking at the pic...I see nothing wrong with it.

Any man who treats a woman that badly is not a man,
Certainly no gentleman!!!

While obviously if we are speaking of real life, I completely agree with you, I'm wondering why pictures of women crucified to death don't draw that same reaction, while these pictures of whipped women, who will survive and go on with their lives do.

I'm wondering why pictures of women crucified to death don't draw that same reaction, while these pictures of whipped women, who will survive and go on with their lives do.
Maybe with drawings like this, it's just closer to what's directly imaginable as real, and not so far off, while many of the crucifixions are either very stylized fantasy, or tap into religious/martyred saint imagery, or distant antiquity.

But anyway...
Certainly no gentleman!!!
Looking at the pictures, we know what 'he did' (assuming it's always a he, not all of the pictures show that!) -- but we don't know what 'she did' -- maybe she's getting off lightly! Let's not just assume all of them are innocent ;)

Maybe with drawings like this, it's just closer to what's directly imaginable as real, and not so far off, while many of the crucifixions are either very stylized fantasy, or tap into religious/martyred saint imagery, or distant antiquity.

But anyway...

Looking at the pictures, we know what 'he did' (assuming it's always a he, not all of the pictures show that!) -- but we don't know what 'she did' -- maybe she's getting off lightly! Let's not just assume all of them are innocent ;)
Are there truly innocent women???

Back
Top Bottom