Go to CruxDreams.com
This is why I do ponytails, buns, and braids. She keeps the length, but can’t hide her face or her breasts.

Jedakk experimented with a ponytail for Sabina at one point, before he settled on a bun.

Attachments

• 865D7429-586D-4788-A00A-697221D822AC.jpeg
    865D7429-586D-4788-A00A-697221D822AC.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 1,445
  • 3470A789-27F0-4EB6-AB2D-5C6AFCE9A079.jpeg
    3470A789-27F0-4EB6-AB2D-5C6AFCE9A079.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 967B4C51-FBBE-4250-86CB-1508438813FA.jpeg
    967B4C51-FBBE-4250-86CB-1508438813FA.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,388
There were some timeline errors while seeing this woman hang.
(testing newly made tanline textures)

Attachments

• tanlines.jpg
    tanlines.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,241
  • tanlines2.jpg
    tanlines2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • tanlines3.jpg
    tanlines3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,275
A more on topic test pic:)
And one more just for fun

Have fun you all!

Attachments

• G8FTanlineTest.png
    G8FTanlineTest.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • 2stilldown3up.jpg
    2stilldown3up.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,627
Have fun you all!
G8FTanlineTest.png

"Doctor Loxuru's :roto2rie:new revolutionary device to wipe away your tanlines forever!:sun_smiley: Satisfaction guaranteed! No cure, not pay!":deal:
(Of course, woman, you must follow the manual, :nono:and drop that skirt if you want your hips tanline vanish too!).:doh:

Some hangings.
No real story, just 2 requests:
For the girl wetting herself and
girl hanged wearing socks.

which one do you like the most?

Attachments

• SoiledskirtFS.png
    SoiledskirtFS.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 1,365
  • dirtysolesFS.png
    dirtysolesFS.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,117
Another requested pic, this time for a blindfolded woman

Attachments

• LightsOutFS.jpg
    LightsOutFS.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,173
A tribute to @Andyman

No sketch just a render with some filters applied.
Cant sketch a darn thing, need DAZ to express my self.
Original by Andyman

Another angle on his original

Attachments

• fixfwFS.jpg
    fixfwFS.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,504
Distraught familymembers and a Mistress warning her slave.
Someone has sponsored a whore to humiliate the crucified brother in law of the grieving sisters in full sight of his wife cruxed next to him.
The legionair just guarding the 2 condemned, wanting to spend his bribe on a whore like the one fellating the crucified right now.

The DAZ file is corrupted dont think I'm going to revive this scene anytime soon.
Just wanted to share the last render of the lost scene.

Maybe I gonna recreate it with g8f figures one day.

Should I?

Attachments

• Lostscene.jpg
    Lostscene.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,712
The legionnaire rather seems to imagine the grieving sisters naked! Like their crucified sister whom he had the chance to rape the previous night.

For the crucified woman, the humiliations are piling up! Everybody knows she was raped by the whole garrison last night, now she is crucified naked in the public, and above that, the pain and the deadly prospect, comes her crucified husband being sucked by a hired whore – and he (forcedly) enjoys it!

The Mistress surely had her motive to crucify them both. No one cheats her. The crucified couple will soon bicker about whom of them has made their little plan fail!

The legionnaire rather seems to imagine the grieving sisters naked! Like their crucified sister whom he had the chance to rape the previous night.

For the crucified woman, the humiliations are piling up! Everybody knows she was raped by the whole garrison last night, now she is crucified naked in the public, and above that, the pain and the deadly prospect, comes her crucified husband being sucked by a hired whore – and he (forcedly) enjoys it!

The Mistress surely had her motive to crucify them both. No one cheats her. The crucified couple will soon bicker about whom of them has made their little plan fail!
The crucified wife probably won't speak to her cruxed hubby because he got an erection while the whore was blowing him.

"How could you get an erection from that whore! Especially after our last time together, when you couldn't get it up for me! What the fuck does she have that I don't have?"

"Well, now that you've asked: She has nicer tits, for sure. And, most importantly, she knows how to give a proper fucking blow job you fucking shrew!"

"Oh, how could you say that to me, you beast! Mother was right about you! You are a bastard!"

"Oh, and about your mother. Let me tell you sweetie, she gives a pretty fucking good blow job! And she fucks better too!"

Someone has sponsored a whore to humiliate the crucified brother in law of the grieving sisters in full sight of his wife cruxed next to him.
The legionair just guarding the 2 condemned, wanting to spend his bribe on a whore like the one fellating the crucified right now.

The DAZ file is corrupted dont think I'm going to revive this scene anytime soon.
Just wanted to share the last render of the lost scene.

Maybe I gonna recreate it with g8f figures one day.

Should I?

I like this a lot. The crucified woman hides her crotch, but her pose accentuates her hips and thighs. The whore is pretty and has a lively pose, the man is torn between pain, pleasure and shame. The sisters work really well, and as already observed the soldier does seem quite interested in them.

If you do it again, my one request is historical consistency of dress, either modernise the legionary, or put the women in Roman outfits.

@Hangnail Just swinging in the wind :p
@phlebas I wasn't finished with this scene, it was my intention to change the textures/clothingitems....
@all Thanks for the feedback!

If you do it again, my one request is historical consistency of dress, either modernise the legionary, or put the women in Roman outfits.
To me, the vestimentary ecclectism of the pic is not a problem. Mediëval to baroque painters have done it, e.g. dressing Romans in the outfits of their time, or dressing crusaders as Roman legionnaires.
As long as the universal and timeless rule of dress-code is respected, that the crucified condemned should be all naked!

The woman with her feet nailed to the footrest will take much longer to die. I think she is the researcher. The secretary, perhaps, who was not primarily responsible, has her feet nailed flat to the upright. She cannot support her hanging weight nearly as well. The judge was lenient with her--her sufferings will only last maybe 6 hours (I'm guessing) until she dies from exhaustion and inability to breathe. The researcher will last much, much longer on her cross.
the woman with the feet nailed flat will agonize as long as the other: she has a set/cornu to hold her weight. that equals to suppedaneum

Yes! It's Very romantic scene! more, please! May be, the soft version with rope?

@paolo andrei there are 2 versions of that pic:)
@Georg maybe but I doubt I will use ropes only.

Now for something completely different:
Made a new render of goodlooking but crucified Taurica..
Have fun!

Attachments

• tauricafullFS.jpg
    tauricafullFS.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,628
@paolo andrei there are 2 versions of that pic:)
@Georg maybe but I doubt I will use ropes only.

Now for something completely different:
Made a new render of goodlooking but crucified Taurica..
Have fun!
I imagine she's on a tall cross, sitting on a cornu, and looking down the dusty road at the sight of other women from her clan being marched under the heavy burdens of their crossbeams. Soon they will be crucified with her, and she'll have some company.

goodllooking also because crucified ;)
Taurica has asked me to convey this message to you:
(same message as she gave the roman commander when asked her to submit to Rome)
I myself distance myself of her rude comments of course :p

Attachments

• FUpaolo2.jpg
    FUpaolo2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,407
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom