St Patrick's Day Isn't just Drinking and F**king.

Go to CruxDreams.com
She could easily convince me to drink dark beer!
Guinness is of course a dry stout, which I think in US is called, reasonably enough, 'dark beer'.
Although it's sold in bottles and on draught all over the globe, it really does taste different -
and better - in Dublin.

Yes, my WI friends like sweet stout. So do Glaswegians - Youngers (nowadays Tennents) Sweetheart Stout especially -
though some mix it with 80/-, the classic Scotch ale, to make a black and tan.

Tennents cans are works of art -

3-Tennents-Beer-Cans-Ann-and-Sweetheart.jpg

The face of Sweetheart Stout was Venetia Stevenson,
who was Don Everly's second wife, married 1962

Sweetheart pulp.jpg

Gals -don't forget to rub my lamp for luck!
View attachment 679496
An Irish Genie?

OK, here's an Irish Genie joke:
An Irishman finds a Genie lamp and rubs it. Out comes the Genie and says, “Master you have released me from the lamp and I grant you three wishes – what would you like?”
The Irishman scratches his head, then answers, “A bottle of Guinness that never gets empty.”
“Granted, master” replies the Genie and produces the bottle.
The man is delighted and gets drunk on this one magic Guinness bottle for weeks. Finally he remembers that he has two other wishes. He rubs the lamp again and the Genie appears.
“Yes master, you have two more wishes, what would you like?”
“You know that magic, never ending Guinness bottle?” he asks the Genie.
“Well, for my final two wishes, I’d like another two of them…”
:beer:
Here's another:
Three guys, one Irish, one English, and one Scottish are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give you each one wish, that’s three wishes in total," says the Genie.
The Scottish guy says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad’s a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity." So, with a blink of the Genie’s eye "poof" the oceans were teaming with fish.
The Englishman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that no one will get in for all eternity." Again, with a blink of the Genie’s eye "poof" there was a huge wall around England. he Irishman asks, "I’m very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it’s about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, protecting England so that nothing can get in or out."
The Irishman says, "Fill it up with water."
:rimshot:

Back
Top Bottom