The 2035 EXECUTIONER'S TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS.

Go to CruxDreams.com

boclhmtoc

Assistant executioner
Hello there! Let me introduce myself: I'm a master executioner living in the year 2035. I gave up everything to get to the position I now hold. But before I tell my tale, I must lay several foundations, layers if you will, of background knowledge...or none of this is going to make any sense.

First, there must be a clear distinction between reality and fantasy. To accomplish this, I will simply type (RW) meaning, "real world." As opposed to (FW) meaning "fantasy world" at the start of every paragraph I write in this thread.

It must be understood that English grammar, i.e., spelling, punctuation, were my worst subjects in school, and to this day I hate the English language for all the exceptions that exist in the spelling of its' words. Therefore it is my sincere hope that the reader will not hold me to perfect grammar. There will be many "typo's" because I'm dyslectic and therefore impossible to detect all the gametically errors, no matter how many times I proof read my work. One more note: In using a spell check: A spell check will not correct a wrong word that is spelled correctly. Please keep that In mind.

Don't expect me to conclude my story in short fashion. It will take time to say everything I want to say, my desire is to "bare my soul" concerning my fetish(s) (RW) and the effect it has had on my mind (FW) over the many decades that I have lived on this earth.

(RW)

My fetish story begins with what I wrote in my profile page under: "About me." All members here should be able to read it on your own time...I will not repeat it here.

(RW)

I grew up in Southern California, USA back in the 60's..My parents were a loving couple, and were Church going (First Baptist Church). I don't come from a 'broken home.' So. California has a warm climate and summer time was my favorite time of year. Going swimming at the local public pool was the one thing I looked forward to every year. My favorite place in the pool area was going off the high dive. The low diving boards were fun...but high diving boards is where all the fun was. You see, this is where I got the best and closes view of all the beautiful bare feet of all the girls that where climbing up the ladder to get on the board. And talk about a view...as their feet were climbing, I could put my nose as close to their bare heels as I wanted. NOBODY knew where I was looking, or more importantly, what I was thinking. I would take those images and burn them into my mind till I got home. Late in the afternoon I would lay down for a nap. As I began to touch myself, I would imagine how those feet would look as they were nailed upon the cross. We're talking age 8 here. Nobody had to teach me how to masturbate... I was doing it since age 6. "Dry masturbation?" if there's such a thing? This was years before puberty. When semen began to flow out in my early teens, I didn't know what to make of it.

I'll stop here for now...to be continued......

Interesting you started fairly young, I and many others have given our ages in Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start? and it is usually a couple of years more than this.
But read more, and convince yourself that you are not unusual
That is funny. I didn't discover sexuality until almost the 12th grade. I had all the equiptment but didn't feel aroused. Now I am over 70 and aroused constantly. Not sure why , but when I read your comment I touched myself and a foot fettish is one of the few fetishes I don't have ?

....................... Continuing on.........................

(RW)

And so on into adolescence, my crux fetish evolved from girl's bare feet to the bodies of boys. When I saw them either at the pool or on the beach, it was ease to fit their smooth skinned bodies: e.g. arms, legs, hands, feet...and especially their chests & belly buttons...into my cross fantasy. After nailing their feet, the thought of the warm blood oozing from the nail wounds, trickling down between the quivering, curial toes...dripping and pooling on the ground at the foot of their cross...I could (if I kept my concentration focused totally on the feet, as close friends wept creasing his feet, but forbidden to support, or help the victim in anyway) have an organism that could send semen passed my chin, and sometimes into my mouth, as I laid on my back, on my bed.

Don't get me wrong, the beach girls as they laid on their towels in their two piece bikini swim suits, could fit just as easily unto the cross as the boys. But at this time, boys, were the predominate.

(RW)

My Dad worked in the aerospace industry and was home by 5:00PM every night. Rockwell International in Downey, CA. built the Apollo rockets that went (so they say) to the moon, and the Space Shuttle. He had me in every sport popular in America...i.e. football (not the same as soccer, European fans) baseball, and basketball. In baseball I played on a little league team. After the season was over, usually in the middle of June, the team had a pool party. It was the last time we would be together as a team. I was a No-show...I couldn't stand swimming with my team mates...Just to have them all on crosses, in my fantasy, that night. So I didn't go.

And so it was, the son of a middle class family, enjoying life in sunny California, with Disney Land, Hollywood, movies, the mountains, deserts, and beaches...and one young lad, which held a secret, I dare not tell anyone.

To be continued.......................................

Last edited by a moderator:
In continuing my thread, and the march towards 2035...Some wonderful posters have brought to my attention a link to: Crucifixion and you: How did the idea start.

With that in mind, let me put this thread into a holding pattern, and more precisely answer that question. How did it start? where was the idea?

The short answer is: The First Baptist Church that I was attending with my family. It's not the Church's fault that this fetish "fell on me." There was an open door in my life, that allowed these feeling to come. I will in time tell you what the Christian faith means to me, then and now. But I will go off topic of this thread, if I get into it now.

When I was born, my parents had me circumcised. Very popular in the States. It's been said by so-called "experts" that non-circumcised penis's are better for sexuality. I disagree. I was very aware of the feelings and sensations I felt in my penis, when I was being potty trained. I'm talking age 3. From age 3 to age 6, I continued to explore those wonderful feelings. But it was missing something...It needed a thought process to "kick start it." After trial and error...Kind of the way the light bulb was discovered. (Mr. Edison tried over 700 hundred different wires, before he found the one that actually worked.) I found one....

The first fantasy that worked was a stripped down to the waste, a boy who was strapped over a large rock, and his belly was being pierced by darts. I guess I subliminally got the idea from the dart games the kids use to play.

When that got "old." A picture in a book my Dad was showing me gave me a new idea. It was a child's book about the American Indians. In the book was a picture of two Indians who'd put large hooks into their skin (on their backs just below the shoulder bone) and were hanging on what looked two wires for each person, and the wires were attached to the ceiling of a tent. Their bodies were very stretched, from head to toe. It looked very cool and caught my eye.

The new fantasy was a big hit. I was enjoying strong "dry" organisms that felt good as it "waved" through my very young body.

I'll stop here for the night...Bye.

dcw6uqi-e77bee91-af1a-4c72-b8df-9a4f6a2885ee.jpg

(RW)
The attached image is as close as I could find describing that first belly over the rock "turn on" at early age.

And so from the Indian hangings (I believe it's called "suspension" in today's vocabulary.) My red hot circumcised penis was looking for new adventures.

My parents joined the Baptist Church. I was in 2nd grade attending what they call "Sunday School." It's a small class gathering (5 to 10 kids) that meet to study the Bible, usually one hour before the main Church service.

As a new member of the class, I was given my own copy of the 1611 King James Bible, with my name typed in gold letters on the front cover. Wow, cool..my own Bible. But.....in the New Testament side (towards the back of the book) was a painting, a picture, an image..of the crucifixion. I been on the Internet search engines, trying to find the exact one, and then post a link so everyone can take a look. I haven't found it yet...but let me describe it in detail if one of the members knows what I'm talking about:

Three crosses are visible in the scene. The center one is being lifted, by hand and by ropes and is ready to drop into its' socket. The cross in the far side (upper left hand corner) is not visible..it's surrounded by onlookers looking down on the victim. The cross closes the viewer (right bottom corner) is the most visible. The victim is naked except for a loin cloth. His arms are out starched but not nailed. A man is straddling his bent knees holding what looks like the garment he was stripped of before being placed on the cross; a Roman solider is pointing at the man and shouting some kind of orders at him; and there are onlookers, beholding all this, talking to each other. At his feet, two men are nailing him..both ankles are tied with ropes; his right foot has been completely nailed, with the nail's head down on the top of his skin... His left foot is still being nailed, as one man holds his ankle with his left hand, and is pushing the balls of his foot down against the wood with his right hand. The nailer is holding a hammer and about to strike the nail head that is going through his left foot. Blood is oozing from this wound, his left hand is resting half way down the beam, between the footrest, and the base of the cross. God...If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please send me a link.

This was the trigger, this is the foundation, the tap root of my crux fetish. His skin was smooth, hairless, and soft looking. He was stretched out like the Indians in the suspension picture. All my crucifixion fantasy subjects, usually fit this model.

The boys were now growing facial, and bodily hair, especially on their chests. They no longer met the "smooth skin"criteria, and where no longer a "turn on." It was time for a change ... My fetish transitioned back to the female body.

But the girls wore bikini tops, and visualizing them topless, took some time. By now , I'm into my late teens, early twenties. A full naked woman is a 50/50 proposition: But a topless, string, small bikini bottom works to this day.

Armed with this new image. And with my on-fire penis, I masturbated by using my hands, pushed way down into my trouser, "and came," at a Baptist Church, in San Diego, CA. at the age of 9..in the middle of the main Church service, while the sermon was still being preached. It is held a secret from my family to this day.

These were the underlings of what the world calls today a "sadomasochist." But I'm not either, or. Why? I like too watch. I'm the observer, but can change with the victim at any time, in my no pain fantasy: "Observermasochist," can you call it that? Go fugue!

I was a virgin when I got married at 29. There was no need for premarital sex (fornication), I had all the sex I wanted...three times a day.

How did my fetish work in marriage, in raising two children? For that, you'll have to wait until next time.....

There is a vary brilliant crux story author who calls him/her-self XSO. And wrote a crux story called: Barbara Of Nazareth. You can find it in the archive section of this forum. It's 105 pages long and I wrote a nice review on it. After poor Barbara is crucified, she fantasies how the men will make babies tonight picturing her on the cross in what was called a: Crucifixion scenario.

In my late teens I left the Baptist Church and joined a non-denominational (Charismatic / Pentecostal) church. I met a girl there, fell in love, and married her after being there for six years. She graduated from the Bible College that was there, and so did I two years before we were engaged. I enjoyed church life there, and felt called to the ministry. I was delivered of many fleshly things in my life.... But not the female crux fetish. Very ashamed I still held this, full time ministry was out of the question, NO ONE should ever try to minister under a "charismatic anointing" holding a "secret sin." Crux fetish a sin? It's more of an iniquity than a sin. The Bible is silent (well almost) on the subject of masturbation. But if anyone wants know how a fetish works out under the "works of the flesh' category... We can do it by private massage.

My wife to this day doesn't understand my lovemaking thought process. "Crucifixion Scenario?" No theologian could touch the subject without be called a hypocrite. And I have no real Christian testimony because of it. I've prayed about for the longest time .. I'm one with the pagans, when it comes to crux fetishes. That keeps me very humble.

In bed, my wife is on the cross, stretched out, ready to be nailed. No nail ever touches her tho. I can ejaculate with that much of the fantasy, and no more.

My kids are grown, one serves at a non-denominational church in the youth ministry. The other (with the brain) is a post graduate accountant, and has said that our faith is a 'superstition.'

But times are changing, the world is evolving ... Now unto 2035 and the competition that will decided who lives, who dies, who has a career, or who is left to die in the slum, as a "useless eater." ........................................

(FW) .................2035..............................

"Pick one" The tournament official said to me. As I beheld the soles of the bitch's bare feet before me, I had to think fast .... Which pair would give me the advantage in winning the women's crucifixion contest, in the up coming "Executioner's Tournament Of Champions."

I knew they were guilty as sin ... skinny dipping in the Governor's private lake. And indeed, Lake Mead WAS the Governor's private lake. They must have had their heads up their asses to think the surveillance drones, with their inferred cameras wouldn't spot them. By the time they knew they were spotted, swam back to the beach, tried putting their skimpy bikinis back on ... The robots flew in, surrounding them .. took them into custody.

Back at the Governor's mansion in Las Vegas, the bitch's stood before the Governor, as the drone's video was played on a large screen that was overhead. The women begin to quiver as they watched the footage continue to play on the large screen. "What were you whores thinking when you decided to go swimming in my private lake?" They all turned white as a sheet when they knew what was coming next... "For you insolent, and for trespassing on my property, I sentence you TO DEATH ... you will be taken to the Las Vegas speedway, and there, YOU WILL BE CRUCIFIED! Guards, take them away!"

And of course, he had that kind of power since the "great purge" of 2030.
The life and death power of an ancient emperor of Rome. America was over, the once proud States of America were gone. They were now called "FEMA regions." California and Nevada were now known as "FEMA #9. And Governor Tarketen was now the supreme ruler of FEMA #9. When he came to power, he had all the "ruling class" of California rounded up and taken to San Francisco. There at the "Fisherman's Dorft" where a young woman was killed by an illegal alien ... he had them all crucified with a placard over their heads which read "Crimes Against Reality." NOBODY knew exactly why it said that .. but in an all surveillance society, with smart phones, cell towers, smart meters, and microphones in all the light posts .. No one ever talked or thought about it .. not even in the shower.

I'd been a 18 wheeler truck driver before the AI systems took over all the transportation. I needed a new career and winning at the tournament was paramount towards that goal. But I needed an edge, I've seen these tournaments on TV in years past and marveled how stupid the executioners slaughtered their victims, especially in crucifixions. I could do better, if given the chance. What chance? I had no secret society connections, and besides .. I was a "fetish theologian." But the occupation army could be bribed .. yes... I could bribe my way with an official by giving him the last possessions I owned .. My Ford truck, my Harley Davidson motorcycle. And for first pick .. My Yamaha 3000 W portable generator. And the plan worked.

"Pick one" ........That one .. I said. And with all my possessions gone. My hope rested upon my intuition to pick the "perfect willing lamb of sacrifice" or I'd have no hope of ever becoming a "master executioner" .....................
heaven_by_definition____by_christineforever23_daw1zkc-fullview.jpg

(FW) .................2035..............................

"Pick one" The tournament official said to me. As I beheld the soles of the bitch's bare feet before me, I had to think fast .... Which pair would give me the advantage in winning the women's crucifixion contest, in the up coming "Executioner's Tournament Of Champions."

I knew they were guilty as sin ... skinny dipping in the Governor's private lake. And indeed, Lake Mead WAS the Governor's private lake. They must have had their heads up their asses to think the surveillance drones, with their inferred cameras wouldn't spot them. By the time they knew they were spotted, swam back to the beach, tried putting their skimpy bikinis back on ... The robots flew in, surrounding them .. took them into custody.

Back at the Governor's mansion in Las Vegas, the bitch's stood before the Governor, as the drone's video was played on a large screen that was overhead. The women begin to quiver as they watched the footage continue to play on the large screen. "What were you whores thinking when you decided to go swimming in my private lake?" They all turned white as a sheet when they knew what was coming next... "For you insolent, and for trespassing on my property, I sentence you TO DEATH ... you will be taken to the Las Vegas speedway, and there, YOU WILL BE CRUCIFIED! Guards, take them away!"

And of course, he had that kind of power since the "great purge" of 2030.
The life and death power of an ancient emperor of Rome. America was over, the once proud States of America were gone. They were now called "FEMA regions." California and Nevada were now known as "FEMA #9. And Governor Tarketen was now the supreme ruler of FEMA #9. When he came to power, he had all the "ruling class" of California rounded up and taken to San Francisco. There at the "Fisherman's Dorft" where a young woman was killed by an illegal alien ... he had them all crucified with a placard over their heads which read "Crimes Against Reality." NOBODY knew exactly why it said that .. but in an all surveillance society, with smart phones, cell towers, smart meters, and microphones in all the light posts .. No one ever talked or thought about it .. not even in the shower.

I'd been a 18 wheeler truck driver before the AI systems took over all the transportation. I needed a new career and winning at the tournament was paramount towards that goal. But I needed an edge, I've seen these tournaments on TV in years past and marveled how stupid the executioners slaughtered their victims, especially in crucifixions. I could do better, if given the chance. What chance? I had no secret society connections, and besides .. I was a "fetish theologian." But the occupation army could be bribed .. yes... I could bribe my way with an official by giving him the last possessions I owned .. My Ford truck, my Harley Davidson motorcycle. And for first pick .. My Yamaha 3000 W portable generator. And the plan worked.

"Pick one" ........That one .. I said. And with all my possessions gone. My hope rested upon my intuition to pick the "perfect willing lamb of sacrifice" or I'd have no hope of ever becoming a "master executioner" .....................View attachment 679095View attachment 679095
This is a good thread, boclhmtoc, and I'm enjoying it! :)

Could you post images as thumbnails though, please? Saves space and costs on the server - although the site is free to users, it still costs money to run.

This is a good thread, boclhmtoc, and I'm enjoying it! :)

Could you post images as thumbnails though, please? Saves space and costs on the server - although the site is free to users, it still costs money to run.
Hi Wragg, and thanks for your kind comment. I don't know how to get a thumbnail, I've tried twice... Any tips? And you sir, are one heck of a crux writer. I've enjoyed many of your stories in the archive section.

(FW)

"Seating for one?" The waitress at the Flying J truck stop restaurant asks. "Yes, just me" I tell her. After being seated at a booth, with a window on the North side of the restaurant. I looked out the window to watch the 18 wheeler trucks rolling by north bound on I-15. Probably headed to Salt Lake City. They were driverless. AI computers were doing all the work, no human hands could be found in any of the process. IDIOTS! I thought to myself. They'll never make a machine that can operate a 40 ton truck. "Any thing to drink?" The blond hair, blue eyed waitress asks me. "Regular coffee with sugar and cream" I tell her. What happens if a water hose starts leaking? I think to myself. Is the AI going to take a screw driver and go out and fit it? And when its snowing, does the AI know how to 'throw iron on the tires?' All this so that people can't work. All this to make us all 'useless eater.'

I've text Steve, told him where I was and invited him to breakfast. If I have any hope of winning the tournament in the woman's crucifixion class, I going to need a partner. Steve and I go way back, before the purge. Back when the trucking industry as run by real people, real flesh and blood drivers. Professional drivers who drove in all weather condition, day and night, around the clock. Now that Las Vegas has become a 'holding city' no body can come in or out without their bio chip being approved by the AI system. Gee, I hate computers! Wonder servants .. Horrible masters!

"Hey Steve" I wave at him as he comes in the front door. He waves back and come joins me at my booth. "Still like to eat at truck stops, do you?' This is a private joke .. you see, Steve and me were 'sleeper team' drivers back in the day. One drove, while the other slept. And then we'd change back, and forth tell the job was done. He hated me when I stopped to eat at a truck stop. He thought it was a waste of time. Me .. I needed a break from the road and thought it was normal. We'd clash many times over this issue, but still kept from killing each other. "And what would you like to drink" The pretty waitress asks Steve. "How about deaf coffee" Coming right up... "Any chance of you getting out of this hell hole any time soon?" I ask Steve. "Not without a job, I'm still a useless eater" he says."Well, let me introduce you to Sarah" I show him a picture of the five bitches who were forced to lie down on their stomachs, while an official gave me the first choice. "Wow" Steve says as his eyes light up. "What's the job" he asks. Simple. I say.. crucify the bitch in the middle. If you help me, and we win .. you can get your bio chip chanced to 'employed worker' and we can leave Vegas and go back to California. "What do I have to do exactly" Steve asks. "Help me lift the cross, after I nail her to it, and drop it in the socket." I tell him. "When was the last time you did this" he asks. "Never" I say ... "But I know how to do it, I've been doing it for fifty years in my fantasies." "But those guys are professionals;" no they're not. They don't have a clue. "Take the hammers they use." I can do it with an eight pound-four foot shaft handle, and set the nails in three blows apiece. "Never been done in competion" I tell him. "how's that?" No ones every tried it for fear they'd screw things up. .. One miss hit and you'd cut a hand or foot off. But I've perfected it by practice. I can nail the bitch to her cross in a total of nine blows. Trust me Steve. we can do this. We can win and go home .. Employed.

"And what would you like to order" the waitress asks us both; I'll have the pancakes, and sausage. I tell her. Steve orders steak and eggs. "Coming right up" she says. We watch her walk away towards the kitchen. Mormon, I say to Steve. How can you tell, he asks? Too cute, so many Mormon young women both here, Salt Lake, and Boise Idaho are per square mile more cute than any other kind of women. I know, I've seen them. But on Saturday we're crucifying the private lake trespassing bitch. I think she's a waccan witch. We'll know when they drop her off Friday night. Now lets take a look at the bitch in the photo, her body, and especially her feet. And I tell you my trade secret.......................................

And you sir, are one heck of a crux writer. I've enjoyed many of your stories in the archive section.

Well, how kind... I'm glad you liked them!

(FW)

"Seating for one?" The waitress at the Flying J truck stop restaurant asks. "Yes, just me" I tell her. After being seated at a booth, with a window on the North side of the restaurant. I looked out the window to watch the 18 wheeler trucks rolling by north bound on I-15. Probably headed to Salt Lake City. They were driverless. AI computers were doing all the work, no human hands could be found in any of the process. IDIOTS! I thought to myself. They'll never make a machine that can operate a 40 ton truck. "Any thing to drink?" The blond hair, blue eyed waitress asks me. "Regular coffee with sugar and cream" I tell her. What happens if a water hose starts leaking? I think to myself. Is the AI going to take a screw driver and go out and fit it? And when its snowing, does the AI know how to 'throw iron on the tires?' All this so that people can't work. All this to make us all 'useless eater.'

I've text Steve, told him where I was and invited him to breakfast. If I have any hope of winning the tournament in the woman's crucifixion class, I going to need a partner. Steve and I go way back, before the purge. Back when the trucking industry as run by real people, real flesh and blood drivers. Professional drivers who drove in all weather condition, day and night, around the clock. Now that Las Vegas has become a 'holding city' no body can come in or out without their bio chip being approved by the AI system. Gee, I hate computers! Wonder servants .. Horrible masters!

"Hey Steve" I wave at him as he comes in the front door. He waves back and come joins me at my booth. "Still like to eat at truck stops, do you?' This is a private joke .. you see, Steve and me were 'sleeper team' drivers back in the day. One drove, while the other slept. And then we'd change back, and forth tell the job was done. He hated me when I stopped to eat at a truck stop. He thought it was a waste of time. Me .. I needed a break from the road and thought it was normal. We'd clash many times over this issue, but still kept from killing each other. "And what would you like to drink" The pretty waitress asks Steve. "How about deaf coffee" Coming right up... "Any chance of you getting out of this hell hole any time soon?" I ask Steve. "Not without a job, I'm still a useless eater" he says."Well, let me introduce you to Sarah" I show him a picture of the five bitches who were forced to lie down on their stomachs, while an official gave me the first chose. "Wow" Steve says as his eyes light up. "What's the job" he asks. Simple. I say.. crucify the bitch in the middle. If you help me, and we win .. you can get your bio chip chanced to 'employed worker' and we can leave Vegas and go back to California. "What do I have to do exactly" Steve asks. "Help me lift the cross, after I nail her to it, and drop it in the socket." I tell him. "When was the last time you did this" he asks. "Never" I say ... "But I know how to do it, I've been doing it for fifty years in my fantasies." "But those guys are professionals;" no they're not. They don't have a clue. "Take the hammers they use." I can do it with an eight pound-four foot shaft handle, and set the nails in three blows apiece. "Never been done in competion" I tell him. "how's that?" No ones every tried it for fear they'd screw things up. .. One miss hit and you'd cut a hand or foot off. But I've perfected it by practice. I can nail the bitch to her cross in a total of nine blows. Trust me Steve. we can do this. We can win and go home .. Employed.

"And what would you like to order" the waitress asks us both; I'll have the pancakes, and sausage. I tell her. Steve orders steak and eggs. "Coming right up" she says. We watch her walk away towards the kitchen. Mormon, I say to Steve. How can you tell, he asks? Too cute, so many Mormon young women both here, Salt Lake, and Boise Idaho are per square mile more cute than any other kind of women. I know, I've seen them. But on Saturday we're crucifying the private lake trespassing bitch. I think she's a waccan witch. We'll know when they drop her off Friday night. Now lets take a look at the bitch in the photo, her body, and especially her feet. And I tell you my trade secret.......................................

I'm enjoying this, too! :)

Our Mormon beauty (well, I think she's Mormon, too cute to be anything else) had just poured Steve a fresh cup of coffee, and he was putting it to his lips when, I bleared out: "THE BARE FEET OF WOMEN, PROVES GOD'S EXISTENCE.!" My words first hit his ears, but when it hit his brain .. he blew, and spit coffee half way across the restaurant. "What Bock, you're so full of shit!" He burrs out. "No, it's true" I say. "I'll prove it to you." Ever see the 2014 movie called: 'Lucy?' It's a movie that promotes the evolution theory staring Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman, and Choi min-sik. The plot is: Lucy, the Scarlett Johansson charter, is forced to carry a load of drugs that's sown into her stomach. The drug is call: CPH4. When the bag is broken open in a fight with some thugs in a warehouse, it gives her superhuman brain power. She then turns on her tormentors, and goes after revenge. She meets up with a team of scientists with the Morgan Freeman charter and try's to down load all her superhuman knowledge into a computer. When the drug lords catch up with her, the room explodes and shoots her into the past. There she meets the 'first Lucy' and they touch fingers .. meaning they are kindred. And so confirms the evolution theory based on Lucy the ape. You know how they sell this bullshit Steve? "No master bullshitter Bock, please tell me."

It's the feet .... Lucy only shows her bare feet in one scene of the whole movie. When she on the bed after the drugs are sown in ... it's the only time. The evolution theory is impossible to sell around the bare feet of women. In the finial scenes, as she transported through time, she has black heels on and she never takes them off, even in the last scene where she disappears; all you see is the shoes, never her feet. "And your point is" ask Steve ... "If she were bare footed in the chair .. met the ape .. Pointed the toes of her beautiful bare feet, and shoved them into the face of that stupid ape... The whole world would have saw the difference between Lucy's bare feet, and the ugly feet of that ape .. and would have known that the ape's feet could NEVER became Lucy's feet in a trillion years. The evolution theory would have died over night."

"This is what the masses are sold in the education systems of the world. If university students were aloud to go to all their classes only in their bare feet, and taught this crap .. all the students would have to do is look down at their feet, and prove the Ph.D. a lying pile of indoctrinated shit, because the bare feet of women, proves the existence of God."

"So that's why we're just truck drivers, says Steve .. "We were never smart enough to make it into the cult of higher education." I say. Think about it: when beautiful women are in beauty pageants, the swim suit context, why are they always in heels? In bikini & swim suit contest .. WHY are they made to wear high heels? "BECAUSE THE BARE FEET OF WOMEN, PROVES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD"...said the little waitress that was eavesdropping behind us ... I didn't even know she was there .. we all starting laughing together. And "life was given to us a billion years" .. said the movie.. "what are we doing with it?" the voice of a couple siting across from us haulers out. "No!" I say .. God created man and then the woman from one of his ribs 6000 years ago and there is no connection anywhere in the fossil record between human's feet and animals' feet.

And the Elite assholes that run the world knows the truth, and they hide it from the masses to control us.. It's call "scientism." And its THEIR religion! Amen! shouts out the whole restaurant on our side ... I didn't know they were listening too. .............. Oh God.. where did I put my smart phone?? ...............................

Last edited:
THE BARE FEET OF WOMEN, PROVES GOD'S EXISTENCE.!
Well, those and breasts... ;)

God created man and then the woman from one of his ribs 6000 years and there is no connection anywhere in the fossil record between human's feet and animals' feet.
Oh, OK, you win the point. There are no fossilised breasts...

"So, since man and woman are a direct creation of God, and we are made in his image, our feet are an image of His feet, which makes us the image of God in the earth, and when it comes to walking on two legs, the animal kingdom never had any feet that looks like ours." I said to Steve as a matter of fact. "Yah, bullshitter, but people have options about this crap, Strong options, and people don't change overnight." Steve countered. "Okay, who had the pancakes?" The waitress ask. That's me, I say. She gives the steak and eggs to Steve. (While breakfast was being put on the table, I made a quick search for my smart/cell phone and found it on the seat next to my right hip. I picked it up and put it down into my right sock next to my ankle. Hoping to shield it from any further contact with our conversation). "Wednesday is pie special day" says the waitress .. "I'll come back to see if you want dessert."

"So, what's with you and bare feet?" Steve says as he grabs the salt and pepper. "My specialty from my youth", I tell him .. Can't learn this stuff by reading a book. Ever since I had my nose stuck next to bare heels of girls as they climbed the ladder to jump off the high diving board at the local public swimming pool. "Now see the feet of the middle girl of the five condemned chicks in the photo. (I put the photo of the five girls in front of Steve) "Her right foot is crossed over the top of her left heel.. that's how she wants her feet to be nailed to her cross, right foot nailed over the top of her left foot; and her feet are big, with thick toes, not too meaty between her insteps and the top of her feet; Perfect for nailing both feet on a single spike. Steve, this girl WANTS to be crucified." And how would you know that? Steve asks. "Look closer .. see her crotch? She's wet there .. This experience has her excited, she aroused .. Steve, I thinks this girl is a masochist. That our edge over the competion. If she wants to be crucified, all we have to do is make it happen for her." How will we ever know that!" Steve demands. "When she's delivered to us, Friday night, the night before her crucifixion. "And what of the rest of the bitches? Steve asks .. "They're all sentenced to death by crucifixion, as decreed by Governor Tarketen. His guards are such sadistic blood thirsty bastards, after I made my selection, they grabbed them by the hair, took my choice and put her in a holding cell, with three of her companions ... grabbed the fifth one, still in her skimpy two piece bikini, and led her to an awaiting cross next to the construction area, and there they CRUCIFIED her to entertain the workers as they're putting the finishing touches for the tournament's opening day on Thursday. Steve, one of this girl's companions has already been put to death for the crime of swimming in Governor Tarketen's private lake ... and I saw her nailed, and put to death yesterday.

..................................................................................................................

The cross I have chosen for our girl is perfect for her hands and length of her arms, and especially the nailing of her feet, one over the top of the other, on a single spike. I'll tell you more, after we eat...........

12.JPG

"So, since man and woman are a direct creation of God, and we are made in his image, our feet are an image of His feet, which makes us the image of God in the earth, and when it comes to walking on two legs, the animal kingdom never had any feet that looks like ours." I said to Steve as a matter of facty. "Yah, bullshitter, but people have options about this crap, Strong options, and people don't change overnight." Steve countered. "Okay, who had the pancakes?" The waitress ask. That's me, I say. She gives the steak and eggs to Steve. (While breakfast was being put on the table, I made a quick search for my smart/cell phone and found it on the seat next to my right hip. I picked it up and put it down into my right sock next to my ankle. Hoping to shield it from any further contact with our conversation). "Wednesday is pie special day" says the waitress .. "I'll come back to see if you want dessert."

"So, what's with you and bare feet?" Steve says as he grabs the salt and pepper. "My specialty from my youth", I tell him .. Can't learn this stuff by reading a book. Ever since I had my nose stuck next to bare heels of girls as they climbed the ladder to jump off the high diving board at the local public swimming pool. "Now see the feet of the middle girl of the five condemned chicks in the photo. (I put the photo of the five girls in front of Steve) "Her right foot is crossed over the top of her left heel.. that's how she wants her feet to be nailed to her cross, right foot nailed over the top of her left foot; and her feet are big, with thick toes, not too meaty between her insteps and the top of her feet; Perfect for nailing both feet on a single spike. Steve, this girl WANTS to be crucified." And how would you know that? Steve asks. "Look closer .. see her crotch? She's wet there .. This experience has her excited, she aroused .. Steve, I thinks this girl is a masochist. That our edge over the competion. If she wants to be crucified, all we have to do is make it happen for her." How will we ever know that!" Steve demands. "When she's delivered to us, Friday night, the night before her crucifixion. "And what of the rest of the bitches? Steve asks .. "They're all sentenced to death by crucifixion, as decreed by Governor Tarketen. His guards are such sadistic blood thirsty bastards, after I made my selection, they grabbed them by the hair, took my chose and put her in a holding cell, with three of her companions ... grabbed the fifth one, still in her skimpy two piece bikini, and led her to an awaiting cross next to the construction area, and there they CRUCIFIED her to entertain the workers as they're putting the finishing touches for the tournament's opening day on Thursday. Steve, one of this girl's companions has already been put to death for the crime of swimming in Governor Tarketen's private lake ... and I saw her nailed, and put to death yesterday.

..................................................................................................................

The cross I have chosen for our girl is perfect for her hands and length of her arms, and especially the nailing of her feet, one over the top of the other, on a single spike. I'll tell you more, after we eat...........

View attachment 680116
my choice exactly

my choice exactly
Yes, choice . . chose...choose... I forget the spelling on those words .. and missed that more than once in the posts above. But where is that edit button? I've used to before??? Maybe the moderator could go in and correct my spelling. Wow .. I might look "smart" writing all this.. LOL!

Last edited:
Yes, choice . . chose...choose... I forget the spelling on those words .. and missed that more than once in the posts above. But where is that edit button? I've used to before??? Maybe the moderator could go in a correct my spelling. Wow .. I might look "smart" writing all this.. LOL!
All done :)

Back
Top Bottom