The Acts Of Julia Of Brixellum

Go to CruxDreams.com
I doubt the crucified women would appreciate you saying their suffering 'stench'...
Well admit it are you really looking after them so well once they're up, and they've been up for how long?
I have rented a private room at the coffee shop and we can discuss what you wish to try...
Hmmm you're 'assuming the sale', that's out of some Art of the deal & tricks of persuasion handbook? My instinct knows well I should not so much as wet my lips with whatever's in that glass offered to me ...

Well admit it are you really looking after them so well once they're up, and they've been up for how long?

Hmmm you're 'assuming the sale', that's out of some Art of the deal & tricks of persuasion handbook? My instinct knows well I should not so much as wet my lips with whatever's in that glass offered to me ...
Tree would never lower himself to such skullduggery!!! I should be offended but really I have no pride.
tree god.jpg
So, Malins, submit to the cross or live forever regretting you did not...

T

Well I was right about the 'raw' part at least wasn't I?

You're making the rustic the essence of your, uuuh, brand -- and now how does that fit with my tender artsy fartsy sensibilities? Apart from giving a sizzle and stink. Speaking of which, the Tree Estate, that's the place I've been told to make a wide detour around when the wind carries the groan and stench from the hill of a hundred crosses, isn't it?
I recommend a wide detour around the entire state of Missouri and NW Arkansas too :rolleyes:

I recommend a wide detour around the entire state of Missouri and NW Arkansas too :rolleyes:
Tree, Gunner, and Bull just received a very large grant from the Missouri Department of Touristy and Ozark Camber of commerce for them to find Barb and even waived their rules and ordered a genuine Messaline's French Crucifixion Wood' cross....

Tree, Gunner, and Bull just received a very large grant from the Missouri Department of Touristy and Ozark Camber of commerce for them to find Barb and even waived their rules and ordered a genuine Messaline's French Crucifixion Wood' cross....

OH SHIT!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So, Malins, submit to the cross or live forever regretting you did not...
T

Malins, that's the clincher! How can you refuse that offer - inescapable logic. The cross draws you, compels you! Submit, and all need to choose nails or anything else will no longer be your concern.

Sarah - Last minutes before the crucifixion 001.jpg

find Barb
OH SHIT!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Thanks for distracting him!
my chance to escape...?

Submit, and all ... else will no longer be your concern.
... where ever I turn, where ever I run, there is no escaping my destiny...

I can run no further, I fall to my knees.

The cross stands tall and firm. Its shadow has always been upon me. Whatever twisted path the journey of my life would take I should always have known this is where it would lead to.

When I rise again, I will run no longer but walk up to it and stand in front of it. Raise my arms up so it can take hold of me. On tiptoes. With my wrists fixed, I'll try, if I can, at least to lift up one foot to where I guess they'd like to place it. I'd do my best to place the other one too but maybe I'll need some helping hands there. Then I'll be up and arching out screaming and I'll forget myself, and yes, all else will no longer be my concern, such as another hand that, as I'm presented, with a flourish pulls away the last rag of modesty...

When I rise again, I will run no longer but walk up to it and stand in front of it. Raise my arms up so it can take hold of me. On tiptoes. With my wrists fixed, I'll try, if I can, at least to lift up one foot to where I guess they'd like to place it. I'd do my best to place the other one too but maybe I'll need some helping hands there. Then I'll be up and arching out screaming and I'll forget myself, and yes, all else will no longer be my concern, such as another hand that, as I'm presented, with a flourish pulls away the last rag of modesty...

Yes, rise and let the cross lift you. There will be helping hands, to support your legs, to guide your feet to the right place. You will feel their strong fingers grip you bare flesh, then up and soaring in the air! Body arched, free of cares, focused on the simple things of endurance and pain. The loss of modesty is a footnote for you, already beyond care. We will take note of what is revealed, your last secrets, the soft place between now straining thighs, the moist place that draws our eyes.

Thanks for distracting him!
my chance to escape...?

The cross stands tall and firm. Its shadow has always been upon me. Whatever twisted path the journey of my life would take I should always have known this is where it would lead to.

Beautiful, Malins...

I take her to the hill where her destiny- her cross - stands waiting...

She wears only a loincloth. I wanted to bind her wrists but she insisted on walking untethered to her destiny.

She falls to her knees on the ground soiled by those crucified before her and embraces her destiny...

crux females-crucified_-one-high-one-low-02-2_jpg198893619.jpg

When I rise again, I will run no longer but walk up to it and stand in front of it. Raise my arms up so it can take hold of me.

crux 55.jpg

I tie one wrist to the cross. She protests but I know better. I suggests she looks away as press the spike against her free wrist. She insists on watching and with one swing of the hammer the spike tears through the soft tissue of her wrist and into the wood. She howls in pain but her destiny has become her fate.

On tiptoes. With my wrists fixed, I'll try, if I can, at least to lift up one foot to where I guess they'd like to place it.

crux 211 a.jpg

I'd do my best to place the other one too but maybe I'll need some helping hands there. Then I'll be up and arching out screaming and I'll forget myself, and yes, all else will no longer be my concern, such as another hand that, as I'm presented, with a flourish pulls away the last rag of modesty...

It is done...

crux 248.jpg

A very thoughtful imagining of the event from an unusual point of view,
the Acts of Julia are proving a fine set of writings!
It does make me think of the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius,
which I believe involve imagining yourself witnessing events in the Gospels
from the point of view of different participants -
it's certainly a good technique for thinking yourself into the stories in depth.

What Eulalia said! From one dystopia to the next: past, present, and foreseeable future. If you can read this without empathy, you are worse off than dead.

Congratulations for Loxuru for spinning a yarn has completely sucked me in.

I should point out that at US universities, Deans are minor figures at best. Even Rectors magnifici and Presidents count for little. The most important people on campus, by far, are the football and/or basketball coaches.

Even in most state schools operated at taxpayer expense, coaches are the highest paid state employees ahead of assistant coaches, school presidents, and state governors.

As in the days of Nero, entertaining the masses is far more important that educating them.

The same is the case for football coaches in Europe.

Greetings, Loxuru. Great story! Seems Julia had a bad habit of pissing off people that had the authority and the power to do her great bodily harm no matter what the time period. One thing gave me a moment's pause - we really didn't get much chance to follow the misadventures of Sister Julia the way we did with the other two Julias. It therefore struck me as rather sudden to read that Sister Julia got herself burned at the stake(which, I suppose, is preferable to being burned with the steak - after all, who likes burnt steak, right?). I guess the lesson there is that you should exercise great caution the next time you get invited to a celebrity roast and YOU are the celebrity!

Greetings, Loxuru. Great story!
Thanks, Pontiopilato.:)

Seems Julia had a bad habit of pissing off people that had the authority and the power to do her great bodily harm no matter what the time period.

That's how looks my favourite story character!

About Sister Julia, I only needed her briefly to connect the Roman and the modern Julia : see previous post #226 :

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-acts-of-julia-of-brixellum.6096/page-12#post-321147

Back
Top Bottom