The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've mentioned that my favorite crux scenario is "from high society to a low cross." Patrician Roman women nailed naked to crosses, something the law would not permit in that period. I think The Greek Girls presented a plausible scenario how that could happen.

Attachments

• GG 1 01 Adoniaportrait2.jpg
    GG 1 01 Adoniaportrait2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 802
  • GG 1 02 callia portrait.jpg
    GG 1 02 callia portrait.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 823
  • GG 2 13 Sisters Dance.jpg
    GG 2 13 Sisters Dance.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 1,024
  • After they died.jpg
    After they died.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,005
I've mentioned that my favorite crux scenario is "from high society to a low cross." Patrician Roman women nailed naked to crosses, something the law would not permit in that period. I think The Greek Girls presented a plausible scenario how that could happen.

Agreed. The fall and humiliation of the high and mighty is always provocative and exciting. ;)

The sisters are certainly brought down in these images. In Australia one of our national sports is cutting tall poppies down to size but we haven't gone this far quite yet.

PP, I can think of plenty of Australian public figures I would like to see crucified, unfortunately in the case of some of them it would not be a pretty picture!

That cross looks like the edges are sharp and would dig into my already strained and agonized back...ooo it hurts it digs into my body....
I love the look of an old rugged cross that looks like it was knocked together from odd tree trunks.
I am sure that the ancients did not use lumber mill saw 4 x 2's as so often depicted in modern crux scenes.
Before power saws were available (pre 19th C) sawing was a slow and laborious task, only used where necessary.
Timber was split with wedges and trimmed (if needed) with the side axe or adze.
They did not use machine made hex-head bolts and nuts either. Wooden dowels or iron spikes maybe.

Image Maker told me Sveta is his favorite model.

I can understand why.

The first from about six years ago, The others from more recently.

And it's occurred to me I've already posted Sveta.

No matter. Given the ephemeral nature of these fora, the more the better.

I was going through some older threads and found these magnificent images. Wow! Wow, fucking wow!

I want so badly to experience this! I don't have the means to do so -- I mean, this girl is, for all practical reasons, really crucified! She is helplessly hanging on a cross. No support other than her feet. Her muscles are all beautifully tensed, she is in real pain! (Well, some acting perhaps, but discomfort to be sure!)

She's not enjoying herself -- or maybe she is -- but evokes the real pain and terror of being left to hang in helpless agony.

Have you ever done the wall sit exercise? The one where you put your back against the wall then slide down until your legs are at a 90 degree angle, much like sitting in a chair.

Wall_Sit_squat.png 10273650c8b6e20de38f23a0f7bb07cc.jpg

It's a great exercise for the butt and thighs (as I well know) but it is very uncomfortable as you thigh muscles very quickly tense and cramp trying to support your weight. Try it! You'll see.:D

I suspect that's what this poor girl is feeling as she hangs, as well as the awful pull on her arms. But with an exercise you can stop when too tired. Someone crucified cannot! She (or he) must hang and endure the agony.

She can't take herself off the cross! :eek: I know there are people nearby to assist her, but it all seems so real! And she can enjoy what must be an awesome emotional and physical experience -- that of hanging naked and helpless on a cross!

Oh I want that experience so, so, so fucking badly!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going through some older threads and found these magnificent images. Wow! Wow, fucking wow!

I want so badly to experience this! I don't have the means to do so -- I mean, this girl is, for all practical reasons, really crucified! She is helplessly hanging on a cross. No support other than her feet. Her muscles are all beautifully tensed, she is in real pain! (Well, some acting perhaps, but discomfort to be sure!)

She's not enjoying herself -- or maybe she is -- but evokes the real pain and terror of being left to hang in helpless agony.

Have you ever done the wall sit exercise? The one where you put your back against the wall then slide down until your legs are at a 90 degree angle, much like sitting in a chair.

View attachment 435289 View attachment 435290

It's a great exercise for the butt and thighs (as I well know) but it is very uncomfortable as you thigh muscles very quickly tense and cramp trying to support your weight. Try it! You'll see.:D

I suspect that's what this poor girl is feeling as she hangs, as well as the awful pull on her arms. But with an exercise you can stop when too tired. Someone crucified cannot! She (or he) must hang and endure the agony.

She can't take herself off the cross! :eek: I know there are people nearby to assist her, but it all seems so real! And she can enjoy what must be an awesome emotional and physical experience -- that of hanging naked and helpless on a cross!

Oh I want that experience so, so, so fucking badly!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done that exercise to get ready for skiing, and yes, you push it too long until your quads are exhausted and the cramps in your thighs will put you on the floor. Looking at what happens during crucifixion, a victim would find out how bad those cramps would be the first time she tried to hold herself up on the cross with her knees bent for any length of time. I've described this many times in stories. Here's what I wrote about what Sabina felt in "The Serpent's Eye":

I slipped lower and felt the sharp pains in my wrists as the nails began to pull against my wounds. I tried to ease myself downward, but my thigh muscles were like lead, as if the legs that held me up belonged to someone else. But they were my legs, and so was the agony, the exhaustion, all mine to suffer. I let myself sag lower, groaning at the pain of unforgiving iron pulling at the wounds in my wrists, my arms, shoulders, chest being stretched out as if on the rack.

I settled lower and tried to rest the quivering, straining muscles in my legs. I tried to let my body sag down gently, tried to ease down onto the nails that pierced my wrists, but it was so hard, and my legs were shaking, almost exhausted. The agony in my wrists would all at once get so much worse that I would have to tense my legs and take the pressure in my nailed feet. The pain in my wrists was more than I could bear, but my legs were so weak that I was already almost helpless. I gritted my teeth and forced my legs to relax, groaning as all of my weight pulled my wrists down hard against the nails.

I felt the ropes binding my feet to the cross being loosened and pulled away. I looked to my right and saw Hercules gathering them up, saw the dark stains of my blood on them. The only support left for my feet were the nails. He tossed them onto the pile of bleached bones, wood and rags that was all that remained of the dozens of men and women who had died here on these crosses. Where my bones would be after the crows picked them clean.

The full weight of my body stretched my arms taut against the nails. My shoulders felt as if they were being torn out of their sockets. My breath came in shuddering gasps as I fought against the pain, my whole body trembling. I thought it couldn’t get any worse than this.

Then I screamed and twisted as spasms suddenly seized my thigh muscles and sent knives of pain driving mercilessly into them. My agony went from unbearable to unimaginable. Oh gods it hurts it hurts please stop stop stop I babbled, as if anyone cared. I screamed mindlessly again, spread my legs as wide as I could, then I pressed my knees together, my feet twisting on their nails, shooting bolts of pain up my legs to make the pain down there even worse.​

I clenched my teeth against it, so much of it, so many places at once! Even though I was helpless to free my muscles from the iron grip of spasms that clinched them in knots, the unrelenting agony forced me to squirm and writhe in desperation.

My sight blurred, there were bright sparks of light and I thought surely I was about to faint from the agony, but there was no blessed escape from this torture. When it seemed like it would never end, the cramping slowly died down to a dull ache and I sagged limp and exhausted.

I blinked the sweat and tears out of my eyes to see all of the people standing before my cross, watching me struggle, meeting my eyes with grins and taunts, laughing, jeering at me. None of them felt the least sympathy for me. They had just watched the spectacle of me screaming and babbling in worse agony than I could have imagined and they enjoyed it.

I was just another naked slave girl writhing on a cross to them.
So all of that agony, stripped naked and whipped, nails driven through her wrists and feet, searing pain from her cramping legs, and it's all entertainment to the onlookers who have seen it all before.

We can't imagine the sheer agony of crucifixion -- not in the least. A simple wall exercise reduces us to quivering misery in minutes!

Yet, yet, the idea of hanging naked and exposed -- as you have so beautifully described -- is so fascinating, enticing, and so endlessly desirable!

We can't imagine the sheer agony of crucifixion -- not in the least. A simple wall exercise reduces us to quivering misery in minutes!

Yet, yet, the idea of hanging naked and exposed -- as you have so beautifully described -- is so fascinating, enticing, and so endlessly desirable!

I've wondered how victims "handled" so much pain. The Romans thought of the cross as the worst, most painful punishment of all, in addition to the humiliation and shame of nudity and helplessness. And this was in a time when people were burned, impaled, fed to beasts in the arena, just about any awful thing their minds could imagine. For those things, pain might have lasted a relatively short time, but the agony of the cross went on for perhaps several days, steadily growing worse.

But pain was also a fact of life for many in Roman times who suffered illness and injury with no real cures or effective treatment. And I've read papers on the subject of pain that noted through observation of many cases that the way people experienced pain appeared to depend on their outlook toward it. The pain of childbirth, for example, might be tolerated well because of the prospect of a positive outcome. Soldiers wounded in action might tolerate severe pain with the satisfaction of having done their duty and of going home rather than back into battle. But for a person with terminal cancer, where there is no positive outlook, the pain is often debilitating.

Did the acceptance of crucifixion as the norm, and of pain in general as part of life, make them more readily able to tolerate it than we, today, would be likely to? Unless there was a purpose to your suffering, such as a martyr, for example, the outlook was only more and worse suffering and death was the only escape from it.

I've wondered how victims "handled" so much pain. The Romans thought of the cross as the worst, most painful punishment of all, in addition to the humiliation and shame of nudity and helplessness. And this was in a time when people were burned, impaled, fed to beasts in the arena, just about any awful thing their minds could imagine. For those things, pain might have lasted a relatively short time, but the agony of the cross went on for perhaps several days, steadily growing worse.

But pain was also a fact of life for many in Roman times who suffered illness and injury with no real cures or effective treatment. And I've read papers on the subject of pain that noted through observation of many cases that the way people experienced pain appeared to depend on their outlook toward it. The pain of childbirth, for example, might be tolerated well because of the prospect of a positive outcome. Soldiers wounded in action might tolerate severe pain with the satisfaction of having done their duty and of going home rather than back into battle. But for a person with terminal cancer, where there is no positive outlook, the pain is often debilitating.

Did the acceptance of crucifixion as the norm, and of pain in general as part of life, make them more readily able to tolerate it than we, today, would be likely to? Unless there was a purpose to your suffering, such as a martyr, for example, the outlook was only more and worse suffering and death was the only escape from it.

I know I wrote above that hanging on a cross was "endlessly desirable," but just as pictured by the model. I would love to experience it! The discomfort, the nakedness -- people could even watch. But anything bloody, of course, is sheer fantasy. A girl such as I who has led a soft life up to this point -- whose idea of intolerable pain is doing an uncomfortable exercise for crying out loud! -- would find life in ancient Roman times to be filled with all sorts of terror! Imagine, having a tooth pulled or broken leg set without painkillers!

The fantasy is real and intense, but the reality is very, very scary.

I know I wrote above that hanging on a cross was "endlessly desirable," but just as pictured by the model. I would love to experience it! The discomfort, the nakedness -- people could even watch. But anything bloody, of course, is sheer fantasy. A girl such as I who has led a soft life up to this point -- whose idea of intolerable pain is doing an uncomfortable exercise for crying out loud! -- would find life in ancient Roman times to be filled with all sorts of terror! Imagine, having a tooth pulled or broken leg set without painkillers!

The fantasy is real and intense, but the reality is very, very scary.

Apart from historical accounts and BDSM crux play, I hope everything on this site is fantasy. I know that the stuff I produce is either fantasy or fiction, not meant to be taken as reality, although I might try to make it feel like it could be real.

Apart from historical accounts and BDSM crux play, I hope everything on this site is fantasy. I know that the stuff I produce is either fantasy or fiction, not meant to be taken as reality, although I might try to make it feel like it could be real.

There isn't a way to make it feel real. But you do a great job of being on the edge.

So many times ... I've tried to think or imagine.

It's the nails for me!

Ropes are not hopeless.

Nails leave you free but lost.

Pivoting and twisting forever.

I've read - and, to a very limited extent experienced it myself - that when people are in severe pain,
they may have a kind of 'out of body' experience, a sense that 'this isn't happening to me' -
the pain isn't any the less, but the mind sort of separates from the body.

I've read - and, to a very limited extent experienced it myself - that when people are in severe pain,
they may have a kind of 'out of body' experience, a sense that 'this isn't happening to me' -
the pain isn't any the less, but the mind sort of separates from the body.

Sensory overload???
Like a vibrator that can't be removed ... nice at first ... then pain ... then flashes and then craziness!

Or so I'm told.
;)

Image Maker told me Sveta is his favorite model.

I can understand why.

The first from about six years ago, The others from more recently.

And it's occurred to me I've already posted Sveta.

No matter. Given the ephemeral nature of these fora, the more the better.

Fuuuuuck me! This is one hot cruxed bitch!!!! Yes sir!

Back
Top Bottom