The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
yep...

"arrrgh, now look what you have done...can't you ever do anything right?.....always getting us in trouble....now I have to hang here naked in front of this crowd and die with you in this godawful way.....no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to break free of my little sister and her no good ways."
yep...

"arrrgh, now look what you have done...can't you ever do anything right?.....always getting us in trouble....now I have to hang here naked in front of this crowd and die with you in this godawful way.....no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to break free of my little sister and her no good ways."
Quit being a bitch! You always try to tell me how to live my life an I'm sick of it! *pouts* its not fair sis. :''(

As the hot tears stream silently down my face I fume...its so unfair I hate her I hate her I hate her...

Her, my own flesh and blood, my sister and now my fellow crucifixa, starlets in this obscene display.

I can feel where our nailed heels touch...I strain my nails not only to try to relieve the agonizing cramps and my strained muscles but out of anger...

My older sister had always been the smart one, the beautiful one, the one all the boys wanted...

And me? Well I noticed all right but I preferred to roughhouse with my brothers, we would play war, pirates, fun fighting games...

My sisters whiney voice brings me back, "water please, we are so thirsty...have mercy on-" "-sucking up as always sister? Ha..."

Such are our sweet sisterly conversations, and us girls are near death...at least the bitch can't boss me around anymore...thank goddess. And she has the nerve to blame me for getting us crucified after what *she* did?

Like omg.

:p ;)

Just found these! Very powerful!!!
View attachment 154633
Cruxed Sisters is the most powerful. Who's at fault. Did the younger sister on the left do something that condemned the older sister too, or is the younger sister suffering for the indiscretions of the elder? Both are such delicious options.

I'd love to hang on a cross with another woman. Which of my sisters on this site would go to the cross with me?
I would, in a heartbeat!

pouting is not becoming when nailed to the cross... save your strength for writhing, squirming and screaming :)
I think throwing a tantrum on the cross would be a brilliant climax to a girly life :p

As the hot tears stream silently down my face I fume...its so unfair I hate her I hate her I hate her...

Her, my own flesh and blood, my sister and now my fellow crucifixa, starlets in this obscene display.

I can feel where our nailed heels touch...I strain my nails not only to try to relieve the agonizing cramps and my strained muscles but out of anger...

My older sister had always been the smart one, the beautiful one, the one all the boys wanted...

And me? Well I noticed all right but I preferred to roughhouse with my brothers, we would play war, pirates, fun fighting games...

My sisters whiney voice brings me back, "water please, we are so thirsty...have mercy on-" "-sucking up as always sister? Ha..."

Such are our sweet sisterly conversations, and us girls are near death...at least the bitch can't boss me around anymore...thank goddess. And she has the nerve to blame me for getting us crucified after what *she* did?

Like omg.

:p ;)

Well, big sister has a few words of her own to say...

For what “I did”??

Hey, you little brat, we’re here because of you, not me. Let’s get that straight right from the beginning.

What a stupid bitch you were to get in the trouble you did!!!

Oh, I’m sooooo sorry I was attractive and had lots of boyfriends!!! Maybe if you’d fixed yourself up and put on a dress every now and then you would have been more popular.

You know, sis, you’re really very cute. Leggy and slender, nice tits, too, I have to admit… shit, you have plenty of feminine assets. Just didn’t know how to use ‘em, sad to say…or maybe you did, and that’s why you got in so much trouble…I dunno…

Look at the crowd around our cross for crying out loud…you’re getting plenty of attention. The wrong kind now, though…

So quit fucking whining about me you stupid little cunt!!

Oh god, this hurts so much!!!!! I am so thirsty!!!

You fucking better be suffering as much as I am!!! You better be as fucking humiliated as I am, hanging naked, like I am, with your pussy exposed to every passing jerk and twat who wants to give a crucified girl a hard time…

I had plans, sis…I wanted a husband, and babies…now all I have is you and this cross until we die….this is so unfair!!!!! I was trying to help you and this is what I get?!!!! Nailed to a fucking cross!!! Fuck me, and fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for crying out loud, quit squirming around so much! You’re just rocking the cross to annoy me, aren’t you? What a fucking annoying little bitch you are!!!

Look, sis, I’m sorry, I really do love you…it’s just, just………

Ohhhhh shit…here comes mom! Now we’re really in trouble!!!!
:eek::D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

For what “I did”??

Hey, you little brat, we’re here because of you, not me. Let’s get that straight right from the beginning.

Oh, I’m sooooo sorry I was attractive and had lots of boyfriends!!! Maybe if you’d fixed yourself up and put on a dress every now and then you would have been more popular.

You know, sis, you’re really very cute. Leggy and slender, nice tits, too, I have to admit… shit, you have plenty of feminine assets. Just didn’t know how to use ‘em, sad to say…or maybe you did, and that’s why you got in so much trouble…I dunno…

Look at the crowd around our cross for crying out loud…you’re getting plenty of attention. The wrong kind now, though…

You fucking better be suffering as much as I am!!! You better be as fucking humiliated as I am, hanging naked, like I am, with your pussy exposed to every passing jerk and twat who wants to give a crucified girl a hard time…

I had plans, sis…I wanted a husband, and babies…now all I have is you and this cross until we die….this is so unfair!!!!! I was trying to help you and this is what I get?!!!! Nailed to a fucking cross!!! Fuck me, and fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for crying out loud, quit squirming around so much! You’re just rocking the cross to annoy me, aren’t you? What a fucking annoying little bitch you are!!!

Ohhhhh shit…here comes mom! Now we’re really in trouble!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D
MOM SHE DID IT

Roxie - I've adjusted the font colour -
those of us who use white background ('default')
can't see yellow text.​

Thank you Eulalia! As I've been using the black background since I started, I completely forget that white is the default background for so many viewers. :eek:

Is the black used by many, I wonder?

Thank you Eulalia! As I've been using the black background since I started, I completely forget that white is the default background for so many viewers. :eek:

Is the black used by many, I wonder?
I think most people use the black background, it is really the normal setting for the Forums,
but white is the 'default' setting from the point of view of our service providers, XenForo,
and some of us find it easier on our eyes for the long haul.
When you type without selecting a colour from the menu,
it automatically appears as white (well, pale grey) on the black background
and black on white. But if you select a colour, it will be the same on both,
and some just aren't visible on both - so if you do select a colour,
it's best to check that everyone can see it.​

For what “I did”??

Ohhhhh shit…here comes mom! Now we’re really in trouble!!!!
:eek::D:D:D:D
*Bashful embarrassing blush* you know when I first read this blame it on the wine buuuut I really felt chastised and shamed... like "I love you toooo sis I'm soo sorry for all of this... please protect me like when I was little..." :'P felt like crying a bit. Hits home when you are your big sis in RL are catty and she always sees you as a child. XD :p :D

I've been MIA again. Illness and a grueling cross country move.

Much activity on this thread, which I've only skimmed.

I've decided to post this as an example of tragedy and comedy. Comedy in which the latter image is a guy who's having way too much fun.

I'm sure many have seen these before. But newbies may have not.

All thanks to Arcimboldo.

Attachments

• Fugitiva1.jpg
    Fugitiva1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • fugtivus.jpg
    fugtivus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,043
I've been MIA again. Illness and a grueling cross country move.

Much activity on this thread, which I've only skimmed.

I've decided to post this as an example of tragedy and comedy. Comedy in which the latter image is a guy who's having way too much fun.

I'm sure many have seen these before. But newbies may have not.

All thanks to Arcimboldo.
A grueling cross country move sounds like you have moved to the Lakes!! Was that choice or forced on you? Whichever it looks like it's just as cold as New York. Hope you and Milady enjoy your new home and on behalf of all here it is good to hear from from you when you get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom